What are some foods/drinks that make your boobs bigger?

What are some foods/drinks that make your boobs bigger?

Asking for a friend.

all of them. just gain weight. it's the only way.

There are no such foods. It's the same with men and potbellies. If you're genetically predisposed to depositing fat in your boobs first, then you'll have big boobs. If not, then you won't. (or at least, you'll get big boobs after getting a big butt, big thighs, a big belly etc etc)

Drink liquor and eat nothing but soy

don't

small boobs are cute

Grapefruit beers, Lean On Me cereal, overcooked steaks with BBQ sauce, and blueburries

This is what I heard from a friend about one of my ex's. She drank alot of beer every weekend, apparently from this her boobs got bigger, and they did. I'm not saying its true or backing it but that's what I heard

She probably just got fat

No, not probably. She just got fat

Gaining weight does help but beer does have stuff that makes your tits grow. Just google it I forget the name but every tit enlarge pill out there uses it.

must be the american shit beers
I've been drinking european beer a lot and they didn't enhance breastgrowth

Vodka, tequila, rum, whiskey, etc. Especially if drunk around men who are also drinking.

pregnancy made mine grow

so you recommend eating cock?

Milk. Obviously.

Start taking the pill

Literally your only option, the sooner the better

A special food prescribed by your doctor, called estradiol. They may also have you cycle micronized progesterone. You're welcome, user.

sure

Are you a tranny or just an ugly girl?

A-asking for a friend

Hops have phytoestrogens in them, so some people have claimed that very hoppy beers promote breast growth. Others claim that the phytoestrogen levels in beer are not high enough to have an effect on breast growth. I don't think there have been any definitive studies done.

So a weeb beta that wants to dress up like his little girl cartoons?

anything with phytoestrogens. soy products are good sources. tell your friend to enjoy her acne.

>They still think phytoestrogens do fuck all

enjoy falling for holistic scams nu-males

Drink sketchy milk from cows treated with BGH. Notice how girls today enter puberty years earlier than they used to and how everyone is stacked now? That's why. Growth hormone.

How about tea made from hops then?

I could massage them if you want. It is rumored this helps.

take birth control pills and pray

telling her to take hormones early on
this is shit trier advice

Fenugreek

Pueraria Mirifica (or however you spell it)

good luck ya fuckin degenerate

>her

Why would he need big tits for that

alcohol, soy

THIS

None of these work.

Plenty of small breasted women have desired bigger breasts, this is why there's a massive market for $10k+ surgeries to implant sacks of silicone under the breast, or inject fat behind it.

If any of these "Just eat this ingredient" schemes worked, we'd all fucking know about it and it would be well documented. Just like penis enlargement pills. If any of them really worked, men would all have 10" dongs because you cannot keep shit like that a secret.

inb4 uhh hurr but muh conspiracies car thaat runs on water

Xenoestrogens only work on women(male) and men(male). Otherwise, you just have to get fatter.
>dfc
>wanting cowtits

bustup gum, now called B2UP gum.

Sorry user, don't believe the bullshit in anime.

Just have a boy rub them

Flat is justice

Be proud of your flat chest OP, it is a status symbol

This

>fertility medication
>have a baby
2 confirmed ways to increase tit size

I ... I never knew how hard big-breasted women have it ... I'll be nicer to them in the future ...

I think men are nice enough for them.

>tfw you have the big tit genes but were born a male so you just have small manboobs.

I like small tits.

Milk

it's not about the size but the shape anyway

Pedos

Are you from Australia or what?