How much protein do you guys usually eat? Pic related is lunch for me

How much protein do you guys usually eat? Pic related is lunch for me

I drink a cup of semen a day.

6'0 238
Im cutting at like 1900 cals right now so on the high end, im getting like 140g protein

Why do you feel the need to post shit like this? Are you unable to contribute to the discussion like a normal person? Jeez, I don't mean to single you out or anything, but people like you are what bring down the atmosphere on boards like Veeky Forums. Contribute something relevant or just don't say anything at all.

You asked how much protein I usually eat, I replied.

Fucking faggot.

You seem triggered

Maybe he didn't like your gay ass thinly disguised /fit /thread.

good job faggot, you managed to out-gay a poster who drinks a cup of semen a day

you're not OP

You're on the wrong website

lol ham

ham good

about 120g a day

This is the norm with this site unfortunately. Ironically the parasites that spend their waking time here Dont find themselves cancerous, as you can see by the triggered faggots who responded to you, but claim anything except their own echo chamber cancerous

holy sodium op

you're in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

>
>Why do you feel the need to post shit like this? Are you unable to contribute to the discussion like a normal person? Jizz, I don't mean to single you out or anything, but people like you are what bring down the atmosphere on boards like Veeky Forums. Contribute something relevant or just don't say anything at all.

kek

You get used to it. Those posts are in every thread. They don't even register in my brain anymore. I see a combination of letters, but there is no processing activity happening in my brain.

It's essentially as if you sat a chimpanzee in front of a keyboard everyday. Eventually, they would probably type that meaningless combination of letters.

fbp

if you mean meat, usually just two fairly thick slices (equivalent to 4 thin slices) of salami in my daily sandwich.

>t. drinks a cup of semen a day

It's essentially as if you sat a chimpanzee in front of a keyboard. Essentially.

>t. allergic to semen

I've taken to drying semen and using it in a powdered form, as creamer in coffee/tea, seasoning for all manner of foods; I'll even just wet a finger and stick it in the semen pouch and put a dab on the tongue throughout the day. It's the best way I've found to protein load before getting to the gym, and if you're doing it right, you get to watch your lift bros jerk off and deposit their loads in a cup.

Hey OP, here just wanted to say good job on derailing your own thread, if you ignored my post no one would have cared too much and you would get to partake in a shitty Veeky Forums-tier thread.
But I guess butthurt feminine faggots like you get too insulted by simple shitposts that you need to cry like a big fat baby, at least I got some laughs out of the semen posts in this thread.

Veeky Forums is great.

Did you get your daily dose yet user?

Of course I did, I take my protein very seriously.

man, you guys in Veeky Forums come up with more clever and clever ways, day after day, of coming out of the closet as being a faggot