Cooking a cheesecake for a competition in college but can't put gelatin in it because of all the muzzos in the class

Cooking a cheesecake for a competition in college but can't put gelatin in it because of all the muzzos in the class.
What's a good way of making sure this thing doesnt melt in my bag during the day? Its got a lot of white chocolate which holds it together alright but i'd like some extra protection.

put it in something cold

gelatin is also a liquid at room temperature, fyi

>can't put gelatin in it because of all the muzzos
Just don't tell them. This isn't like an allergy, it's fucking hocus pocus

agar agaras
but if it's because of the muzzos you should add some extra gelatine and bacongrease as an extra

I think we can all agree that Muslims are garbage people. Hot garbage people, and you can do whatever you like without their knowledge and not feel bad about it in the slightest.

>he has a recipe for cheesecake with gelatin in it

kek fucking retarded food normie

I have a racipe from an old jewish bakery we kept when they were hidden in my grandparents basements

amazing, and it's 100% halal for your kike university.

>but can't put gelatin in it because of all the muzzos in the class
Literally put gelatin in it and don't tell them.

Who gives a shit?

just put gelatin in and tell them that they sadly cant eat your cake

Corn starch

>gelatin in cheesecake
Never heard of/done this. Is there a reason for this?

>he doesn't have an 80 year old well used cheese cake recipe from a Jewish baker in Poland

Fuck off OP

It's common in no bake cheese cakes to keep it together better and at higher temperatures.

use geletatin and rendered pork fat. should work great

Y'know they turn to sand if they consume pork right? It's not just "hocus pocus"

This for fucks sakes

+1 for just using gelatine and not telling them. They can go to muzzo hell for all I give a fuck.
Just look up vegan substitutes and say you used one of those.

I know this is bait but just put it in a little cooler or insulated lunch bag with some ice.

Use carrageenan instead

Americans for the most part don't like those recipes anymore. They're not sweet enough for the average American. If you increase the sugar content though, you should be good.

Use gelatin just to spite them.

They won't get in trouble for eating gelatin if they didn't know they did, just use it. Their fake ass god religion obeying bullshit should have died 2K years ago, don't obey their wishes.

put gelatin in it anyways

give them a taste of freedom

Put gelatine in it and just don't tell them. Fuck muslims.

either use pectin or use gelatin and tell them you used pectin.

Yeah but where am I supposed to find 41 plu of jougar or 1 Jeb of lerman juice at this hour?

>ITT: Edgy teenagers

Are your local rynek duh

>muslim apologist

Only thing worse than a muslim desu

>OP tries to act like a decent human by avoiding using gelatin
>"fk muzzies reeee!!!"
It's true that if they don't know about it then no harm done but I don't see why you have to be so assblasted about it.
Also gelatin in cheesecake? Learn to cook like a man.

Go prep your wife's bull you muzzie loving BBC prepping cuck

Fuck muzzos. Use gelatin.

Hi /pol/

>gelatin

bake a proper cheesecake pleb

If there's pork in your fridge nothing in it's halal anyway, so fuck it.

Add cheddar cheese. Trust me.

just put the gelatin in and don't tell anyone

it's not haram if you don't know it's haram

This.

Also if you really think need to put gelatin in it then just do it AND tell them it's AGAR. Some may tell the difference since it's kinda liquid in the room temperature but it's the way to go. Also report back seeing vegan faggots and/or sand niggers eating it. Good luck user

Bardzo dobrze

Vegans are dumb but not dumb enough to eat a fucking CHEESE cake.

Put the gelatin in it and don't tell anyone

Fuck the fascists

>westerners

pathetic

they will if he claims it's cashew

>omg user, this tastes just like real cheese
>ye I made it with nutritional yeast for a more complex flavor. all vegan though.
>om nom nom

> a Jewish baker in Poland
>writes Engrish
>graham crackers

soy milk cheese then?

If muslims could put something into your food that would deeply offend you, they would, and they would lie about it to your face.

