Clotted Cream

>he doesn't want to go keto because of giving up desserts
>doesn't know about clotted cream

You have literally no excuse. You can easily make tasty desserts with zero sugar.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/51/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cream has sugar in it

I'm in ketosis at this very moment. Feeling awesome, senpai.

You can't talk sense to fitfags, user

Chef John, pls go.

>mfw people conflate LOW carb with NO carb

morons also that looks like ass. also ketofaggotry is for niggers who can't jog

brainletosis is the correct word

Literally no one thinks like that

People don't want to go on keto because bread and pasta is delicious and so is beer

>clotted cream

This must be britbongian. No other culture could come up with such a revolting name for a food. Wtf is it, clabber milk? Which, btw, is probably the most disgusting food ever to come out of depression era america.

Clabber came from Scotland during the 18th century brainlet.

Figures.

no it doesn't you retard. Stop buying it out of spray cans.

and if you're talking about the natural sugars in it, those are minuscule amounts. Educate yourself.

not gonna lie I have the urge to squat over that and start spotting

I don't want to go keto because it's a stupid meme diet for fat earther /fat/izens

>it doesn't have sugar

>except it does

my excuse is that i'm not a fucking pig

using that logic air has sugar in it because of stray molecules.

>I eat air

Lmfao my nigga, no.

And yet you're in every thread like this.

are you implying you don't? there's air in your stomach as we speak.

looking at a gallon of whole milk in my fridge, there's 12g of sugars per cup.

cream is pretty much concentrated milk, so i can only assume there's way more sugar by volume in cream.. you're the fucking retard, you retard.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/51/2 says 3g per "serving"

holy fuck you grain merchants are retarded
condensed milk is, shockingly, concentrated milk, and yes has lots of sugar
cream is what happens when you separate only the fat out from milk, and has very little sugar

Cream is not concentrated milk, how dare you make such an assumption.

>cream is pretty much concentrated milk

top kek

>tasty
what a surprise, a gullible retard that talks like a child.

Best cream ever. With its buttery crust and soft thick texture. Perfect with pastries. Or added to scrambled eggs.

It's really thick cream with a crust on top. Really nice, part of a cream tea.

2 counties in the west of the country go to war over which order the jam and cream go on the scone.

Pic is a Devon cream tea i think.

Cornish cream tea.

>clotted cream without scones
>being in memetosis

go to the super market retard the cream i get has 0 carbs or sugar. any more "educated" guess?

>barely half a dessert

Hellooo this is chef john from FOOD wishes dot com, wiiiiiiith...
that's right!

>cream is pretty much concentrated milk
Veeky Forums, everyone.

Hmm, thanks for the explanation. At least it looks more appetizing than clabber milk. I vomited one time when I accidently drank my grandmothers homemade clabber milk; not from food poisoning, but immediately, simply because all of my senses felt like they had been assaulted by demons from hell.

I suppose at some point in my life, I'll have to visit bongistan and have high tea and "clotted cream". I have a fantasy trip planned, that was concentrated primarily on golf and drinking in the potato niggah isle and scotland, but I may swing down to london and have a halal high tea sanctioned by your mayor.

Although since I learned in this thread that the scots came up with clabber milk I may scratch that country off my bongistan list.

I've been eating these shortbread biscuits with clotted cream, wheat flour and unsalted butter. They're tasty but not sweet. Crumbles in my mouth. The back says 9g of carbs but no sugar? What does this mean. They taste a bit sweet. What makes something a carb but not sugar

cream is LESS concentrated milk. it's just the fat of milk. the more you squeeze the whey out, the more the benefits of milk leave too.

Cream tea guy here. Don't go to London, go to Cornwall. Pic related

Have a Cornish pasty too.

Watch a show at the minack theatre.

This is a restaurant btw, next to a huge Celtic cross on top of a very large hill.

Always so utterly obsessed.

So what are you supposed to eat the clotted cream on when you're on keto? Just eat it with a spoon?

yeah you're supossed to act like a total retard