Is there a certain ingredient that you just won't eat whatever it touches?

Is there a certain ingredient that you just won't eat whatever it touches?
I hate ranch so much
And the thing about it is anytime anyone uses it they go ham with it and absolutely drowns out any flavor of the food

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/that-revolutionary-May-day-1976-when-california-wines-bested-france-finest-180958971/
cheeserank.com/post/illegal-cheese-banned-in-america
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck ranch. I agree. Also, mayonnaise.

the abhorrent vile slop that is ketchup.

add some fucking tomato paste to some nasty ass corn syrup and every american jizzes in their fucking pants to lap it up and dump it on everything they eat bc they are all disgusting manchildren

literally would rather have my date order tendie for dinner than use ketchup like a scumbag fleabitten mongrel

I'm with you on ranch.

Yeah that kind of ketchup is doodoo but how about homemade ketchup?

Blue cheese, OP. Disgusting.

mustard. the shitty bright yellow garbage kind I mean.

Cucumbers. They contaminate everything they touch and the aftertaste lasts for hours.

what the fuck cucumbers are the least offensive guy i have ever met

no u r

oh well gee whiz, thanks user :3

This responce is offensive

meat

have you ever had real ranch? if all you've tried is the stuff in bottles then shut the fuck up. you have to hate buttermilk, mayo, garlic, and salt to hate ranch.

Mayonnaise.

My wife douses ketchup and lime on tuna sandwiches and ceviche and pretty much any fish thing. I don't even like the smell of ketchup except on burgers and fries. I hate ranch too.

celery

Tomatoes. I can't stand them. I can't even stand holding them, I hate them so much.

Raisins, and I guess bananas.

Didn't think I'd like beans but I find I quite like them.

Can you post a pic? I've only ever really seen the more yellow-beigh-ish kind with a slight fine grain to it.

A lot of people hate buttermilk and garlic and mayo.

Onions, hands down

>Can you post a pic?
Not him but I think he means this kind of stuff.

Ranch is fucking horrifying. People from the Midwest are scum.

Not just dipping their 'za in it but having the fucking sauce be ranch. Fucking disgusting. They should all be rounded up and shot.

That does not look like any mustard I know.

Is there any mustard that looks vaguely like this substance in Murrika?

Yeah in America we have everything. We have the shittiest of shit and also the finest shitty shit.

you don't have proper cheese

Or beer.

or wine.

or bread.

heres what I'm referring to

No real chocolate either

Those aren't for poor people.

Even if you're excluding Wisconsin (in which case fuck you), we import every kind of cheese from everywhere so I guarantee somewhere in America you will find cheese that meets your standards.

Same goes for beer but minus the Wisconsin thing.

I mean sure the most common foods in America are usually garbage trash, but you can find anything & everything.

smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/that-revolutionary-May-day-1976-when-california-wines-bested-france-finest-180958971/

wrong, but all the good stuff can't be found outside of individual places in the US so no eurofag is gonna ever taste it unless he goes there
amazingly wrong, craft brewers make almost every kind of beer different europeans make but usually better.
also wrong, not everywhere in the US makes good wine but they have great wines
again, local only.

>smithsonianmag
No bias there then.
Californian wine is objectively, fucking shit.

With a few exceptions European beer is trash, disgustingly sweet and malty. UK beer is nice enough but American craft beer is where it's at.

no Brie de Meaux
no Reblochon
cheeserank.com/post/illegal-cheese-banned-in-america

>craft beer

>land of the free

>muh craft beer doesn't count because....

American and english beer is unworthy of the name beer
just look at the table of contents if your taste is disorted

Geman, Austrian, czech and hungarian beers are the Best but I unironically prefer asian beer over american ones

>californian wine

I'm not sure if this is cause of an allergy or just strange tastebuds but anything with even the smallest amount of cumin spice tastes fucking disgusting to me.

White Chocolate ruins desserts. I'm very glad it fell out of vogue.

nice arguments yurofags

french wine esp. cheaper french wine of the 70's was fucking garbage that tasted like peasant sweat. getting owned by commiefornia was the best thing that happened to your wine estates.

Fucking avocado, kale, brussels sprout, pomegranate, dill & others I might have forgot.

What the heck. These are not even "offensive" cheeses (with the exception of casu mardu). Why are the USA doing this to themselves?

I'm not a yuro.
Don't assume everyone who hates the USA is European, the whole world hates you fat fucks.

>wine estates
>estates

I use to really hate ranch until eating the "better" kind with some hot wings and jut loved the contrast between the two. When its with chicken it's fine but anything else is just disgusting

This mostly. If it's already one something like a hamburger I'll tough it out but 95% of the time I won't eat it on anything. Tomatoes are good but ketchup would have been better off not invented.

I hate pie crust, it's some weird fixation that I have or something

I will maybe eat pot pie but I have to cut the top off and just eat the filling

Throughout my life I've gotten over green peppers, eggplants, cauliflowers and chives but I would still never touch celery and cilantro.

I'm not a manchild so I don't mind any ingredient. Unless you count fecal matter as an ingredient. I avoid Indian restaurants like the plague

why indian restaurant specifically

cinnamon

you dislike the best stuff

Pickles and mustard.

fuckin word doggy

because they like to shit everywhere

ITT: literal children

Only children like ranch.

>ohhhh no ranch is sooooo yucky ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Yeah you're a fucking child. Go back to your cuck shed while the ranch enjoying alphas of the world fuck the girl of your dreams you fucking loser.

>ctrl+f child
>5 results
what's with you elitist fags calling everything you dont like "for children"?

Sorry, he's right. Ranch is for kids and their baby carrots. Are you a female stuck in the 80s?

Tomatoes. Any sandwich that has tomatoes instantly turns into a soggy puke sandwich

Any kind of seafood. Its not only the smell, its fucking everything about it

"people"

i could never handle ketchup. it used to make me retch, same with salt and vinegar crisps. my sister used to have it with everything, and i couldn't be in the room with her if we had mash because she'd rake the ketchup into it until it broke apart like a pink glacier being consumed by a crimson sea.

i was really excited to try prawn cocktail for the first time and my mum didn't think there was ketchup in it when i asked. it didn't get to my mouth, the fork came within tonguing distance and my nose just said NOPE and i kicked my chair back and cracked my head open on the floor of this shitty mallorcan hotel patio.

i can manage it in burgers now, and patatas bravas. but if we're sharing chips and you dollop some onto the middle of the pile, you can go fuck yourself and i'm gonna leave a shit in your pillowcase.

>cuck
>alpha
You just proved him right. Now go back to r/the_cheeto

is this pasta?

My parents shoved lettuce down my throat as a kid and I chiked and vomited. Since then I have been completely unable to eat any leafy green without vomiting. Until I was 18 I literally could not be at the same table as someone eating a salad without gagging desperately.

As silly as most of the pickiness is in this thread, yours has to get the prize. If there is anything not offensive to eat in the vegetable kingdom, it's lettuce.

Have a bronze medal.

We already have threads open for you to blog post your shitty contrarian opinions you fucking faggot.

Hating ranch is not contrarian. Enjoying ranch is.

>he can't enjoy a meatloaf with some good ol' Heinz
I feel so bad for you.

>trolan like it's 2008

>be in Ecuador, on the beach early morning to eat some fresh as fuck ceviche
>the vendor smothers ketchup and mustard all over it before I can say anything

Why

>be in ecuador
That was your first mistake

Sounds like he's hating on ketchup mate. No mention of pasta