How can 4 dimensional beings exist if 2 dimensional beings don't exist?

How can 4 dimensional beings exist if 2 dimensional beings don't exist?

What paper? paper is 2 dimensional, nice bait m8

>if 2 dimensional beings don't exist
[citation needed]

How do you know that 2D slices of your brain aren't conscious on their own and live in their own 2D reality?

For that matter, how do you know that your consciousness isn't the 3D cross section of a 4D brain?

your dick is 2 dimensional, it only has width and depth.

There is no such thing as 2D, only in theory there is. There is no such thing as a "2D slice of your brain". No matter how thin the slices get (even down to the atomic level), there is still SOME thickness. If there were no thickness, there would be no brain. What are you, a brainlet or something?

Paper has a thickness, gr8 b8 m9

>dealing with 3D objects
>hahaha wow I can't turn those 3d objects into 2d objects 2D isn't real :DDDDD

I bet you're the same retard who says the number 10^10^14425 is less real than the number 3 because it's too big to represent it with apples.

I am going to use this thread to announce to the world that from this day forth there is only a 3rd dimension. All other dimensions are false.

I hope this is not a bait, but can you explain how is paper 2dimensional ?

Well a 4th spatial dimension doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean we can't predict what it would be like if it were to

>he doesn't own 10^10^14425 apples

Paper still has a Z axis. It is a thin Z axis but, it still exists. For paper to be 2 dimensional that would imply if you rotated it 90 degrees on it's X or Y axis it would be literally impossible to see. You can still see paper when you do this, but it's just really thin, not invisible.

Define a being

>How can 4 dimensional beings exist
they can not
>if 2 dimensional beings don't exist?
they do not

off yourself

But 2 dimensional beings do exist.

AI is not the same thing as being.

get out.

But seriously, how do we know that 2D beings don't exist?

What would even be an analogue for mass in a two-dimensional system? There would be zero volume after all.

Can you quantify mass without Volume?

My personality is one dimensional in that it only has depth.

Paper, as in the sheet itself? Or are you talking about what's drawn on the paper? And by what's drawn on the paper, do you mean the physical particles or the abstract ideas represented by said particles?

>My personality is one dimensional

This guy has a point!

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

But personalities are not linear.

They don't. 4 spacial dimensions don't exist, our universe only has 3.

our universe is only made up of 3 spacial dimensions and one time dimension that we can observe with our senses. due to how atoms work, everything observable is affected by all these dimensions. 2D and 4D and higher (in the idea of spacial dimensions) is theoretical math. not understanding theoretical math is the biggest sign of being a brainlet.

>you don't have a cellphone because I don't have one
Find the logical fallacy and re-read your statement.

Prepare to have your minds blown.

I guess that makes you narrow minded doesn't it.

how do you know anything even exists at all then you stupid faggot

>implying a 4th spatial dimension doesnt exist