Transcended the need for sex

>transcended the need for sex
>transcended the need for inter-personal relationships
>transcended the need for social validation
>transcended the need to consume tasty foods and beverages
>transcended the need to attain further knowledge

What happens now? Do I die? I never anticipated that I would ever become this intelligent.

Any good books on this etc?

Sure thing, senpai.

Realize you had it wrong the whole time.

>>transcended the need for social validation

then why would you be here expecting us to validate your path?

you failed at all those things and telling shit to yourself like "i transcended" is your way of psychologically adapting to such status quo

if thats true then questions should stop appearing.

in your case they only seem more raging.

alan watts is a hippie shit. study zen nigga.

"Transcended"

Way to make complete imcompetence sound like a success.

Read stoics and Schopenhauer

>intelligent

theres your problem. intellectual grasp, even if not useless, cant do a thing by itself.

>still needing books

>transcended the need for inter-personal relationships

>>transcended the need to attain further knowledge
>What happens now? Do I die? I never anticipated that I would ever become this intelligent.
>Any good books on this etc?

And yet here you are

Seek the Light of Tabor, ὦ ἄδελφε.

that quote is complete bullshit

>die
this

allow immanence to visit you.

This. The word "trascended" shows you are like anyone else.

>all these butthurt projecting untranscended plebs

go back 2 your capitalism, pigs!

If you had truly transcended anything you would be mentally at peace and not attention whoring on a Belgian Waffle Forum.

Transcend in this case simply means 'I'm an autistic loser who has giving up and will now proceed to justify my shortcomings'.

heyyyyyyy, no bully the transcended guy :(

I wish I could truly transcend sex, I'm never gonna get it anyway.

Have you tried reading Kierkegaard?

write a book
become rich
be able to fuck bitches
reject them
post results

go do it.

kierkegaard was fucking cuck. like, read his biography and shit

What's the difference between an autistic loser attention-whoring and an actual monastic?
Is it just the time spent in rationalizing non-materialist pursuits?
>hurp derp I'm too unskilled and anxious to farm rice better go be a monk
>die with negative accomplishments
Or is it rather the discrepancy over really not wanting vs. sour grapes attitude?
>material pleasures are impermanent, I will meditate on god and achieve enlightenment
>mom said her pay cut would mean I don't get to eat at Applebees ever week, I dont really need food after all >: (

A long time ago. It didn't help.

>>transcended the need for sex
>>transcended the need for inter-personal relationships
What's the secret to doing this? I never masturbate anymore and have tried diligently to make myself hate women due to bad experiences with my past 2 girlfriends. I've read the Greeks and am not materialistic at all, yet I feel a constant need to seek out a woman and be with her (I have a low sex drive these days, I just want someone to be with).

Not the transcended faggot here but also interested in books where people learned to leave desire behind.

>not being tormented and fighting against yourself your whole life

you did it wrong man. those questions whether should never arise, or should be the fuel to great creation. they are not supposed to be solved.

if questions can be raised, they can be solved.

You should at least develop some kind of contentment as you age. If you're 50 and still torment yourself with "what went wrong? - what could be?" and still seek unchangeable things or still have childish dreams all the time about being a princess and shit you obviously completely fucked up and will prepare yourself for some really depressing last decades.

Stop being such a fucking pussy and hiding from anyone who might hurt your precious feelies.

people are viscous creatures and can fuck your psychology up pretty bad if you're not prepared or have some people to turn to for support

>QUIT BEING A PUSSY DUDE SPEND ALL YOUR TIME AND ENERGY TRYING TO BE AN ALPHA FUCCBOI DISPLAYING YOUR (((SUPERIORITY))) TO THE OTHER ROBOTS

Fuck yeah bro!

*clashes beer bottles*

Not that guy but I have a Tulpa and she has literally saved my life by being there when I need someone to turn to for guidance and company.

wrong. questions are not meant to be answered. they are meant to evolve into new questions that will, implicitly, change your global perspective, a perspective where the old questions wont even arise.

pic says hi

>don't fear physical violence since I went to a fight club
>no one can hurt my fee-fees anymore

you have a Tulpa???

My last girlfriend was cheating on me and I found out the day after my dad died when I went to her house to talk with her (luckily her brother was a cool guy and told me she was at another guy's house). I've been around enough women and have had enough experience to realize they're all terrible people. Good for you if you've gotten lucky with them so far.

they're not terrible, you're 'terrible' lover

>love is only about sex
I'm aware that's all women care about, so thank you for proving my point about how shallow they are

>luckily her brother was a cool guy and told me she was at another guy's house
maybe he was playing you

women care about being taken and taken care of

>Any good books on this etc?
kek

>thread begins with transcending desire
>ends with /r9k/ bullshit
Every time.

is there a way to talk about relationships and avoid descending into the "/r9k/ bullshit"?

