Why haven't you spent 2700 £ on the most patrician reading chair of our time?

Why haven't you spent 2700 £ on the most patrician reading chair of our time?

I need this, but honestly I'd rather take the time making it myself than buying it.

>Out of my way you plebs!

lmao. what is this monstrosity. nab some handles and turn that thing into a wheelbarrow.

I bet that thing really books

nice try Optimus Prime

not falling for it

All those corners, barely any cushion, looks like shit desu. I prefer my bugridden matress, it's like a free massage and only cost 27 bucks instead of 2,7k.

that looks totally le epic, link to le kickstarter?

ah yes, comes in a package deal with the 'philosopher's turtleneck', available for a limited time on The School of Life online marketplace

don't know about the chair but i'd hang that picture behind it on my wall

That Bauhaus nightmare is possibly the ugliest Ikea reject I have ever seen. I read in a century-old Morris chair

Pretty sure I could build that for like 27 dollars. It doesn't look especially comfy anyway. Also reading at home depresses me, because it reminds me I'm 34 and live with my parents and should have killed myself like 20 years ago.

>I read in a century-old Morris chair

t. bougie fraud

>Yet one can hardly define what Bookinist actually is - shelf, chair, lamp? It is in fact all three and thus the ideal solution for any bookworm.
>Delivery includes 1 Bookinist armchair including magnifying glass, bookmark, pencil, eraser, sharpener, Moleskine notebook
How is this not a fucking joke?

Just a coincidence, goyim.

Why are you putting the pound sign after the amount? Foreigner?

The shit is ugly as fuck! Good lord, if I saw this at any of my friends places I would destroy it on sight. And it looks ultra uncomfortable too boot. What a piece of shit.

You got me, nice.

that looks uncomfy af. plus, whyd u want your books in ur chair? do you live in a wall-less house?

Are there any natives left in bongland?

Room full of natives right there.

>patrician reading chair
>patrician
>chair

a Basquait print? or an imitation, at least.

it's pretty good, I like him as art but less as home decor. it's a million times better than that chair, which looks like something someone who does a lot of yo-yo tricks would have at the crib

>accidentally get tire grime on your pants
no fucken thanks