YAAAAAAS!

Starbucks introduces the new Unicorn Frap™!

>The chain says the drink was inspired by the trend of unicorn-themed food online and starts out purple with a sweet and fruity taste. It changes to pink and tart after it's stirred to mix in a blue drizzle. It will be available from April 19 to April 23 in the United States, Canada and Mexico, with a 12-ounce size containing 280 calories.

Coming soon....

FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>bronies

Fucking faggot hipsters

I wouldn't be surprised if this stains your mouth, tongue and feces a bright shade of pink, it's ALL food coloring.

Oh sure, this has to come out when it's cold again.

They certainly know their demographic.

shit looks like diabetes in a cup

>that thumb

I thought Starbucks was all about sophistication? This is some Lisa Frank tacky shit. Might as well introduce a bacon drink.

What backwards fucking middle of nowhere flyover shithole do you live in where you consider the McDonald's of coffee shops to be "hipster?"

Seattle?

Oh, ok. Then it's not your location, you're just an idiot.

pretty sure your city has the most indie cafes per capita

Considering I am naming the location of the hipster coffee shops founding city, making you the idiot, I can argue that you might be the real idiot.
Do you enjoy your shitty gun laws in your shitty tiny California?

just keep telling yourself that northern northern california

>Implying I live in Oregon.

nah oregon is just northern california

>Burn status.

Don't samefag. That's not cool.

you mean northern california is part of oregon.
go ahead and try to secede, see what happens
>hurr durr the whole west coast will go with us!
bitch you'll be lucky to get anything outside of LA and SF

Not samefagging, just grew up in Northern Cali and that gave me a giggle.

lol did i hurt some PNW feelings

it's okay friends despite all the banter i love you all

>that theme
kys yourself

>Unicorn Frap™
I don't fap to unicorns
off to

I can smell your samefag over here in socal you mong.

Hey faggots, you can't blame us for everythi-

I mean, yeah fuck those guts!

see
you retard

You are just terrible at this.
Do you want a timestamp and a personal fuck you to your post number?

I swear to God, white people eat the weirdest shit.

Fuck off Tyrone.

>2100 calories

Samefagging redditor

White "people"*

And only tasteless women and effeminate faggots go to starbucks

If you want to think that is the problem, go ahead and go with it.

Awww did I touch a nerve, sweetpea? You're dismissed, sugar.

...Really? That was kind of fucking pathetic.
Like 15 year old school girl level.

I can't seem to stop triggering you, honey. Maybe you should go back to r/cooking where you belong. How about it pumpkin?

Awwwwww you're so grumpy, you need to calm down before you mess your nappy again, babycakes. Try taking a nap, they're good for babies that are cranky like you.

This is the vaporlatte. I've already submitted my idea to Starbucks and I know they'll love it.

God that looks awful.

You're making a fool of yourself

Any Frappuccino is diabetes in a cup.
>Lisa Frank tacky shit
90's will be the new retro fad soon enough. Maybe Starbucks is testing the waters.

A bit surprising, but it's supposed to be about 280 calories.

As a employee of Starbucks who had to do so many tasting i say it's fucking gross, especially the blue drizzle. So fucking sour

>A tall Unicorn Frappuccino made with whole milk and topped with whipped cream contains 280 calories, 11 grams of fat and 39 grams of sugar, according to a Starbucks spokesperson. The beverage, which doesn't contain coffee, is caffeine free.

YAAAAAAAAS!

Starbucks is about selling sugary shit to teenage girls now, not adults who want cappuccinos and a scone. Fraps are mostly ice so their profit is amazing, hence all of the push for them above other drinks. People are better off seeking real coffee shops, or maybe the reserve Starbucks locations to get more single-origin blends.

JUST

Tasted the blue unicorn cum last night, I'd love it if I wanted melted concentrated warheads to drink. Can't wait for this shit to end by Sunday, and I have today off.

>/mlpol/ destroyed an entire board just by autistic screeching
Never doubt the power of autism

>which doesn't contain coffee
To be fair, neither do any of their other drinks.

Can you imagine the meeting where this was pitched? Our brand seems a little weak with preteen girls, autistic NEET men and transexuals. How about something pastel colored and horsey? I heard faggots love unicorns, and we're not doing as well with faggots as we used to.

It's a limited offer, so they probably just let this one through for shits and giggles.

How does starbucks get associated with afluence and academic enviroments again?

It seems like more of a publicity stunt than a serious menu offering.

If the drink you're getting from starbucks isn't either some shade of brown or black just kys

But all of their drinks are brown or black, because they're shit

That shit made me wanna throw up. The frappaccino itself is okay but kinda bland

Exactly. It's extremely limited, only enough supplies for a few days since it'll have high demand. They know this one takes off on social media, so it'll get people interested, they'll buy it, snapchat it, and probably won't even drink it.