Use gelatin. Hell, throw a whole pig hoof in there for good measure. Make your cheesecake a political statement.

>write allrecipes cheesecake recipe in cursive
>rip and stain paper with coffee grounds
>"u-uh yeah this was the cheesecake recipe our ancestors ate before muh six million"
>sell it to stupid goy
>profit

Feed them gelatin anyway, forget to mention it. They all practice Taqiyya, beat them at their own game. What kind of western person would prepare Halal food? Faggot.

Also soy lecithin is a Halal emulsifier.

>eating gelatin is edgy
>blowing people up isn't

Muslims everyone.

All the explosives they use are made with pork byproducts anyway.
No72Virgins4Them.

Every Muslim who has ever handled TNT, Nitro, Bullets, High Explosive Bombs, Rocket Launchers or been treated for cuts injury requiring stitches, or taken antibiotics, or Vitamin Capsules, has been contaminated with Pig Products.

The ironical part is that when a Suicide Bomber blows himself up his body parts are impregnated with Gelatine and Glycerine from the explosive. Both Gelatine and Glycerine are manufactured from Pigs worldwide. Ergo, they will never be accepted by Allah.

Some makers of cigarettes use haemoglobin from pig’s blood in their filters.

>tfw Mrs. Brown's Boys is the comfiest program to watch

Hi /lgbt/

If the muslims are wrong they won't be eternally punished for eating pig and nothing of value is lost.
If the muslims are right we're all going to hell anyway so nothing of value is lost.
At least this way someone gets to eat a good cheesecake.

>can't put gelatin in it because of all the muzzos in the class
This is the best reason to put gelatin in it.

Put gelatin in it. And tell them there's gelatin in it and they can't have it, and then you have more cheesecake for yourself. Fuck Muslims.

I suppose I can understand that but who in their right mind enjoys warm/room temperature cheesecake? also op said he was cooking it so I kinda assumed he was baking it. as for op don't make substitutions that result in a shitty end result for everyone instead of just telling isis they can't enjoy your cheesecake

just did a quick search and it doesn't seem to matter op unless you get some vegan cream cheese or some shit because cream cheese like most cheeses is not halal

You dont make cheesecake with that shit in it user. And if you are going so far as to "cook" a no bake cheesecake like a retard you and your shit skin faggot classmates should all blow yourselves up. Fucking taking a no bake cheesecake to a competition. Fucked my shit right up M Night famalam.
Go get a real recipe that doesnt make you look like a bottom feeding church going retarded southern woman who cant cook because flyover state standards.
Fuck. Honorkilling.exe

Religious apologist right here folks.

>cheese isn't halal
What did he mean by this?

just dump a bag of erythritol in it, problem solved

Don't put gelatin in it. Gelatin in cheesecake is terrible anyway.

Be sure to add some lard to the fat for the base, though.

>not baking a Snofrisk and Brunost cheesecake
do it faggot

just pretend it's "halal", the muzzos wont know any better

cheese is made with animal renet

This. If they ask why you did it say you did not want to compromise your dish. And then if they press just tell them

Why the fuck are you putting gelatin in it in the first place? Do you not know how to cook or do you just have a shit recipe? Or both? Cheesecake doesn't fucking melt at room temp retard

isn't it usually beef rennet though?

they're muslims, not vegetarians. there's halal gelatin too.

also cream cheese is acid set, no rennet.

>terrorists condemned to hell not because they're brutal murderers but because they used pork products
Ayy

Holy Jihad is justified in the eyes of Allah, piggies ain't, friend-o.

Still funny to see them burn because of a bunch of pigs

kek good idea

No bake cheesecake is an abomination, I don't understand how people call this cheesecake when the texture is mousse or custardlike

>custardlike
Cheesecake is literally a custard

Don't use gelatin, change the recipe, it's a cheesecake.
Tell them gelatin is in it anyways.

>use gelatin
>say it's agar-agar

agar-agar works fine i think

>put gelatin in cheesecake

must be American

Tell them it was agar powder instead of gelatin.