Is there any more disgusting "candy" than these puke inducing things?

is there any more disgusting "candy" than these puke inducing things?

Yes: those chalky Valentine's Day hearts

Black licorice/good n plenty are foul. It's the one flavor I cannot grow to like.

>chalky Valentine's Day hearts

God, how does anyone even buy those things. They are far beyond inedible. Even as a child I refused them.

U wot m8? U wanna find out the fastest way to get punched in the fuckin mouth?

I don't even know what that is.

Oh god that episode of Malcolm in the middle where Francis eats 50 on a dare, still makes me sick. That said, I have a half eaten pack sitting here that my mom gave me for Easter ;) thanks mom

fpbp

who else here nibbled off the crust of sugar and threw away the mallow?

It was actually 100.

I just ate three of those. I was impartial to them.

Swedish fish.
American Easter candy called Peeps. It's a marshmallow shaped like a chick covered in dyed sugar. Intensely sweet, not bad in moderation.

microwave em

>swedish fish

U wot m8

They taste like stale gummy worms and they stick to your teeth like superglue. Do not want.

I like them because they remind me of the necco chalk wafer candy my great grandma always bought me

feel the same way dude

Any American "candy" is fucking disgusting.

The fact that Euros as grown "men" actually take pride in candy only proves the fact that Europeans are fucking sissies

In the USA candy is for kids, adults at best enjoy it as a nostalgic treat, adults don't take pride in fucking sweets

Ohhhh, you need your sweet treat Nancy? Need to treat yourself? You eat like a pregnant woman

I don't eat sweets, so nope.

These things raw are rude. However, take a kitchen torch to one and make a nice little creme brûlée chick with a delicate sugar glass crust over melted marshmallow and you're in a different league.

>chick
Is that supposed to be a chick? I thought it was some yellow demon turd that had come alive and was rearing up angrily to drive its hooked bill into my anus.

>is there any more disgusting "candy" than these puke inducing things?

Yep. Anything made by Brach's.

Peeps are pretty awful though.

Fucking gf gave me a swedish fish and I spat that shit out right quick. I don't know how she loves them so much.