It's okay. You can admit it. Beer sucks. You...

It's okay. You can admit it. Beer sucks. You, like so many other men at some point in your life decided to see what the big fuss was. You took your first sip of that watery, bitter, amber liquid and recoiled in disgust. "but I'm a man," you think, "and men are SUPPOSED to like beer. It's the natural order of things." So you kept drinking. You drank until your tastebuds became numb to its yeasty bite. "Aha!" you proclaimed in your secured masculinity. " Looks like I finally acquired a taste for beer!"

Yet still, upon every night out on the town, as your female company orders their grape juice and tequila infused slushies, you look upon them with wistful envy. "I'll take a beer." you say to the bartender, a sadness behind your eyes. Because men drink beer. It's the natural order of things. And you are a man, aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GW22sAElpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a fucking poof

Wtf! I hate beer now!

beer is alcoholic hops tea

It also makes it a soup too

Woah

Fuck drumpf!

Had a good chuckle to this.

Thanks for the upvote and not contributing to the thread dipshit

Real men do not unironically consume beer. Only the liberal numales do. Our great country was founded on one thing and one thing only - WHISKEY. If you're a 'craft beer drinker', just do us alpha males a favor and finish your transition. At least you wont be totally useless then

oh shit im now convinced to hate beer

I drink an 18 pack a day.
Ask me anything

of what keystone light?

The threads fucked anyway, who cares.

A good beer is like imbibing all the best qualities of carb foods in liquid form.

It's a breadshake basically. Fucking delicious

I think OP might be onto something. There's a reason most men drink flavorless trash like Budweiser or Coors, because that's all they can stomach while still holding their "man" card.

Im on a low kcal diet since january and the only thing i miss is beer

You must be new around here, might I suggest you fuck off back to reððit

chav

/pol/tard

reddit

nascar fan

hipster with an ironic moustache

underage

female craving a (you)

faggot

I hate it when girls type like this

Friendly reminder that if it was impossible to genuinely acquire a taste for something we would all be drinking breastmilk and nothing else.

I'm a man

I'm straight

please learn to quote properly

Wrong. The hardscrabble, tough as nails men that built this country drank craft beer until prohibition. Every town had at least one brewery and most bars brewed their own beer. Sure they drank whiskey sometimes, but the standard day to day drink was craft beer. Just look at how many of the founding fathers brewed their own beer.

I drink cider. That's perfectly acceptable here in britain.

not so bad a reality desu

I wish it was culturally acceptable to drink the 2-3% abv swill they drank all day like it was water

I order what I want regardless of anyone looking down on me for it. I look down on people who pay for a drink they didn't even really want before someone ordering something perceived as girly.

pretty sure everyone thinks they think like this

Maybe some people, but personally I was never really about that macho bullshit anyway. I also tend not to surround myself with that type of company. So maybe that has something to do with it.

Only one thing that truly disgusts me about beer is the smell of dried up sticky beer residue the day after a party.

You only hang out with fags?

Wait, but beer tastes delicious.

>party
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are there so many baitposts on this board about Beer not being delicious?

sigh..

That's when you're supposed to say "Well, I'm here aren't I"

sorry to have let you down senpai :(

but yeah I suppose that wouldve worked pretty well, ill remember it for next time.

What's your favorite anime?

Because it isn't and you're deluding yourself to protect your fragile masculine identity.

>He doesn't like beer

Don't worry it comes with age your taste buds haven't developed enough yet.

Imagine being such a gigantic faggot you can't possibly believe people enjoy things that you don't enjoy

Explain why I crave beer then and drink it by the pack despite having no friends.

what's the appeal of baiting people like this? i never understood.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GW22sAElpE

what a mo

Don't worry user, you're not invited.

You're physically addicted to the alcohol inside it.

I suspect there were things that smelled worse in that war zone than stale beer.

I think you're craving the alcohol, not the beer.

>MUMMY I DUN LIKE THIS DRINK MUMMY
>PWETW PFFFTW ITS BITTER MUMMY HELP
>I WANT MY JUICE POUCH MUMMY PLS
>NOBODY COULD EVER LIKE THIS IF I DON'T LIKE IT, I'M THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE LIKE YOU TOLD ME MUMMY

red beer is awesome and genuinely delicious though, like fizzy, spicy V8

pickle beer is also incredibly palatable if you're into that flavor

This is a textbook case of projection.

The baitposter doesn't like the taste of beer and feels emasculated (due to deep-seated issues with self-esteem), so he projects his own insecurities onto others: "I am a real man! I can admit that beer is bad, you sissy boys are all pretending!"

Unfortunately, he knows that the true "sissy boy" is himself. Not in the eyes of beer-lovers, most of whom wouldn't give two fucks whether another person likes beer, but in his own eyes. Ultimately a disappointment to himself.

Fuck off

I always order margaritas and turn into a hot mess. One time a wench felt so bad for me she comped an entire night's tab. I'm not even sure how much I tipped her. I just sorta threw money out of my pockets like a muppet.

