Are sub-saharan africans too smart for math?

Are sub-saharan africans too smart for math?

youtube.com/watch?v=uSEBFieo1hg

The daily /pol/ bait thread. If you call the OP out on his bull shit a hoard of followers will attack you claiming you are attacking reeeeeee speech, but no I'm not attacking your reeee speech OP, I'm attacking your intellect and tact.

Why should sub-saharan africans be stigmatized if they're bad at math? I imagine there are high achieving black maths in Africa. Should those high achieving math students feel bad about being black because they're less achieving peers did bad? No, otherwise we would expel all students for the mistake of a single student.

south africa is going backwards

it has to do with their government being stupid, electing the same party again and again, same corrupt politicians

american sjw-ism certainly doesn't help either

bump

bump

It's funny, we give them First World technology and they somehow still manage to revert back to a Third World country. Their culture sucks.

AYO WE WUZ GENIUSES!!!

>he doesn't know it was a sub Saharan African who proved the Riemann Hypothesis

>20%
Holy shit niggers really are retarded.

t. reddit

Yeah I browse /r/math. It has interesting discussions every now and then, much better then /pol/ shit tier iq posting.

>Why should sub-saharan africans be stigmatized if they're bad at math?
The problem with "everybody's equal" rhetoric is that it falsely implies that people are failing because they're victims of some outside influence, rather than through their own inherent lack of merit.

Rather than dealing with reality, we pour resources into lost causes, and punish the successful for their imaginary sins.

South Africa was destroyed for nothing. The blacks weren't being oppressed or preyed upon by the whites, just separated, and they benefitted from the nearness of a functioning white society. Under apartheid, the blacks were oppressing and preying on each other, and the whites were only guilty of not stopping it, of not treating the blacks like children or property, to be deprived of responsibility and taken care of. Now you will see blacks oppressing and preying on blacks without the benefit of ready access to a competent modern society to trade simple manual labor for cheap manufactured goods and food.

The unforgivable sin of South African whites, like that of the Confederate states, was to admit the truth of the inferiority of the blacks, and respond rationally.

im not gonna jump the gun and call them retarded without knowing what shit is on their tests, the people in the video are bilingual for a start which is more than most burgers can say, and they dont look like dribbling tards

>Their culture sucks.
>"""culture"""
lol

>the people in the video are bilingual for a start which is more than most burgers can say
Being bilingual is no mark of intelligence. Anyone who can learn one language can learn a second in childhood if they're surrounded by it enough, and find it useful enough. Even most mentally retarded people can. Language acquisition is a very basic human capability.

Americans just rarely interact in childhood (or adulthood for that matter) with people who don't speak English.

People bitching about Americans not learning any second language are generally venting resentment at their own cultural inferiority: they had to learn English, Americans didn't have to learn their language, and that stings. So they stand on their heads to look down their noses at people who are above them.

>The blacks weren't being oppressed or preyed upon by the whites, just separated, and they benefitted from the nearness of a functioning white society.
>Separate but equal guys, I swear this time :^)

Without the technology given to them by the """"""""""""""evil"""""""""""""" whites they would still live in mud huts and run around hunting and gathering.

These Africans should be fucking thankful for the help they receive from superior cultures.

You have a point there, the niggers of Southern Africa were truely in the stone age with the Zulu monkeys are the early Bronze age IN TERMS OF WEAPONS ONLY they were still stone age savages in all other aspects of society.

Also niggers dont have empathy thus cant fathom the concept of gratitude thats why they wont say thank you because they assume you are always supposed to help them you know like how a sociopath thinks all humans that exist are his tools to use and abuse.

I'm black and I'm teach myself math. Wet through a lot of combinatorics recently and focusing on analysis now. It wasn't hard and I don't consider myself smart. And for all the people here saying whites should still control South Africa just look at Trump. White people picked Trump and said he would be an amazing leader who would undo everything Obama did wrong. Now they're slowly admitting he's shit

All criticism to Trump has nothing to do with reason it has to do with mindless emotional garbage like HURR HES RACIST HURR HES SEXIST HURR HE WONT LET OUR COUNTRY BE FULL OF BLACKS AND MEXICANS WAAAHHH.

White shouldnt control South Africa, all whites in South Africa should be allowed to leave it then leave it in your hands. It should collapse in 120 years.

>75% pass
>the pass mark is 20%

Trump failed to repeal Obamacare he gave ISPs the power to sell browsing histories he failed to label China a currency manipulator and he will preserve NATO. Also we only added 98k jobs last month. That number is going to drop further thanks to the downfall of retail

I'm not saying the other thing, because it isn't a nice thing to say.
>t. moralfag

>I'm black and I'm teach myself math
So you're Mulatto?

> reeetard