Let's All Take A Moment Of Our Time To Praise Sal Khan

Let's All Take A Moment Of Our Time To Praise Sal Khan. Just get down on your knees and slam the floor while repeating saying " THANK YOU KHAN! THANK YOU KHAN! " he taught us subjects we didn't understand.

I've literally never used it.

Seems like it would be equivalent to a shitty TA. And not just because he's a pajeet

You take that back before I call you a faggot over the internet.

Based Sal saved me from studying liberal arts

he's a popsci fag. not a reeaaal scientist

He is a good teacher, but it is a very slow way to learn. Faster than taking a class perhaps, but still slower than reading a textbook.

my dad knew him

he is a cool guy

GET OUT.

Meme the post.
What's it like not to have your own thoughts?

Press F to pay respects.

F

Truly a life saver, he'd be perfect if it weren't for that cheeky voice

Honestly Sal Khan has done more for science than most people who are alive. Getting people interested in math/science and assisting people who normally would have a difficult time receiving help is very admirable, and it's something that he does with no cost to the consumer.

Respectable guy, glad he used the funds to buy a bidet so he no longer has to poo in the streets and can start pooing CLEANLY in the loo.

He's redpilled.

It would be cool if there were a khan academy for advanced subjects

"alright so G-mu-nu is the gluon field tensor....let me switch colors for the indices..."

I'm really happy that he made all those videos without his ugly face in it.

Junior MechE here. Never used Khan once. A+ in calc1-3 all I know is that professors suggest the channel if you are struggling. Sad!

Never answered the question of why they boo in the loo though

I used it literally once way back for calc ii and got literally nothing out of it.

This would be awesome.
Even if this isn't the case, I do have much respect for this man.

>when sal starts to say "And now, back to the five israelis that were found celebrating..."

Wow...I literally hate this guy now. Thanks.

Watched a student go into a calc 2 death spiral this semester trying to use his videos as a lecture replacement.

>that video where sal goes off into a drunken rant about 911

Salman khan saved me from radical islamism.
Without him I'd probably be dead by a russian airstrike in Syria years ago.