Is there anything more beta and pathetic than a 'craft beer' drinker? Lol...

Is there anything more beta and pathetic than a 'craft beer' drinker? Lol. I bartend part time and I always get a chuckle out of seeing someone order their overpriced estrogen-laced IPA

Other urls found in this thread:

thieme-connect.de/DOI/DOI?10.1055/s-0032-1328330
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's this IPA/estrogen meme all about?

thieme-connect.de/DOI/DOI?10.1055/s-0032-1328330

>menopause study that has nothing to do with anything
great job retard

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

A girl would think like that so i don't hold it against you

Nice original thread there, bartender. Now serve me another IPA, slave, and fuck all to your tip.

It's a way to virtue signal that you love cucking yourself, both literally and figuratively, without having to voice it out loud.

It's pretty well established that hops up your estrogen levels, I'm not sure to what degree but there's definitely a correlation between the two.

If I'm buying craft beer I'm buying some strong 8-10% DIPA or imperial stout or something, shits too expensive to buy a session beer

I wanna go into the craft beer industry, currently a food science major working with fermenting and all that jazz.
Any tips on what some of the popular craft beers are?

>Netherlands

Let me know when you find a study that wasn't conducted by a bunch of beta researchers that have been bought out by Soros to promote a placated, liberal, feminine, and easy-to-control populace. One of them even runs a beer tourism blog, lol. Talk about conflict of interest. Keep drinking the kool aid bud

Does Scottish Ale count as craft beer?

It has been around long before this stupid meme shit like brewdog and is really good

There is nothing wrong with the concept of "Craft Beer" in it's original form....

The problem now though is that there are only 3 "sects" of Craft Beer these days, and they all equally suck:

1)How can we defy the laws of physics and chemistry to power fuck even more Hops into this brew

2)What random retarded fucking ingredients can we throw into the brew

3) 1 and 2 at same time

Drinking any alcohol is an omega way of life anyway, you pathetic waste of space
>inb4 failures at life and more importantly taste try to tell me how alcohol tastes great

I hate the taste of alcohol, love the way it feels, hate that i'm dying of liver disease lol

I think the evolution of Stouts really says it all. Breweries know that these liberal numales only drink craft beer because it's cool, not because they actually appreciate any of the heritage. So they capitalize on this one step further by making your modern day stout resemble a chocolate milkshake as much as possible. It's absolutely disgusting. Now you have a market full of meme coffee/chocolate/vanilla/cocoa stouts which lack character but get bought up because it tastes like a cake.

New England IPAs are all the rage. Look into Trillium, Lawson's, Hill Farmstead etc

All trash. They get their reputation from exclusivity and neckbeard shills on BeerAdvocate. They are all overrated beers. This also includes the meme Vermont breweries like Alchemist. It's all shit

b-b-bbuu-but the breweries and their products have cool names, and the brew master is a 22 year old college dropout w/ a patchy beard and flannel clothes using daddy's money to finance his "artisan project"

Beer drinkers btfo

I don't go to bars to hear about your problems, cunt.

Make me a gin buck.

>le research is only valid when i agree with it meme

yea all beer is shitty pisswater for faggots and queers
I only drink bottom shelf liquor, it's for real men who can handle their alcohol