Sleep Experiment

Hi Veeky Forums, I'm doing a sleep experiment for my senior science project. I will be studying the effects lack of sleep has on my biology. What data would Veeky Forums be interested in?

Other urls found in this thread:

backyardbrains.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

# of times you wake up with morning wood

change in dick size
both length and girth

number of times your rei bodypillow leaves you in the middle of the night

Will measure I suppose.

I want to know if you hallucinate at all or if you find it easier to close your eyes and see images.

I have a theory that Nicola Tesla was so sleep deprived he began dreaming i.e. hallucinating while he was wide awake.

That's interesting! I'll be sure to test it.

I don't plan to sleep at all for at least a week, perhaps two.

Asuka best girl.

The shape and hue of your areola's, woman.

You won't get more than a couple nights without drugs.
You start having random visions and can't think after 2 nights

Size of your irises each morning, at 9:00. Make sure to maintain lighting!

High school senior???

The fuck is chovying?

This is a Rei board
is that way

Take your pedophile cartoons back to weeb.

I'll take pictures.

Will keep that in mind.

I don't know, it's pretty much one of the only things applicable in my degeneracy folder.

Yes.

Would you all prefer day to day updates or a dump at the end?

Two days it's maximun amount we can recommend.

Take your time and remember than micro capsules of sleep are still sleep, coffe it's your friend but take into consideration a regular schedule arounf your eating hours, because the coffe can cause you stomach complications if you take it at hours your body isn't used to.

After 48 hours you will start daydreaming, it would even look like hallucinations.

Who is this cum dump

Sleep deprivation is a good topic. Just be aware of a few things.
1. Partial Sleep Deprivation PSD and Total Sleep Deprivation TSD (24> hours of SD) are two different things. 4 nights of PSD is equal to 1 night of TSD.

2. Make sure to use a control group in your experiment. If you were testing to compare different effects of the sleep types you could do:

var1:TSD for 2 days
var2:PSD for 2 days
Control: 2 Normal days of sleep.

3. The frontal cortex of the brain is HEAVILY effected by SD. It would be best to focus there, there is a website you can use to by a simple machine to measure EEGs:

backyardbrains.com/

you welcome nigga.

Play flappy bird every 10 hours and make a graph on the scores.

I've stayed up 2+ days a few times, I didn't hallucinate, but my thinking patterns did change, can't really explain it.

The ph of your fresh poo (preferably removed digitally for optimal freshness) taken every five hours of sleep deprivation.

Do you have any recommendations on how to go about this?

Thank you!

Anchovy.

Have a friend stick a finger in your bum and try to hook a nice nugget of poo. Then measure poo nugget weight, (try to keep the weight the same for each new test), blend poo nugget with distilled water, and test with ph testing device (pool litmus?)

There doesn't seem to be much of a change in pupil size.

why dont u try to get as much sleep as possible instead? cognitive effects of proper sleep habits in adolescent male

You're going to get yourself seriously mind fucked over a highschool project?

Say hello to shadow people for me.

I'll be fine.

Will do.