Satan speaks the truth

Yes user, there's a billion dollar industry built on the fact that everyone is pretending to like something they all secretly hate.

R e d d i t s p a c i n g

Man, the first beer I had was natural light at some frat party, and even then I thought it tasted pretty good. Then I went on to beer that was actually made to taste good and I liked it even more. If this post was about hard alcohol I could see it, but nah you're just kind of a cunt. I like beer, it tastes good, tasty things are tasty.

It may have started out as beer and cider, but by the turn of the 19th century, liquor was the most common alcoholic beverage for the American man.

nah, he is merely pretending to be retarded to get a rise out of people.

getting real sick of you pathetic yuropoors being jealous about american craft beer. fuck off

fire bad. beer good.

you've mistaken 'tastes good' with 'pleasurable'. it tastes bad, but it tastes pleasurably bad.

But what if I drink beer because I like the taste, and there are certain beers I like and certain beers I don't like? I only drink the beers I like. Is that really because I'm afraid to admit I'm gay?

Yes truly I am pretending to enjoy this delicious pint of pale ale alone in my room just so everyone can think I'm "manly". I'm sure I look really tough and cool with my anime posters and 3 computer monitors hehe I'm a real man better force myself to drink this beee so my nonexistant friends can think I'm a big kid

Kys urselve underage

Makes sense, if by the turn of the 19th century you mean 1800 since males had nothing better to do than drink liquor all day. They certainly didn't need to work the old homestead, plough the fields, harvest food, hunt meat, fight wars, etc.

Yeah, I certainly would have chosen liquor over a refreshing beer!

Christ, do you history much?

>american craft beer

oh you mean IPAs? you mean the easiest to make bitter garbage that hides all mistakes in its overwhelming hoppiness?

yeah im sure euros are so jealous of our garbage meme beer that tastes like fermented burnt rodent ass

Underage and women

There is more to the taste spectrum than "sweet". Sorry your parents weened you on ketchup and soda and ruined your palate.

MUMMY
I
L
K
I
E
S

I like bitter things.

I like straight vodka, whiskey+variations of whiskeys, tequila. Or also vodka pineapple juice, whiskey cranberry. Tbh hard alcohol is where it's at

Shit didn't mention, cause leaf beer aka pisswater is to be drunk at bars only because cheap as fuck by the pitcher vs 5$ shots

Do YOU history much?

There was a fucking rebellion over whisky in the turn of the century. It was used as a medium of exchange in rural Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and New York. Even preachers were paid in whisky, and government men who came and tried to collect an excise tax on it were tarred and feathered.

Faggot.

modern beers were based off the stuff made by monks
like graham crackers, it was supposed to fill you with the most neutral feelings possible, so as to avoid sin and temptation, while still providing nutrition

anyways i don't understand why dudes always going out of their way just to suffer. yall weird

I'd try this desu

Americans are actually this cucked.

>Amber liquid
>not drinking stout

I fucking love Guiness :D

This, hops are a christcuck plot to emasculate you.

>source: my ass

>"I'll take a beer."
this is my sentence tho I'm not male
you can drink your wine and cocktails all you want

Is this the same guy who makes the anti coffee threads? It's getting kind of annoying at this point.

>You, like so many other men
The majority of Veeky Forums is female

Epic meme dude xDDDD
I really like the part where every time someone says this unironically they have literally zero evidence to back this up other than "Oh this one user said they were a woman!"

little virginboy don't be concerned if it's male to drink beer
try to find a girl that accepts you even if you drink unmanly grape juice or tequila infused slushies

The fact that people don't drink non-alcohol beer is proof that nobody actually likes it, they just say they do because they are supposed to....same thing with bourbon and scotch drinkers

There are some wines that are actually enjoyable though

Stop being upset

I will abstain from stopping myself from being at an upset attitude.

I love stout but as an aussie I drink a lot more bitter beer on ice. Has to be cold as fuck. When you're sitting outside wearing just shorts and sucking one back and it's the first time the heat left you all day, you'll understand.

People like to drink craft beers and talk about hints of flowers or chocolate etc. I like some

But this, this has hints of beer. And a good time

I FUCKING LOVE BEER.
That is all.

I 2nd this

Who the fuck says "I'll take a beer." ?

The trick to liking the taste of beer is trying a bunch and finding the ones you like. Most beer tastes like ass.

>Most beer tastes like ass.
wrong
most angloamerican beer tastes like ass
try czechen, hungarian, austrian or german beer

Christ anti beer folks are getting worse than the vegans around here.

Because Veeky Forums is the easiest board to bait bar none. You dense fuckers respond to anything. Must be the large amount of women and fat retards here.

>not spotting the obvious bait

Well dude whisky is stronger than beer, so if its illegal you obviously want the most potent you can find retard.
"Yea man do this yardwork and ill pay you in coke"
>pays you in shitty coke that still gets you kind of high

There's a dozen non alcoholic beers for sale in my local supermarket. I've got non alcoholic beers in my fridge for guests that still need to drive.

Just because you and your social circle do not drink non alcoholic beers doesn't mean no one does you arrogant fucker.