Vegan here

vegan here
20 bucks a week for food what do you buy?
>rice and beans
>everything else towards spices and oil
>veggies or multivitamins
meat is unnecessary and a jew scam.

You get $20 a week?
I get $20 a month. I buy 10 gallons of water, some ham, several slices of cheese, bread, and then send angry letters to the DHHR the rest of the month.

bottle of vitamins every week? u must be healthy

I'm not a faggot so I wouldn't know.

>he doesn't have his own garden providing him with eggs and meat
>he has a weekly budget of 20 bucks
At least you found something to cope with. Try to stay strong, buddy.

sandwich meat
bread
eggs
yogurt
shit ain't hard

For me it's about health. I won't fall for the meat Jew because I feel more energized and healthier without it. Plus, meat is associated with all sorts of health problems like heart disease and cancer. I'm a lacto vegetarian, and I don't yet see any reasons to go vegan because I'm not an animal rights faggot or anything like that.

>oil
Oil damages the endothelium of your arteries just so you can gorge on empty calories. Enjoy your heart disease.

Animal protein damages the endothelium of your arteries.

[ ]

And significant amounts are present in dairy products? Also, how do you get enough Vitamin B12?

I eat fish i caught myself, and eggs and chicken from my "free range", "organic" farm. I've got a large stash of prosciutto, bacon, sausages and other pork products that I make myself, from pigs that I slaughter myself. And I can trade some of that to my friend for a nice piece of lamb. Thanks god I live in Balkans and not in shitty first world country like America.

nigga your arteries are MADE out of animal protein

Checkmate, veganists.

Yes. Eat leafy green vegetables or take a vitamin supplement.
Feel free to damage them then!

> being smug about eating rice and beans

20 bucks of Castor Beans will actually last you the rest of your life...

I'm curious what you think protein is, and what you think is different, chemically, between a protein from a plant and one from an animal

>garden
>grows eggs and meat in it

I've been looking for some egg and meat seeds to plant this year. Where'd you buy yours?

>meat is unnecessary
They're a good source of protein, though. You need that shit for energy & building muscle, you pussy faggot.

beans and bread>rice and beans

>there's only one type of protein
god bless american education

>be poor
>need nutrients
>make pinto beans
>make rice
>make cornbread

There's your protein and shit.