Take and post results

Take and post results.

wechslertest.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

wechslertest.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scored a 40, which puts me at 99th percentile, or 135 or above.

My last actual IQ test put me at 131, so it's pretty close

No. This is not science or math related.
Mods, please delete this thread.

>mods
There is no god here, only me

Took many online tests like this one before. They were giving me either 100 or 130. This one is no different. Got 132-135

Why do people take online IQ tests when they're obviously inaccurate?

>click "Next"
>wait 30 seconds for the page to load

who designed this shit website?

last iq test i took i got an 118

15 or 30, I don't have the time, I'm meant to do 8-10 hours a day of revision, stop distracting me!

Because actual IQ tests are expensive.

This test is so shitty.

Mods should prob take this down, but I took the 15 min one.

I took the 15 min one because it's night and I'm sleepy

>Not even highest among just 3 posters
Thanks for wasting my time OP faggot

How do you think psychologist administers a test?

Do standardized tests even have any merit? Doesn't everyone just take these results with a grain of salt?

To begin with, by selecting the correct instrument (or panel of instruments) that best suit the individual. Then they also have the education to be able to properly analyze the results.

Just scored a 49, first IQ test I took
Did I do well?

IQ is the only psychometric test that is actually meaningful, e.g. has predictive power. Big Five are close but they barely predict anything.

132 to 135

CONNECTION IS SO FUCKING SLOW FUCK!!!!!!!!

Scored a 44, which puts me at 99th percentile, or 135 or above.

Suck it fags.

english isn't even my first language so I had some trouble with the question about adding three same letters to several words, but the rest was fine.

great thread

>half of the test time was loading the next question
>11 letter scrambled word, unskippable
>maximum IQ is 135+, which is anything higher than a score of about 39

Be honest, how many of you cheated on the scrambled word problem?

I got the scrambled word at the end but didn't see the "guess the class" of the other scrambled word

I usually get those by staring at it for a little while.

I couldn't guess the word to add before "mill" and after "chain" to make two new words though. I just put wind since it was what came to mind and I couldn't skip it.

I went through all the oceans, planets, states, and none of them fitted, so the most logical choice was a country

The word before "mill" and after "chain" was "saw", and the scrambled word was Argentina. I got those fairly quickly, but I would have taken 10 lifetimes to figure out "harpsichord". Wouldn't have been too bad except for the fact that you can't skip any questions.

Ahhhhh. I got Argentina after I ruled out oceans though.

Did it a while ago, got 135. I think this is highly inflated. I never get close to 130, let alone above it. Plus I've never shown anything beyond a slightly above average intelligence.

Heres my quick take on the 15 minute one. Highly doubt the validity, but eh. Skipped the word scramble.

What the actual fuck is a harpischord? I feel using such unusual words shits a little on non english speakers.

>What the actual fuck is a harpischord? I feel using such unusual words shits a little on non english speakers.
It's basically a piano that plucks instead of striking strings. Similar to a virginal.

Queue me asking what a virginal is. But why not use words like roadstripes or raceyacht. They'd be known and equally hard, at least off of the top of my head.

>using such unusual words shits a little on non english speakers.
Don't know, according to this test non-English speakers are pretty dumb.

You're a virginal, user.

45 and I'm tired as fuck. whats wrong with you people.
but i didnt figure out unscrambling "Maaargn"

>virginal
no bully ;_;

Virginals are just yet another kind of spinet.

As to why? It's more difficult for native speakers. The letters of harpsichord jumbled up don't look like anything familiar (and at first might even appear to be not a word because of the consonant:vowel ratio)...this does make it doubly difficult for nonnative speakers like you, but something like racecar would not be nearly as difficult for a native to recognize.

gave up on harpischord and 3 letter one for hand, poke, lick, boy

cow

in front of the word: boycow, lickcow, pokecow, handcow?? wtf niggi

>it's an anagram of anagram
Lmao, sneaky.

cowboy
cowlick
cowpoke
cowhand

>wechslertest.com
>maaargn

Anagram

Anyone got a clue for the three letter prefix for
FUSE, CLAIM, DUCT, CREATE, FIT, FOUND, LONG

holy fuck i missinterpreted in front i see it as [*back*sample *front*]

but i dont even know the words cowlick cowpoke and cowhand so i would have gotten it wrong anyway

Cowlick - a lock of hair that stands up
Cowpoke, cowhand - both refer to people who work with cattle, specifically cows.

pro

>Is the phrase, “Madam, I’m Adam,” spelled the same written forward as backward?
Is this a joke test where there's no right answer? Like if you say yes, they say "you're a retard, the punctuation is all wrong"?

Also:
>test is timed
>questions take significant time to load

I scored 44 with the 15min one.

the test is trash tho

Yea that was my reasoning, but that doesn't mean there's no right answer. With the punctuation, the phrase was indeed non-palindromic.

that page load time tho

>You scored a 45, which puts you in the 99th percentile.

I got ho-hum scores on my SAT and ACT, so either those tests are bullshit or this one is.

I'm pretty sure it's this one.

I had a score of 1250 on my SAT on my first try.

I'm actually not that intelligent though.

An SAT score of 1250 is equivalent to an IQ of 130, so it's not that far off.

everyone ITT got above 98th percentile

really makes you think