Will I be able to understand everything here if I read it in order?

Will I be able to understand everything here if I read it in order?

How are you going to read that?

>Feminism and Queer theory

ok not that

over a long, long, course of time

>no marxism

have fun with your shamanic fantasies

please no memes can someone just tell me

>Philosophy
>Will I be able to understand everything
HA

or will i require more reading? will i require greater depth of knowledge in politics or history?

can you post all the individual infographics?

you have to read it in alphabetical order. that's the only order that matters

The reason nobody can tell you is because they can't make out what the chart says. Post each chart individually.

It's not enough to read but each text itself requires study. You should be taking notes while writing analysis weighed against the contextual stage for each work. In order to TRULY understand everything provided, it will take YEARS. But I think you should go for it and there are so many online resources available. I would also appreciate it if you could post the lists individually.

lol i agree though. the chart was made by a gay crossdresser IIRC

I am late but i will bite it.

If you want to learn philosophy just to shitpost here, you shouldn't. But by all means do learn it; and realise how stupid what you are aiming to do is.

Read a bit of history and literature too, i think it is better to start with Homer than the philosophy books in the pic.

its all in the wiki, thats why i didnt post em all

Oh, i carried in my mind a discussion that i was having in another thread and only now realised that by "here" you might mean the pic, in the case i don't know but probably. I used many of the books indicated there and it helped.

>and realise how stupid what you are aiming to do is
Elaborate

As i said in the post above, i thought that the OP was trying to learn philosophy only to browse here and shitpost, if that was what he wanted, after reading and learning for a little bit, he would probably find more valuable motives to study it.

>no oriental and Muslim writings
Le trash it

Chronologically planning out such a long timeframe is ridiculous. Just start and see where your interests take you.

It is not ridiculous if you have something you want to achieve. If op wants to fully understand philosophy the best way he can try to do it is by beginning where it started and going on until where it reached. This is not only a Veeky Forums meme, often when i am watching lectures i see teachers saying that to study philosophy you have to start with the greeks.

If he wants to have a philosophical answer or just understand a philosopher or some kind of school of thought he can begin wherever he want, but this is not what i think he is asking.