I know what /sci thinks about numberphile, but what about periodic videos...

I know what /sci thinks about numberphile, but what about periodic videos? I think that they make easy to understand chemistry videos that can appeal a lot of people but without falling in dumbed down popsci garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Although this guy does not looks like the hottest Hollywood actor, the chances of him having a horney as mayhem wife and hot sexy daughters is very high. He makes good money.
But his looks makes the average goy think studying and growing your intellect ain't cool enough to get steamy sex.

itok. ..

I feel bad for him desu, each video I watch of him it seems like he's going to die at any moment, not to mention his tremors that possibly prevent him from doing chemistry

Yeah, Parkinson's is fucking awful.

I hate chemistry

I like Periodic Videos, but it doesn't teach you jack shit about chemistry. Numberphile at least introduces you to some concepts in math.

>Poliakoff was born to an English mother, Ina (née Montagu), and Russian-speaking father, Alexander Poliakoff, both Jewish.[12]

>and Russian-speaking father, Alexander Poliakoff, both Jewish.[12]

>both Jewish.[12]

>Jewish

>Jewish

>Jewish

!!!

>hey its the man who look like science!!!

God forbid there be Jews in science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

When you've done a parcel of what the Jews have accomplished for humanity you can complain. Until then, live your personal failure in silence.

Is Poliakoff just another way to write Polyakov?
Can you imagine the shame and disgust his father must have felt when his son told him he wanted to be a chemist

>Can you imagine the shame and disgust his father must have felt
I bet you can user.

I don't even have a son

I suspect they aren't actually doing any research (flip through google scholar) before making the videos.
shit they say is often been outdated for years or is simply wrong because they are not experts on anything but very small area of inorganic chemistry and don't know wtf are they talking about

That said, most of their contend is alright, but sometimes their lack of knowledge is surprising.

chemistry is way less entertaining than math

The culmination of /pol/'s take on the 'Jewish sciences':
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

It's ok I guess, I prefer nilered and nurdrage (or how ever you write it, i didn't check) at least they give procedures.

I think you're meant to think about the shame your father feels for you.

I was watching them way before they became popular.

You're so cool.

>without falling in dumbed down popsci garbage
it is exactly that

Fucking kek