I am a little too plump for the a simple female chump who I'd love to hump but am currently stumped...

I am a little too plump for the a simple female chump who I'd love to hump but am currently stumped. Am considering disregarding my taste buds in hopes of losing weight. Is soylent my lord and savior? If you have experience with this drink, which flavor to go for? I was thinking nectar or original.

Based on what you just wrote, losing weight isn't going to help you with women at all

M'lady

Buy a 32 box or a 72 box.

Drink one for breakfast and one for dinner. Eat whatever you want for lunch. Get into a good exercise routine too.

I drank soylent for about 2 weeks with no exercise, and replaced it as 1 or 2 meals per day. I lost about 5lb with no effort. So if you really want to get a big supply and exercise, you'll be fine.

Eat less instead of trying to find "healthy" alternatives. You're not going to lose weight until you stop being a fat fuck mentally
Also this

Girls like a plump guy for cuddling

>I am a little too plump for the a simple female chump who I'd love to hump but am currently stumped.
Might be a bit more than just being "plump", OP.
Might wanna look into fixing that autism as well.

Just eat nothing but meat, water, black coffee, and cheese. And If you feel hungry just chug a shit ton of water. I lost 80lbs that way.
Also consider exercise, it will help speed things up and actually make you look ok once the weight is gone.

>he thinks Soylent will help him lose weight

no

Go to Veeky Forums and ask them how to cook calorie-light dishes that won't you feel hunger pangs.

How's the taste? I keep reading on Amazon reviews that it tastes like the milk after a bowl of cereal? Which kind of cereal tho? Exercise routine in check already and I'll probably eat a leafy lunch with chicken then. Will be adding whey protein shake as well for additional protein.

>I am a little too plump for the a simple female chump who I'd love to hump but am currently stumped
Holy fuck, kill yourself

Thought Veeky Forums needed the laughs as everyone is so edgy nowadays...

How is this company even still in business when the factory had horrid cleanliness conditions and the drink gave people diarrhea?

Maybe thats why the case of nectar i drank tasted like fucking lysol

Just eat less holy shit

for me, i'd laugh if you mcfucking killed yourself.

I know you're just kidding around, but apparently if you are serious about a quick drop in weight, it seems like these ketofags are on to something. It's pretty obvious many of them lose weight in the short term, rather quickly too. I suspect the jury is still out on long term practicality of it, however.

Nothing wrong with this poat. You are all edgelords

OP whatever you do don't run. bike or swim.

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

eat less

There is no "magical anti-calorie food." You cant "eat yourself thin."

Stop looking for a quick fix and just do what you know you need to.

Start jogging.

honestly laughed at this

Don't waste your money on this shit. Water is the magic liquid you are looking for.

no

try the green one, it will surprise you

Sorry, that is a myth fast food chains made up.
Just like most guys don't like fat girls, most girls don't like fat guys.

Because numales are the dumbest consumers on the planet?

Fuck Trump

>Poisoning yourself with soy products
enjoy your high estrogen levels

>being the quirky fat guy
We all know you have crippling depression, it's just sad to pretend

>bars still aren't back