Will mankind ever solve the Bogandoff Conjecture?

Will mankind ever solve the Bogandoff Conjecture?

Will AI solve all of the conjectures?

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966329/pg1
vixra.org/author/jonathan_tooker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Big voluptuous lips for sucking cocks
>Large forehead for said cocks to rest
>Strong jaw to support multiple cocks
Must be engineers

>Igor Bogdanoff received a Diplôme d'Études Approfondies (DEA) in semiology and a doctorate in theoretical physics, while Grichka Bogdanoff earned a diploma at the Institut d'Études Politiques (IEP) and a doctorate in mathematics.

physicists and mathematicians confirmed for fags.

Ya know how a fugitives sometimes have plastic surgery done to conceal their identity.
None of that shit on their face is natural. It's gotta be 100% plastic surgery. Which begs the question, who were they before they became the Bogs, and what part of their past are they trying to distance themselves from? Maybe they're Osama bin Ladin and one of his 300 twins?

Should've been*

Cock sucking engineers most likely, they updated their appearance to become master engineers but achieved a much higher success whilst keeping their desired goals in mind.

>300k starting
>Any comments they want

I guess the fact that engineers are mediocre physicists holds vice versa

Only person in french history to have his PhD invalidated...

I am really defending them at work (I'm a physicist), cause I believe anyone should be allowed to express himself and be judged only by what he says, and I hate the systematic bogdanoff baching....

Yet what I've seen from their "work" just ain't physic, and will definitely never be proven...

Making stupid conjectures that cannnot be proven or proven wrong is easy... Almost as easy as outsmarting a TV "journalist".

The more physics looks sexy, and mysterious, and kinda mystic, the more likely it is to be some deeeep bullshit...
(Holds for Hawkins books as well, even if his works is incomparably more valuable).

Read Richard Feynmann if you wan't amazingly beautiful physics, without the brain worms and mysticism.

If you wan't to be considered the biggest idiot in human history, keep posting about the Bogdanoff, seems to me to be the fastest way.

>I'm smart because I criticise people working at the fringes of knowledge
Nah, you're just an idiot trying to huddle with the 'in' crowd for validation, which only works when you shut the rest of the world out. Good job holding civilisation back, constantly.

What is their work?

>I dont know anything about physics but i'll act smug and insult people who do when they state opinions
Kill yourself

The Call.

Goddamn I'm going to have nightmares thanks to those faces.

Especially the left one...it's like a half black Bendover Cuminhersnatch

The face of God should be terrifying.

quick rundown?

Post meant for

>The Bogandoff Conjecture postulates that the number of cocks sucked by the average engineer only approaches infinity, and is in fact a calculable number

Impossible to prove, even strong AI can't count that high

More dicks than there are atoms in the universe desu

>Bogdanoff Conjecture
Pardon me, but I am in need of a rapid gestalt about this conjecture.

What are you redditors doing in this board anyway?

I think Bogoff is the weird cover story that diverts people away from my research. Their paper is from 2001 but does anyone remember hearing about it before my research got banned in 2009-2012 time frame?

>abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966329/pg1
>Bogoff BTFO
>vixra.org/author/jonathan_tooker