Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

those writers probably put a random math equation .

The back of his head looks like a butt

the expression makes no sense lol

Posting this formula is against the law. Imagine a criminal seeing it.

Thanks a lot asshole, I just broke my nose.

Makes no sense to your three-dimensional thinking

At last I truly see

HOLY FUCK IT WORKS!

If I lay down to the ground, will the ground count as a wall?

If I don't come back in five minutes, call the police, you are going to need many shovels

THEY LIED, THERE IS NO CORE, THE EARTH IS HOLADSSASOKJUYOP~´P]

>equation

That formula is incorrect, he missed a negative sign somewhere in the derivation

>scientific formula
>just walk through the walls
L0Lno fgt pls

Except you have to build speed for 12 hours.
Good luck with that.

scientific formula look and se a "t" and another "t". "t"(Represents time) read couple paragraphs, Fourth Dimension (Time again) How time makes me go through a wall?

You go to the time when there wasn't a wall there, then reemerge in the current time before being in a vacuum kills too much of you.

Science sure has come a long way.
How is this applied in the real world? I'm guessing NASA uses it or something.

>accidentally change universes
>cant use a mellin transform to go back
>mfw have to develop IUTT to go home to my family
>mfw nobody understands my plight

But user, then i'm be throw in the wall if i'm stopping time(Because the earth spin) and haveing my fluffy fluids, be one with the wall?

And if come back on time, to a point when the wall is not in there, when would that be?
Yesterday? (be cause of the earth moving almost the same speed of sun).

It's the same point. You offset the wall where it intersects with you by a few minutes (so Earth gets out of the way), then just walk through.

and be one with the ground.

He exclaims that he has a REASON to escape jail. Clearly he means that he has a WAY to escape jail as there would naturally always be a reason to escape jail (i.e. it's not comfortable).

No, the ground stays as it is.

No, in the context of the story he stays in jail because he can't do anything without captain marvel screwing it up, but then he goes missing so he decides it's time for more evil

Makes no sense to a brainlet.

TIL that some people don't use the mega-hyper-expression to walk through walls.

But first we need to talk about Parallel Universes

how much energy was that stick thrown with?

>Find a flaw.
The expression x+t has mismatched dimensional units, though he could simply be using Planck units or something.
More importantly the Riemannian metric has the wrong signature as the + should be a - (otherwise we'd all be using quarternions by now).
But that said, I can't open a path through the fourth dimension so he probably knows something I don't.

In the show it enters orbit around the moon

So it's the escape velocity + the energy required to travel close to the moon but not enough to fully experience it's gravitational pull.

Pic related is NASA's Delta V budget in stages. The Lance of Longinus only experiences up to the first Lunar Orbit. Pic is also in lbs of propellant required for rocketry so doesn't compare units wise.

To determine the actual units of energy the mass of the Lance is required. This isn't stated in the show so guesswork is required. I attempted to find the relative size of an Eva unit and a human and apply that scale to a typical bident but nothing turned up.

>in-line expression