Why is this shit allowed? It's unsanitary, disgusting, and objectively wrong

Why is this shit allowed? It's unsanitary, disgusting, and objectively wrong.

Because it tastes good.

are you retarded?
don't buy it if you don't want food poisioning
don't scream for a fucking nanny state to prohibit it
you should kys if it isn't forbidden in xour cunt-ry

Is this what happens when you shitpost too hard on /int/ and /pol/? You have a problem, user. Stop it. Get some help.

A lot of the food regulations in the US are geared toward children under 3 and adults over 65. Japan was nothing like the video but there was a lot more leaving food out in grocery stores and nobody ever got sick.

There's nothing objectively wrong about food that fresh.

I'll take that over the average western supermarket any day. Yes, the western supermarket's packaging has the illusion of being cleaner, but you'd have a different opinion if you could see the plants where meat and veggies were put into those packages.

Look at what they're wearing. What temperature do you think it might be that would facilitate such heavy, "cold weather" jackets?

>I have no clue how bacteria work in the cold.

Hmmmm, I'll have some of them fresh ribs.

I never visit /int/
/pol/ did this

This is fresh. Repackaged food with new labels looking fresh even though it's old as shit is worse

>fresh
ha ha silly gaijin

>White People, the post.

>white people are afraid of this

Looks fine to me

(((White people)))

Implying the overuse of red tape in western society is thanks too whites

>Imaginary boogeyman is the cause of all my problems

it's all going to get cooked anyway you dumb piece of shit

what's your problem

on average white eats more meat because they can afford it, you know.

>waahhh everyone who doesn't worship the state is from muh pol

You always shut down so hard when you're reminded of personal choice, zergling.

The bloated bureacracy is responsible, not "white people." They establish absurdly tight controls over how meat has to be handled so we don't get to have open air meat markets where the meat is fresh. Then you have your frightened of their own shadow "moms" who think you can get botulism from vinegar brined pickles ready to run screaming to the authorities if someone tries to slide under the radar.

There was a farmer bringing butchered chickens to my farmers market for a while in coolers with ice, but of course he couldn't afford a refrigerated truck. Excellent quality chickens too with the feet still on. Of course some busybody cunt, instead of just not buying them, went wailing and gnashing her teeth to the health dept. and that was the end of good quality chickens at reasonable prices.

Goblins are real.

>m-m-muh salary
Typical white
Doesn't matter when they're buying bland meat because of their lack of taste

Texas here, local market chain by the name of HEB™ gets most of their meat (read: not chicken) from Texas farms, they do all the packaging in house but it's all just dead animals in a freezer truck until it gets there essentially. Can't buy meat from Walmart since i started at HEB™.

I'm the guy you are replying to, and I'm also a fellow Texan. HEB is a pretty damn nice supermarket I must admit. But I'd still take an Azn-style wet market over it any day.

You want badass chicken in Texas? Go to an Asian market and buy vikon aka "buddhist style" chicken. Unfortunately they will be frozen rather than fresh, but you take what you can get. They cost more than the standard HEB chickens, but less than the "air chilled" ones HEB stocks. The breast meat is smaller but the legs are much larger. Head and feet on. The improvement in flavor is incredible.

Balkanfag, been eating meat bought at open air markets for 35 years now, never had any problems. Mostly sold by small farmers, organic and free range. Better stuff than shit you package in "first world countries". Enjoy your hormones and chemicals.

git gud

Wahhhh blame the /pol/ Boogeyman.
Fuck off panzy

maybe sanitation is a meme to some degree perhaps?

Barbaric savages are scared of this.

They also fear their daughters getting COLONISED by BWC.

>What are microbial toxins?

That said, the room looks refrigerated.

Stop meme-ing and get your schistosomiasis treated, slant.

White people eat spicier shit than anyone unless they are 85. I get Thai food hotter than they eat it.

I think chicken is one of the few meats that HEB gets already package

FUCK DONALD DUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

It never fails. Mention /pol/ once and the triggered alt-lighters jump out of the woodwork.

why is everybody on this board so angry about food?

Food keeps Drumpf alive. Food is racist and homophobic.

that is a nonsense answer but it doesn't sound like I'm going to get a better one anytime soon.

why are you shitposting? doesn't that just lead to more anger? I don't understand why all this shitposting exists on a food board.

What's the problem? Don't eat it raw and don't stick your hands in your mouth and you'll be fine

>mom the government is trying to take away my child sex slaves again

people who argue against proper regulations are one of two types of people

A) retards who like democracy and have to worry about if the shoe is on the other foot and what kind of precedent you have set

or

B) literal degenerates who are too subhuman to stop their behavior and seek coping mechanisms

filtered

Seems he was triggered enough to reply

there are more options than a and b you literal reatrd

just because you cant comprehend more than two options at once doesnt mean there just those

Because it's in "human" insect land (asia)

For christ's sakes, the shit you post and proud enough of it to have a tripfag. This is the 4th time I've smelled it and that's enough.

>taking another user's advice and filtering you right down the drain, faggot.

Because this is fucking Veeky Forums, dude. People here rage about everything

>He doesn't buy fresh meat
*Sigh*

*nods respectfully towards you*
Stand your ground against these fucks, and try to cope as best you can.

It's like a Disney World, but vegans aren't allowed!

That meat looks better than anything I've seen in the local Food Lion.

Are you one of those weak, pathetic faggots who get "food poisoning" 500 times a year? Thanks to faggots like you fast food has to have all the fucking flavor cooked out of it and replaced with chemicals.

Fucking moral-cuck. SAGE

I trvelled through SE Asia for 6 months, and the only time I got food poisoning was when I ate at a western restaurant. Not once did I ever get sick eating at dodgy little side stalls, hole in the walls joints, or any local place.

>White People: The Post pt.II

Not only that, but American regulation is based on how disturbing American mass produced food and meat is. But to be honest in the new world only Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are not filthy as fuck when it comes to meat.

>tfw hunt and butcher my own animals
if you think that shit is unclean, you should see what happens on the cutting floor

also bowhunting >>>>>>>>>>>> hunting with guns

it fine if they do that as long as they cook it well done but if they cook anthing rare or even medium they will get sick

Americans are filthy and corrupt.
That's why they need regulations.

I've bought food from wet markets countless times, and eaten plenty of it rare, and in the case of veggies and certain seafood -- RAW. I've never had food poisoning.

You're paranoid. Claiming that sort of thing will automatically make you sick is just as silly as claiming that touching an electronic device will electrocute you.

kek
his inner monologue was probably
>MOTHERFUCKER STOP FUCK SLOW DOWN SHIT SHIT FUCK THIS AND FUCK YOU

This was assuming there was something there in the fist place you wont get sick if nothings there of course but if you want to be a pansy just cook it all the way

That wasn't my inner monologue at all.