youtube.com/watch?v=4iqN68PejEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like modern GAY Socrates

more like GAY GAY GAY

Does this post violate the NAP?

Not an argument, nice digits
Not argument sorry

haha bookfags blown the heaven out once again
gosh, I'll probably never read another printed work in my life, and I'm registering a twitter account as we speak

>tfw you never see an argument

>Not reading Stephan's books

I don't actually knwo anything about this guy. What are his favorite books? Has he read the meme trilogy?

Has anyone read his novel? Man it must be so terrible.

not argument

>novel
reading is for homos

Thi s is the LITERATUER BOARD though. The fucking board for LITERALYE. IE BOSOK. WHICH YOU READ> WHY ARE YSOUSFD HERE FOJFIODJVSTHISNKBOOKSGSYAFgy

I don't actually knwo anything about this guy

>le ancap mommy issues meme man

I know that much but that's it. Is that all there is about him?

I bet you were raised by a single mother

Literature isn't redpilled, it shouldn't be on 4 Chan.

I'm pretty sure ther'e a Veeky Forums guide to redpilled books somewhere that I saw once

really made me think

Pretty much. There was a time I suffered through a pretty good chunk of hours of Molymeme's videos. I was curious and wanted to see for myself. And I watched a lot just to make sure I got a fair a full assessment of him.

Some of his analogies, lines of reasoning, etc. are actually stunningly bad.
He's professes to be ancap and supports a primitive, simple legal system based around "keep your word" and "don't initiate force against another" (on the grounds that anything more is needless statism).

But he is also a colonialism (and chattel slavery) apologist. Colonialism is a system by which imperial powers (organized states) exert force on foreign populations to rule them. So much for non state, non aggression.

He was raised by a single mother and had an unhappy childhood. He hated his mother and these mommy issues have translated into pretty creepy hatred of women that his Cheeto fingered virginal fedora worshipers feed into without question.

This guy calls women "estrogen based parasites" and yet he's the father of a little girl. I truly feel sorry for her.

Oh and though it's probably obvious, he's a white supremacist but too much of a pussy to actually say it.

Spot on.

>MUHSOGYNY
>RACISM!! RACIST!! EVERYONE'S RACIST!
>STOP RAPING ME

Not an argument.

Spotted the Molybot.

Let's have a substantive discussion. Tell me how Moly's supposed "non state, non agression" views are, in fact, in line with his pro colonialism position?

>Let's have a substantive discussion.

Alright. Who hurt you? What's your relationship with your mother? Can you even get laid? Are you a virgin? Why are you so racist? Are you a racist? Why? Who hurt you?

Wait. That's not an argument. That's your post.

I repeat. Please explain to me how Molyneux's non state, non aggression principles are in line with his support of colonialism.

are you done?

I have never watched a single Molyneux video. I just think you're a Tumblr babby whose brain melts down into effeminate personal jabs when you don't like a guy.

Your entire shitty post could have been reduced to
>Lol, he advocates NAP but he supports colonialism.

Equally effeminate: Defending your "side" because it's your side.

You're both girls.

>I just think you're X

Not an argument.

Now you're just imitating me, like a pathetic woman.

I am criticising your behaviour INASMUCH as it is faulty argumentation. That is an argument. Your post, acting like a spurned little girl, is ironically not an argument.

Do it again and admit you're literally an actual woman.

Maybe you should first post something that defends your claim that moly is a colonialist.

really makes you think

You never get pussy ever do you bro?

This is Veeky Forums

I'm literally holding in a fart right now because my girlfriend is asleep at the other end of the bed. She has large breasts.

You can join us. She's bisexual and we're always looking for a third woman. I'll treat you real nice and lick your pussy. Come on, baby. Don't be a prude.

Waooo ur so funny and ironic OP.

Nice memeing and keep it edgy. We all know you're part of the cool in-group of 20 something literature/"philosophy" fans [most people here have a bone to pick with actual philosophy, logic, and the academia and the STEM community] that browse all the cool Chinese Cartoon image boards and represent the future of literature and the humanities.

I bet you're so much smarter that Stefan Molyneaux (not to hard desu senpai) and read all the deep obscure philosophy that, that not even professional philosophers know (care) about like Stirner, Cioran, Evola, Nietzsche, and Zizek.

Tbh at first I though all the Zizek memeing on Veeky Forums was just a second rate attempt at ironic humor, but I have come to realize that there are a decent number of people on this board that actually take him seriously and genuinely think that he's in any way interesting or relevant to contemporary philosophy or the intellectual concerns of the 21st century.

Take a picture and we'll see ;)

what attracts you to this board?

the science fiction general

Zizek is the modern Socrates.

Mr Baldman-mememan is an ancap?
Pfff. Phasers set to ignore

Zizek is the modern nothing. Wittgenstein was the modern Socrates and you're busy sucking the tip of a Slovenian's cock on the Internet and disgracing the legacy of Captain Kirk. Go fuck yourself.