My diarrhea in a cup would be healthier than a lot of what we serve.

Vaporwave is the future and if you don't like it than kindly o f f y o u r e s l f

Looks like a e s t h e t i c cups.

It doesn't. They're building one in the ghetto section of my city.

Now it's just genuinely accepted to pay 5 Bucks for a mediocre Cup of Coffee.

But they didn't give us a synthwave soundtrack or force the girls to use hairspray.

>aesthetic
How can a cup be concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty?
Cups are inanimate.

did you just ASSUME it's sentience you shitlord?

Obviously he meant the cup was aesthetically designed by the 9000 man marketing team that designed every facet of it's look.

The drink is clearly designed to be photographed more than to be drunk. Perfect for instagram.

The perfect "look at me" beverage for the attention economy generation.

>aesthetically designed.
Nope.
Get yourself a dictionary, retard-user.
Learn to use that word in the correct context.

Ignore the vaporware shitheads

>Caffeine free

What's the fucking point? As if this drink couldn't get any more irredeemable

>Caffeine free
>280 calories, 11 grams of fat and 39 grams of sugar

So it's basically just a fat faggot treat.

All of the fraps are. There's no way to make them less diabetic other than the coffee frap light, which replaces half the sugar with splenda.

And we'll still order them too.

>caffeine free
LMAO
MAO
AO
O

I tried a sample cup of this today. It was interesting creamy-fruity flavor but whatever flavoring they used for sour pooled at the bottom so when you got there you'd grt smacked in the face by an extremely tart flavor that i didn't love.

If you want a sweet and fruity taste, why not just buy a smoothie?

I miss /qa/. The Veeky Forums happenings threads were actually good for a long while until some months ago.

Our store ran out of most of the stuff for it

>basic white girls waiting an hour for color dyed coffee
>lets tell social media i bought something everyone else did too

What's Starbucks endgame? They could sell shit and still make a million dollars a day.

This is the same shit they do in Japan. People line up for limited edition items.

hi guys. have one thing to say FUCK you and FUCK all the haters hating on this drink

HOW COULD YOU BE AGAINST THIS
> vaporwave
> jovial, colorful
> doesnt take itself too seriously
> changes color as you drink

you probably hate it for shitty, pretentious, morose self-important reasons. this is how you sound
> ewww thats so much sugar
> it tastes like pure synthetic chemicals
> high fructose corn syrup? only in America, so backwards
> that drink is so basic, its a drink for stupid people
> its soo sweet, is there even any coffee in it? not like it would be good anyway. i hate starbucks their coffee tastes so burnt
> i only drink coffee with INTEGRITY
> I NEED YOU TO KNOW I AM SOPHISTICATED BECAUSE OF THE COFFEE I DRINK

if you dont have anything good to say about the unicorn frappuccino then you can FUCK OFF BACK TO REDIT.

Its almost as good as losing a foot.

I don't hate that other people will drink it, I'm just not really interested in drinking it myself.

this is an acceptable opinion

Now that I think about it, this is literally the same concept. Old folks at the time didn't care for it but kids went apeshit.

pros:
>vapormeme yung lean 2012 xddd
>looks synthetic
>will only ever be drunk ironically
>changes color as you drink (wow)

cons:
>sweet as fuck
>tastes like shit
>unhealthy as fuck

be my gf?

>Coffee
But it's not. Starbucks isn't even trying anymore, just milkshake and food dye.

>Fiancee works at Starbucks
>brought one of these home for me just now

Holy fuck it tastes like garbage

People actually pay money for this shit what the hell

did your gf like it too

She said it tasted like shit and knew I wouldn't like it, wanted to laugh at me when I reacted to it.

t. baby boy
Awwwww, look sweetums this is a 18+ website only. You need to go back to roblox where children like you belong, okay sugar britches?

>used to work at Starbucks throughout all of 2015

I am getting PTSD just thinking about making this shit.

Thats the most gay food ive ever seen
>i want it.

I don't really go to starbucks, but I went in anyway and asked for my meme drink.
$5.45 for the large, which isn't even that big.
They were out of the blue sour sauce and the cashier didn't tell me and so when they handed my drink i asked for a partial refund because I didn't get a complete drink, they said no, so I asked for a full refund the stupid bitch scoffed at me and told me to wait in line again for my refund.
There was like 10 people ahead of me and most of them were ordering the same meme drink and the cashier still wasn't telling them they were out of the sour syrup.

Fuck starbucks, I don't even know why I bothered.