What are some books that depict falling in love?

What are some books that depict falling in love?

not my diary desu

the bible; goyim falling in love with the jewish cock.

Part 2 of Knausgårds My Struggle has some hardcore feels down that alley senpai.

Do VNs count?

Litterally half literature.

thanks for the rec senpai

The Master and Margarita

Niebla by Unamuno. It's amazing. It really helped me understand what I felt after breaking up with my first girlfriend.
Like there is one chapter where the MC walks around the city just ebcause he is so filled with happiness and claims that now sees beauty and how he is starting just now, at his 40 years (I think he was 40) to notice women for their beautiful appearance and imagining love with them. I'm certain this is what you are looking for.

TL;DR: Mist by Unamuno

shameless bump

Pride and Prejudice

Anna Karenina

the best one I have read was never let me go. the initial romance reminded me of myself. confronting the future and everything they go through at a young age is intense.

The Smile by JG Ballard

; - )

these are good, Never Let Me Go especially

Stoner
Norwegian Wood

Anything by Milan Kundera. The Joke is my favorite.

Not going to lie, Crime and Punishment.

Not the focus of the book, I know. But still.

I wouldn't really consider it like be between Stoner and his wife. Unless you're referring to him and his daughter or his drinking buddy.

Stoner and Katherine dummy

Every single book written by a female author

The Old Man and the Sea is a subtle love.

Wuthering Heights is about imperfect people falling in love who aren't really allowed to marry, one person seemingly not being committed and fucking off to marry some dude who's of her class, the other person then becoming incredibly bitter and driven to elevate himself to her husband's equal, making their other half feel the pain they've suffered through in being abandoned, and of course they're both still madly in love with one another while both being pretty shitty people so they and everyone else just becomes miserable.

So, for me, the most relatable of love stories.

a lover's discourse: fragments

The Sorrows of Young Werther

I know the ending is "muh suicide" and there is also Werther liking his waifu's boyfriend - basically cucked, yes - but the first half of the book, when he feel in love with Charlotte, is very near of what a guy feels when starts to love a girl. I mean, when she just put her eyes on him, Werther thinks "oh my God she is looking to me, tehrefore she must be in love with ME" looks like very much of what a guy feels when he is in love. And another part when they just touch each other accidentally the man thinks that this was the most beautiful thing in his entire life; think about the girl yousecretly love touching you - just think.

Norwegian Wood

A Farewell to Arms

Also this strangely enough.

Oblomov

iktf

bump

Sonya is the original wafiu.

When I was reading C&P, I unironically had a dream one night where I was Raskolnikov and I was kissing Sonia's feet.

Anna Karenina

The Story of the Eye

The End of Eternity

The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao

Wuthering Heights

Lolita

Sons and Lovers

The Polyglots

Middlemarch

50 Shades of Grey