Why does he always scream? I instantly discard any opinions he or any other of those retards have
>"IF I TALK REALLY REALLY LOUD, I'M MORE RIGHT"

>says the guy projecting his mommy issues to defend his idol
hahahahaha

>Mommy misogyny virginity racism!

Not an argument.

Why do women even come to Veeky Forums when they can't hang?

This is Not btw.

I'm 584.

Anyway... I like to browse different threads and post ironic replies to shit. I like getting into "arguments" in which I pretend to be angry, but am really just overreacting and attempting to convince everyone I'm autistic (when actually I'm "not"). I like overusing/incorrectly using the phrase "meme". I like the opportunity to engage in the mental masturbation of utilizing multiple "layers of irony simply for honing my "ironic" skills and demonstrating to this super intellectual and sophisticated literary community how subtle, cunning, and ironic I can be (even though I don't care about you guys' shit-tier pleb opinions, especially since most of you are weaboo virgin faggots). I like seeing people discuss authors and philosophers I like and getting recommendations - especially since I'm a pure math/linguistics/cog-sci fag so I don't have time to explore too much literature on my own - so I use Veeky Forums to help discover dank books (desu I already know about 99% of the shit people recommend here, and we tend to repost shit, but it can be helpful).

tl;dr I like to post here because doing so reminds me of how much smarter I am than the general public desu senpai.

>projecting your gender dysphoria
it's okay buddy just transition.

>Implying Socrates was straight

Read the Symposium. He was at least bi.

"Gender dysphoria" doesn't exist. It's called autogynephilia and it's a variant of homosexual submissive fetishism.

You sound experienced.

I dated a "transgender MtF" (a transvestite gay) in the early 2000s. He had severe mental problems and I tried to help him.

Stop posting this shit on Veeky Forums. Stop destroying on this board.

Sage and report.

qft

Wow there are actually good reasons to criticize him but you bitches always have to take the whiny butthurt sjw faggot route

lol explains your posts

I'm putting effort into making my posts weird and unusual for you to enjoy. I wish you would post something other than lazy fucking dogshit in return. You're extremely inconsiderate and I hope you fuck off back to E/N Bullshit.

lol

Yes. Socrates too was an autistic fuckwit who was obsessed with private property and changed his views to pander to basement dwellers from /pol/.

What are the actually good reasons to criticize him?

1. He's mean to women

2. He said nasty things about women

3. What's his relationship with his mother?

4. Why does he hate women? Did someone hurt him?

5. Is he a virgin?

6. Does his daughter know he's a virgin who hates women?

7. Watch Maid in Manhattan with me or I'm breaking up with you

reported for announcing reports

watched one video of his don't remember the one but he basically argued that Trump's immigration policy was good because brown people spank their children, now I'm not a philosopher but that logic seems a little shaky to me

Holy fucking cringe.

Reminder that virgin-shaming is an extremely harmful form of misandry.

"spank their children" is code for "brown kids have a tendency to grow up to be violent monsters" which is true, read the metro section in any major city's paper

Is Hoppe the anarchist Hobbe?

why does he speak in code? why not say what he really means?

He's too much of a pussy to speak the truth.

Spanked children is a code word for human trash.Human trash devaluate the value of private thus violating the NAP so they can be physically removed from society to protect your property.

The way they just assume their belief system is completely valid and respectable is amazing. The shock when they find out they're wrong is delicious too. Just goes to show despite claims to the countrary they really don't get out much.

private property

if you defoo'd like he wanted you would understand the code as a native language

that line of reasoning wouldn't look out of place on an ancap meme

Even people that defoo'd and joined the cult are breaking off after he obviously changed his belief system entirely to fit a new demographic, /pol/acks insist he "became redpilled" as if it was an organic change not entirely motivated by money, I still vaguely respect him because I think he's completely full of shit and just doing it for the money which at least is sane

He keeps refusing to talk at NPI conferences though so he isn't fully redpilled

Personally, I just think he is mildly insane because he stands there for hours and talks into a camera nonstop

Wtf kinda question is this? Are you implicitly recognizing that this is a board populated almost entirely by pretentious faggot who think they're cool as shit because they go around acting "ironic" and "memeing" shitty philosophers and public "intellectuals"?

Ive only ever he seen him do one thing of interesting with "Tje Story of Uour Enslavement".

His idea of family being the basis of all problems is immature, pathetic and logically unsound. Contending the fact that all filial relationships are innately abusive is insipid, untestable and worst of all hysterical.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BHW3Y_p2llo
>youtube.com/watch?v=4iqN68PejEc
Can he come back from getting rekt so hard?

>Molyneux
>Getting rekt
Try harder.Obviously I am not going to watch 2 hours of full sophistry

As in, he will stir up an entire hemisphere of the world with his ideas, and will be spoken of for 2.5k years after his death by genii and psueds alike?

No, he probably isn't.