KFC with Tabasco sauce

KFC Australia now does KFC chicken marinated in Tabasco sauce. Does Veeky Forums think this would taste good? Also have any of you anons tried it yet or plan to try it?

bump

>Does Veeky Forums think this would taste good?
Considering Tabasco sauce is just vinegar and red food coloring, no, I can't imagine it will.

i thought it was meant to be spicy and pepper too?

I hate the stuff too, you're not alone.
Franks is worse though.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again
It didn't really taste that good tbqh

It's literally only three ingredients: distilled vinegar, red pepper, and salt

Fuck this condensed garbage water of a condiment and fuck you op

And they take literal years to age it.
How did they fuck the stuff up so bad after all the effort? Barrel aging too?

>wanting tabasco

Enjoy your tastbuds being burnt off and no flavor to taste.

Host sauce fags are all the same

so regular kfc chicken is still GOAT?

why age anything other than alcohol or cheese

kek, thanks buddy

I've actually never had tabasco before, I like sriracha so I think I'd like it.

because the guy that came up with the recipe was a bit crazy in the head.

>"Shower in a can" manspray

I don't know which is worse... the weeb Axe or the gentrified hot sauce.

Tabasco and Sriracha are nothing alike. Tabasco just tastes like tangy vinegar and salt.

The last time someone sprayed it near me, thinking asthma was "ha ha funny," I had a seizure and went to the hospital.
You have to be extremely naive to coat yourself in poppy and ether and suck it into your lungs all day. He'll die, no worries.

I love Tabasco sauce but this sounds absolutely disgusting.

Tabasco sauce is NOT a marinade. It's 90% vinegar and if you soak chicken in vinegar you get crap. No doubt they just made a spicy marinade and slapped the Tabasco name on it for sponsorship, but I don't want any of the dumb bitches on Veeky Forums to actually think marinading food in a quart of Tabasco is a good idea.

>KFC
>Australia

Okay. Nigger American here, hot sauce is one of the best condiments for fried chicken. It should be delicious. Pic slightly related...

why do so many African Americans like fried chicken? I wonder if its a 'genetic' thing for enjoying the food or if its more so based on a cultural thing. Perhaps its just a stereotype

are you telling me that you don't like fried chicken, you fucking freak?

Oh lord. I could tell you to google it, but I won't.

don't respond to this subhuman who doesn't even like fried chicken as if he could understand human language

When I was in Atlanta, the restaurants I went to had this. I want to go back to Atlanta just for some more fried chicken.

Everyone in Louisiana buys this by the case. So good. Esp with red beans or chili.

And Sriracha tastes like spicy ketchup what's your point?

It was really good. It reminds me of Mexican hot sauces like Cholula or Valentina, where it's got enough of a kick, but it's more about letting you taste the chilies rather than just "HURRR MORE CAPSAICIN, FUCK FLAVOR."

Exactly, it's not a flaming hot, hot sauce but has enough flavor and heat that I can cook with it.

i like fried chicken you goose

okay I tried this, tastes alright. literally just imagine dipping KFC chicken in tabasco and there you go

Tabasco is average, but I wish they'd bring it to New Zealand anyway. I like novelty foods and it's how a lot of fast food restaurants make extra money.

is the breading still original recipe or is it just crunchy

literally the only thing worth eating at kfc is wicked wings

Honestly I've never understood why black americans get stereotyped as loving fried chicken. Absolutely everybody loves fried chicken.

In my life, I'd stereotype asians as loving fried chicken the most. Although I'm australian and have only ever traveled through asia, so don't have much experience with americans. They must just eat it really often I guess?

its in between crunchy and original recipe. sometimes I find original recipe skin kinda soggy but this was like a perfect crunch without it being too thick of a crunch

JUST

why are australians so based and muscular, yet also elite and starch?

You realize Sriracha is loaded with a shit ton of sugar in comparison to most sauces that are made from just vinegar, right? If you think they all taste the same you're actually retarded.