How about not talking about how you were cheated and now developed a tulpa to not kill yourself? That would be a beginning at least.

What if you have nothing else and the only way to induce feelings in yourself is by self torment?

>makes this thread

Assuming this post is true.

What you did was condition yourself to be like this, i.e: to not desire things you initially desired. Presumably because you could not realize them. I think suicide is in order, unless you have other reasons to keep existing other than the things you mentioned, which you have removed from your want.

Anyone can fullfill desires like eating something tasty.

>StarvingAfricanChildrun.jpg

>le african negros
Those we expose for our benefits can at least eat. Those tribe savages who live independed are rightfully fucked for not contributing to our higher living standards.

>Fox and the grapes meme
It's about not being a slave to ones desires and to will oneself into true mastery over the self. Rejecting the very things society condition us to want is certainly easier if you've never had many of them in the first place but if you do it for admiration then it's already a failure.

Just a meme example f.a.m.

Yes I fully agree. My whole pretense was that the user is lying or doing it wrong. But I will say that the process of conditioning and recondition is a continuous thing. As you probably understand that the self is not a fixed thing; illusionary and so on.

>transcended needs
>What happens now? Do I die?

just do whatever you want, same as before.

unless what you're saying is you've developed anhedonia and are catatonic with lack of desires, which clearly isn't true since you are shitposting on Veeky Forums.

The desire to shitpost is the hardest one to triumph over.

>>transcended the need to attain further knowledge
And yet you're here asking for books...

jokes on you i transcended self-control

Not him but he maybe just wants to discuss it with other people to learn more about it?

can't you read????

You have to transcend the need for meaning, such that you no longer care about transcendence.

>a fucking ciggy butt brain
>transcending anyrthing

jej

pep

you sound worried. just let go evrything and so you'll have nothing to lose. then you ll reach fearlessness and complete detachment. the rest will be done by itself.

now, what is it that youre currently so attached to?

haha, cuck

ses

Addicted to smoking...transcending anything. L O S E R

you're a one vulgar piece of scum, sebastian, and you always were

>Not coming to the ultimate realization that hedonism was the true virtue all along

*dibs fedora* xD

I'm not Sebastian.
What's so vulgar about Amanda Wenk?

oh so you can count now??

Yeah, I'll let him know what you think of him next time I see him, pal.

don't point at me

Quite right. No dubs, no checking.

How does sex feel like?

like the meaning of life

Bags of sand

Smells like keys

Warm apple pie.

Transcend the need to transcend.

bump

>'hey guys it's not like I'm a disgusting, socially stunted virgin that's completely unappealing to the opposite sex- I've actually "transcended" the need for sex and relationships in the first place! Boy do you guys look silly now'

This meme is strange.

You do realize that many KHHVs on /r9k/ are actually pretty handsome right? It's largely the narcissism and autism that prevents them from having / wanting to have sex.

I just think the whole idea of 'transcending needs' is a pretty dumb excuse. Most of the people on Veeky Forums are likely under the age of 30- what kind of insight and wisdom do they really possess, for them to so easily control their needs and wants? Monks train for their entire lifetimes to be free of desire, and for a bunch of prententious students to claim they have 'transcended' anything when they themselves are barely mature- to me that seems extremely disrepectful. The people who post here and on /r9k/ are not disciplined monks; they are dumb, know-it-all kids who probably can't even prevent themselves from jacking off for over week, let alone spend a lifetime of chastity.

brooo... Whao.. thats like .,, inception man ..

One needn't be aroused to engage in onanism. Eventually it becomes a pre-emptive strategy to avoid a build-up of the wrong sort of energy, i.e. the sort which encourages frustration and base instincts to flourish

are you seriously suggesting people here can control their bodily fluids to such an extent that they can discharge semen at will without being aroused? Something like that would take years to learn

bump

Yes I am. Allow me to demonstrate.

>Intelligence that you don't know what to do with.

Congratulations, you've arrived at stage Irony.

If you have to ask, you don't have it all figured out.

yeah man, posting on Veeky Forums to brag of your transcendence isnt a form of validation seeking in the slightest

whos that in the pic? the japanese st max? he's got the curly smoke and all.

Suicide seems like the next logical step.

>tfw you are the beautiful ones

>all social contact is now validation

You still need to transcend social interaction then.

bump