What's the verdict on the halal logo?

What's the verdict on the halal logo?

I don't like muslims

it might as well say "avoid" AFAIC

It says "halal" in arabic

Disregarding how shitty islam is, the halal method of slaughter seems unnecessarily cruel and prolonged. I wouldn't buy this crap.

The shape is alright. The color is pretty nice. I fear the text is a bit redundant, though.

You know how Kosher food is blessed?

Well, Halal food is cursed.

>tfw live in muslim country

Can't really avoid it, except on pork and alcoholic products. Thankfully im not muslim
So whatever

Fun Fact: KFC is halal everywhere in the world.
They literally have a fucking prayer tape on repeat in the factory when they slaughter chickens. Apparently that's good enough...

seriously? hahahahahahaha
man, religion is so fucked

DUDE RELIGION IS SO FUCKED LMAO

i'm not saying that to be edgy. i'm genuinely amused. the idea that food is magically made holy or whatever because it's in the presence of some tape deck playing a recording of a prayer is fucking hilarious

Let's me know nice and quickly where to relocate a couple packs of pork before I leave when I go to a new supermarket. I'm all for it.

this person has an irritating face

you're retarded.

Did a priest touch you as a kid, user?

Seriously who the fuck is this person and why does every board on 4 chan keep showing him. I ask and ask and no one answers. Fuck!

Halal and Kosher slaughter is unnecessarily barbaric and pointless.

Hahahaha European supermarkets have a halal section hahahaha oh my god

fun fact: 'halal' means death in the hungarian language

>Halal and Kosher slaughter is unnecessarily barbaric and pointless.
Just ab bit more babaric than eating corpses in any other form.
savages

>European supermarkets
>A Tesco in Bradford

I don't know what they get upto in Northern England but my local supermarket sure as shit doesn't have a "Halal" section, or a "Kosher" section.

His name is Jack Stark or something like that, and he's kind of a meme here because he embodies the typical liberal millennial (albeit an exagerated version of it), and looks completely ridiculous.

People who think this have never slaughtered their own animals.

It's... food. Regular food.
I sometimes buy halal or kosher product, depending on what's opened in my neighbourhood and what's left in the aisles. I don't care. My area is full of jewish/muslim businesses. They sometimes have stuff I can't find anywhere else.

Depends on how you're doing it; if you're hunting put a bullet in the head first, fishing stun it with a blow to the head, birds you snap the neck, anything else yeah, if you haven't got a gun, it's going to be messy.

Like I said: *unnecessarily*

The Guardian in an 8 May 2014 article begs to differ:

"But contrary to what many assume, most animals killed by halal methods are stunned before slaughter. FSA estimates suggest that 88% of animals in the UK killed by halal methods were stunned beforehand in a way that many Muslims find religiously acceptable."

Not any different than the stunning prior to slaughter in "muh christian" slaughterhouse, desu.

>if you're hunting put a bullet in the head first

Fuck, no. You go for a heart/lung shot, doofus.

I didn't mean to take it down, I meant to kill it outright after it's down.

>The Gruniad

Allahu Akbar, Comrade!

Animal cruelity

>hunting
How small is your dick that you have to shoot livestock from 50 feet in a baited field with a military grade rifle wearing $1000 worth of camo?

People like you who want to pigeonhole every single person who points out that religion is the root of many problems in the world as an edgelord, you're part of the problem.

A head shot? That's a tiny target with a high margin of error. Not practical and not as clean as you would think. This is why I said you have no idea what you are talking about in the first place. You should post in the fast food threads.

See The heart is also a small target. You probably didn't hit it. Put the animal out of it's misery by walking over and putting on in the head, you fuck.

You really are stupid. Anybody with any sense will aim for the high shoulder which effectively paralyses the animal, and causes them to bleed out within minutes. You should also realize that even if you shoot the animal it is still considered dangerous until it is dead, and you should proceed with extreme caution when coming up on the animal. They are capable of killing people even when mortally wounded. Wipe the cheeto dust off your fingers and get off the internet.

I live in

Its just his beard and hairstyle

A lot of the halal stuff is good and high quality here so I buy it occasionally. People here need to quit whining about other people's shit. Them eating differently isn't going to ruin your lives.

Are you such a crap shot you can't get a headshot from 10ft? I guess that's why you're so angry. Sorry man, keep wasting that ammo.

If its not religion, people will fight over other shit

I have never talked to someone so willfully ignorant. A headshot from 10 ft isn't a big deal. However, in reality, this is never going to happen. How often do you think people get this close to the animals before shooting them? You are an embarrassing, incoherent weirdo.

>aim for the high shoulder

Doesn't work with a bow, numbnuts. Heat/lung master race reporting in.

>How often do you think people get this close to the animals before shooting them?

Well if you're not a sadistic pussy, every time one is down and I want to get in a clean shot to put it out of it's misery as quickly as possible.

OK.

Killing things can be fun c:

Holy shit, you cannot be that retarded. Did you ever woods once?

Do you then walk up to the animal and shoot an arrow through it's head?

No, faggot, it's the worst part of the hunt and I've never heard any responsible hunter disagree. But as meat eaters we accept responsibility for killing and butchering at least part of our food instead of pretending the red stuff in a cellophane wrapper at the market grew from seeds.

You're right I forgot to mention the 4 wheeler to drive 500 yards from your chevy to the deer stand