These kinds of Popsci faggots really get on my nerves. How can we get people to start worshiping REAL scientists?

These kinds of Popsci faggots really get on my nerves. How can we get people to start worshiping REAL scientists?

Is it just me, or does he kinda look like a middle eastern/indian Ray Romano?

Khan did nothing wrong.

now that you point it out, he kinda does hahahaha

What's your vision for science education? Who's a "real" scientist and how is Khan different?
Topkek

Italy is 100 miles away from the Middle East.. A stone's throw.

>incredibly well educated
>teaches millions of people a variety of technical subjects
>down to earth
What's wrong with him?

Don't fall for the bait

I know fags over here hate popsci but Khan is one of the few good people that has made educational videos more accessible for people worldwide, and popularized the idea. Plus he doesn't engage in politics like the black science man so that's even better.

These guys are undermining the value of a college education by making it free.

I'm seeing Nick Cage

>angery about this
t. brainlet

>posts videos that explain various subjects to people interested in learning
>have passed classes because of his videos
We need more people like him because they:
1. Make science simple enough for people to understand and appreciate
2. Help people stay in science fields
There is no such thing as a real or fake scientist you faggot. If you can do a simple experiment, and follow the scientific method while doing it, then you're a scientist.
Why the fuck do you want washed out, grant hungry, overworked Ph.Ds to represent science? Do you know how autistic they can be? for like every 1 Ph.D that's not autistic and can communicate there are like a 100 that can barely teach or talk to students,let alone promote science to the general population, so stop with this bullshit.

>tl;dr REEE LEAVE SAL ALONE

>How can we get people to start worshiping REAL scientists?

It's actually pretty simple. What you can do is conduct a survey on a set of people chosen from various demographics. Once everybody has completed their surveys, you plot the results as a histogram....his......to....gram........ with each demographic represented on the x axis, and the results of the survey on the y ax - let me just change the color here..

put them in reality t.v. programs. lots of people are only intrigued by human interest stories

My only problem with sal is he has a tendency to wave wands and gloss over subjects making the viewer feel as if they know the concept when they don't.

his videos aren't even close to anything like a college education

why does he have hundreds and hundreds of videos covering the same basic high school aglebra concepts over and over again

basic concepts need to be covered the most rigorously.

what did Sal do wrong apart from explain concepts to schoolkids everywhere?

>How can we get people to start worshiping REAL scientists?
>worshiping
what a faggot

Impractical Jokers is literately the worst show ever made and so your'e analogie is worthless.

I've always liked Sal ever since I seen a video of his which seemingly randomly included a picture of Queen Liz.

He's not one of those poo in loos that hates our Queen.

Sal's american.
Also Queen elizabeth came to one of the earliest indian republic days as the guest of honour.

Sure, but his parents are from India and Bangladesh, you can tell he takes pride in his Indian ancestry when he talks about India's contributions to mathematics.

so, you can do that and still not hate the british queen.
I don't.

brainlet identified

You guys remember that one calculus video where he goes off on a tangent talking about how reptilians are real and they're threatening to vaporize him unless he incorporates subliminal suggestive mind control sequences into his videos?