What brand makes the best black tea?

What brand makes the best black tea?

Plus if available in decaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/consumer/why-we-get-a-better-cup-in-ireland-than-all-the-tea-in-china-1.1949600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>decaf

i hope you die in traffic this month

I am a slow caffeine metabolizer. A cup of coffee in the morning will keep me up until 4 am.

protip: drink WATER, genelet

if you want the best black tea you should be thinking in regions and plantations, not brands
i.e. "ching-chong plantation from x region of china" instead of "twinings random mixed teas from china"

Sadaf brand Ceylon tea. The brown box

Any place that sells single source tea by region or plantation?

It's nice to enjoy a cup without throwing your sleep schedule out of whack.

Though what do I care; I drink so much black tea and coffee that my teeth are irreparably stained.

I just love decaf tea.
It has the taste of a real tea but not the irritating caffeine content.

most online tea shops
plantations from more obscure regions can have a great quality to price ratio
i.e. right now I have some really nice black tea from the Malabar plantation on Java

>irritating caffeine content
you irritate me, faggot

AND YOU IRRITATE EVERYBODY HERE YOU HOMO FAG WITH YOUR STUPID COMMENTS

what's a good online tea shop to order from within canada?

BILLY MAYS HERE

If you want the best cup of tae, come to my country

irishtimes.com/news/consumer/why-we-get-a-better-cup-in-ireland-than-all-the-tea-in-china-1.1949600

that's actually a decent article, but the title is bullshit
china is the undisputed leader of super-premium green teas and pu-erhs, irish tea is not better just because it tastes better with shitloads of milk and sugar

>china is the undisputed leader of super-premium green teas

Surely you fucking jest. China is the undisputed leader in tea filled with industrial waste and heavy metals. Every study I've ever seen that measures these things in teas from different growing regions puts China far, far ahead of any other nation, regardless of where in China the tea was grown.

And even if Chinese tea wasn't filled with literal poison, virtually any Japanese green tea will shit all over any green teas from China.

sure, china makes a lot of cheap, shitty tea, they also make a lot of absolutely amazing tea
china was the birthplace of tea, and the chinese are still kings in this regard, regardless of weebs who think japan must be best at everything

Is that all you've got? "lol ur a weeb"? Japanese and even Korean green teas are far superior to anything being grown in China today. It doesn't matter who did it first. No green tea produced in China will ever compete with a top tier sencha and you can fuck right off if you think that makes me a weeb. Go drink some of your fermented, lead-filled tea blocks from China and jerk yourself off while you think about Chinese superiority, you fucking homo.

I really like Dean & Deluca's Darjeeling black, but I dont know shit about tea

This is how everyone else knows that you don't know the first thing about tea. Go and actually try green tea from China and don't be a cheap a fuck about it either. What is long jing?

t. weeb who has never bought premium quality tea from China

Avoid brands if you want the best of any kind of tea. The English brand Typhoon is pretty good if you're looking for bagged. They have decaf, but the decaffeination process eliminates the best flavour components of the tea.

Go to the doctor and ask about it, you may have a health problem.

This made me laugh

>Not Barrys

Jackeen cunt

>What brand makes the best black tea?

Any good quality Russian Caravan

>Plus if available in decaf.

Le Kek!