SIP

who /sips/ here?
>tfw currently 6am still up

Just eat raw garlic. One clove will wake you right up.

bump

i dont understand this meme

One can in, 400 miles to go still.

Started on Methinks there is some bad guerilla marketing going on.

those energy drinks don't work on me no more, i find... i don't, feel really buzzed or anything and actually an espresso have a way more potent effect on me. also: used to drink like a can every 4 or 5 days and at one point i noticed that it makes the texture of the skin of my nose sort of weird and i think its responsible for giving me
a few transparent pimples that are unpoppable and wont go away ever. , maybe it's a coincidence tho and it's some old man's bad skin problem that is beginning to creep up on me.

Nice to know truckers are too busy memeing to pay attention to the road.

ZERO MILES PER HOUR

ARE YOU KANKER STUPID

>implying I don't know you've unplugged everything to trick DOT into thinking you haven't been driving for 40 hours straight with no sleep, high as shit on meth

Don't you have a lotlizard to pipe out instead of shitposting?

... Doug?

Can you stop replying with memes and actually comment on the fact you simply were too retarded to see that the speed of the vehicle was 0 Mph at the moment the picture was taken? People in trucks are not allowed to take breaks and make pictures? This somehow means they are not paying attention to the road?

Think before you reply, for once.

I /sips/

>think before you reply

This is literally a thread about 16 year olds posting pictures of their monster energy drinks.

Truckerfag is obviously emotionally stunted if he chose a career which disables his ability to interact in any meaningful way with anyone other than hookers and other truckers. All that loneliness would get to anyone. It's understandable.

I used to be pretty into drinking these things but then I realized it's kinda childish and pointless so I stopped. It wasn't even doing anything for me in the morning other than placating some very subtle urge to drink one. I just drink a powerade zero every morning instead

are the ingredients good?

>zero cal
>literally cancer in a can

Lol American ingredient lists.

Go back to Veeky Forums you taurine chuggin, limpdick havin, retard shillin, sonofagun!!!

Yeah I used to drink a ton of energy drinks, mainly Monster, until I realized that I wasn't even using them to get anything done anymore, just to drink them. Stopped a few weeks ago and I feel like I actually have way more energy now and I can actually sleep at decent hours.

Is this a cool new thing the kids say?

zero ultra tastes horrible, worst energy drink I ever had.

Sorry. I wasn't paying attention and thought I could make a funny joke, and when it backfired I doubled down and bombed even harder. I'll try think before I post next time.

I don't understand why people like Monster, it has this really thick syrupy taste that I can't stand.

For me it's the Full Throttle, which is also a great mixer.

>monster