How often do you eat fast food?

How often do you eat fast food?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/photos/signs/mcdinsurance.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every meal, what kind of loser cooks?

Once a day, trying to stop but it's hard. I had ChickFilA tonight, Carls Jr last night, Taco Bell the day before, and Wendy's the two days before that. It's hard when all these things and more are less than a 5 minute drive from your home.

like once a month

Pretty much never. Maybe once a year when I am coming home drunk from a night out and passing a 24 hour McDonalds, but besides that not at all.

Wednesday is my cheat day so I sometimes eat kebab/falafel. I haven't had a burger, pizza etc in a long time. Since before new years I believe

Once every few months. Had 2 McChickens and a large fry a few weeks ago only because I was coming home from surgery and didn't feel like cooking while high on whatever drugs they injected into me. It tasted good, but made me feel nauseous like it always does.

Wow. A whole fry?

Does pizza count? Once every two or three weeks.

2-3 times a month

2-3 times a week.

To be fair, it was a large one

2-3 times a day

Same here.

Too often, now that I'm working 65+ hours a week and live next to a 24 hour McDonald's.

is this shit real?

Yes, McDonalds charges the blacks extra. Also, Podesta rapes babies at the local pizza shop and the Russians used a pencil while big gubmint libtards wasted $300 million making a space pen, god welfare statists are so dumb I can't wait for this lime fad to finally be over

It's been three years. I'm not overweight anymore. I don't miss it.

> (OP)
>is this shit real?
It's not, is a moron
snopes.com/photos/signs/mcdinsurance.asp

>How often do you eat fast food?
Whenever I feel like it.

>Every meal, what kind of loser cooks?
Professional chefs of michelin starred restaurants get paid in a month what you make in a year, maybe more.

No, but I'd love to see a reaction to this.

Gave up on fast food over a decade ago. Never was a big fan.

>snopes

nice joke source

>is this shit real?

Are liberals this naive and ignorant?

Too often. I work 12 hour shifts and like to get 8 hours of sleep each night. Sometimes I convince myself that the time saved will mean I can do more things after work, but I rarely do.

Probably at least five times a week.

10 times a week at the least
save me

Every time I eat out so maybe a couple times a month.
I got so used to being poor during uni I still eat value menu shit all the time despite making a lot more money than I used to.

>Are liberals this naive and ignorant?

No joke.

There was a facebook movement to protest McDonalds over this fake pic until some faggot spoiled the fun...

Probably 3 times a year. Sometimes I just want some nugs or a taco bell taco.

I know it's bad for me and I'll regret it the next day...but hey, sometimes you just get in a specific food mood.

Once a month, maybe. Usually go to Sheetz for a burger or pulled pork.

>There was a facebook movement to protest McDonalds over this fake pic until some faggot spoiled the fun...

probably some Veeky Forums swj

Never. There are no fast food places within walking distance of my place and I'm not getting on the bus for a half an hour both ways to get some.

>Veeky Forums
My grandson William says he's the man that hacked my purse and stole my social security check. I didn't know purses were electronic these days but I'm just an old hen. I give William my checks now for safe keeping. I do hope he remembers to deposit it this month. He's forgotten for the past three months.

once or twice a month.

once a fortnight I will stop by maccas and get a frozen coke on my way home

kys sharia blue

It really depends. I used to go once every week or two when I would go food shopping, but sometimes I'll go without any of that for a month or longer, and sometimes I'll go 2-3 times a week if I'm hanging out with friends/family throughout said week and they want to go. Doesn't happen too often though. I eat healthily and exercise regularly so it isn't an issue, though I still don't like going too regularly.

once every week or two, i have an hour and a half commute to college so if i'm rushed or feeling shitty i'll grab something

We need more liberals protesting meme's unironcially. kek

I have a regular hamburger without cheese for lunch at the McDonalds. Is this unhealthy for me?

Never, because I'm not a sheepmerican

I rarely eat out, but I'm currently crashing at a friend's parents house in the south, and all this southern cooking I've been eating isn't any better than eating out, other than it doesn't cost me a dime.

Too often

Used to eat it once, sometimes twice a day, got up to 380lb at my fattest, stopped eating it cold turkey, dropped to about 350, stopped drinking soda, down to 200. I was totally uneducated on food and calories and all that stuff for my entire childhood and early adult life, it wasn't until I sat down and just did something so simple as google what calories were and shit that I realized I was drinking like 6000 calories in the form of soda, every day. fucking scary shit.

I eat fast food once a month, maybe, nowadays though. Usually it's pizza from a local joint, occasionally burger king chicken fries cause I got a weak spot for em, and they give out decent coupons.

>down to 200
that's awesome user, good work on turning that shit around

Once a week or two. I hang out with my friends every weekend so it's basically whenever the gang feels like eating out. Although... I have some extra money and I'm really bored tonight so I'm thinking about walking to McDonalds

It took me being unable to fit through a door for it to hit me, but man it fucking hit hard. Fast food really wasn't even the biggest contributor, besides the insane amounts of sodium and sometimes sugar, it's not anywhere near as bad for you as soda. It's fucking insane.

I'll buy a chicken burger and a milkshake maybe once or twice a year at most.

Perhaps it's easier for you Americans to justify it with the low prices, but the food is so fucking underwhelming and I feel like I'm getting scammed every time.

I order pizza and burgers to my bedside window everyday. Thank god for disability because I cannot physically lift myself out of bed at this point

>blames the convenience and not his lack of self restraint
Enjoy servitude, tis your lot in life.

Yeah, I have to agree, that's pretty fucking goat. I'm glad to see there are people in america who are serious about losing their fat and taking proactive actions to cease being fat. It's a real drain on our nation to have complacent fatfucks.

>cannot get out of bed

Why, because you're a fat fuck?

You know, I'm not the guy who posted that, but I'm pretty sure that's the fucking joke.

you mean fast food restaurant?
less often than everyday
in other words, not often enough

This, it's a quick stomach filler while drunk or about to start boozing where they don't do food. Also BK over McD

2-3 times
I'm a college commuter so its just so much easier than making food and I'm a lazy shit
Also, Dunkin Dognuts has a sandwich that's 30g protein for 4 bucks, and I'm all about that

Same. If I didnt bring food to work and the break room has something for an event or overnight, I might have a bite. If I'm drunk or driving late and really cant/dont want to wait til im home, I'd rather drive a bit more for an ihop or waffle house. Texas bacon cheese-steak melt or a philly cheese steak sandwhich is my shit.

I'll also never do this alone. I'm usually with a girl or a friend or some shit, and never more than once every 4-6 months. I'm a fan of chinese takeout, however, and would rather that than fastfood 100% of the time.

Almost never. I'm a poor polish student so i buy and make stuff on my own, plus my mother cooks me things like spaghetti sauce or Strogonov. But i eat things like oat flakes or rice with vegies and chicken daily. When I have some money to spare i buy myself something nice, rather than spending this on food made not by my family.

Like once or twice a year, only when my friends want to go and there is no other option available