Scientifically, which side is more useful and efficient?

Scientifically, which side is more useful and efficient?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Xnm1syPnwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet#History
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The side you are most comfortable with in your day to day life.

From where the user is normally situated, position B. However, if this roll is hanging at some elevation above the user's eyes, position A would be more optimal.

I have a degree in toilet paper, because shitty community colleges offer little bullshit degrees like that.

B, because it takes less energy to reach.

b

easier to pull, less chance of accidental rip, easier to control number of squares

B

When your tear a piece off the roll with B, you are pushing against the roll, thus stabilizing it. With A you are pulling straight down and across, causing the roll to unravel further.

Here's the real question.

When you wipe, do you sit or stand?

Who the fuck stands?

If you stand you close your butt cheeks and access to your sphincter. You also risk squashing any remaining turd pieces being squashed between your cheeks and spreading themselves increasing the surface area requiring cleaning.

Who the fuck stands?

>using a roller in the first place

I stood until maybe age 14-16, before eventually realizing it's easier and cleaner to sit. imo the wipe-ass equivalent of pulling your pants all the way down to piss in a urinal.

I like to stuff as many flat pieces of toilet paper as I can with into my crevice before standing up and doing a jig to apply the required friction. Then, I sit down again to let the toilet paper free and repeat.

A, of course.
It breaks of more easily that way.
B will have pulling more then you might intended.

>not shitting in the shower and stomping the poop down the drain

standing pleb passing thru

I see an opportunity to gouge the masses. Make two kinds of paper, with different tear perforations optimized for either A and B installation.
Then when that does not work (because why should it) sell different roll holders optimized for different techniques. The best model capable of both, and the roll automatically turning based on user preference when it senses your preference.
The Jew achievement award will be mine!

A = greasy spot on the wall from grubby fingers of morons, slower materials retrieval & more energy efficient.

>less energy efficient.

Fixed. I had one job...

>pulling the roll off the wall every time you grab some paper

no the real question is do you fold or crumple

If you have a cat, A.

Get a better cat, then. Mine leaves the toilet paper alone.

The real question is, why doesn't the rest of the world use the superior modern Japanese toilet?
It has a more efficient butt cleaning system.

youtu.be/_Xnm1syPnwE

Just use a screw on knob that is larger diameter than the hole. It isn't rocket science.

>pets
>not just any pet
>cats
>indoor cats at that

Fold off center so there's more hand coverage. Charmin extra strong with 2 folds = 4 layers of double ply for extra digging strength.

>japan
>originating bidets
Fuck me you have no clue about the world around you.

You're confusing the standalone bidet with the Japanese toilet with integrated bidet.
The modern Japanese toilet is a toilet, bidet and dryer all in one.

You think no one in Europe thought that up...

>The early 1980s saw the introduction of the electronic bidet from Japan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet#History

B clearly

i am a stander. i plant my left leg down and spread my right leg over onto the radiator to get a nice open asshole easy to clean
who the fuck sits? don't you get your hand wet. ewwww...

>he doesn't fully drop his pants to piss

I used to crumple, and then I realized its nowhere near as efficient as folding

Dogs and other pets have their place, but cats will always be this site's animal

The first time I went to japan I never appreciated that I had been needlessly torturing my ass for my whole life.

this is objectively the best method of wiping, 4 squares, folded into a pentagon, covers your entire hand and allows up to 3 passes to minimize waste

Detachable showerhead

This is apparently a transatlantic divide. Europeans invariably fold, Americans crumple.

Is tp rationed in your shithole of a country or something? I like to use at least half a roll even if I just had a piss.

I personaly both enjoy and find more efficient sticking your middle finger with a single piece around it up your butthole to both clean external and internal dejection.

Save the planet and stick it

Do you have some kind of mega toilet that can handle flushing half a roll everytime?

I would say, using basic triangle force diagrams, that side B (assuming you're pulling straight down) is the most efficient because you don't introduce a horizontal force.

>standing masterrace
how the fuck do you sit and wipe simultaneously?

You lean to one side tard, standing up would spread shit

how much shit do you have stuck in your ass? lmao

Depends, sometimes it gets stuck on the way out, need to take in more fiber I guess, been a real pain lately

>tfw you can't get that last little piece to come around the corner ;^;

No matter what board I'm on, the hygiene discussions always get weird. Like, wtf

I recently discovered this technique. Indisputably the best approach.

B) is my anwser sine its closer to ur hand

>Wipe
Lol no.
Here is how it is done pay attention kids.
>take one peice of tp
>one(1)
>poke index finger through the middle
>use index finger with to skirt to fling scrape and poke poo poo into submission
>move tp shirt slowly up over the shitfinger
>be sure to leave room for fingernail clean
Congrats ya made it.
This is how I save money

I live in America and have never crumpled in my life. I thought europoors had to pay euros to spray water up their ass?

Teach me

If you can't figure it out from that image god help you

Sorry I'm not from /po/

Don't worry, I have a degree in this shit!

Are you a female?

>allows up to 3 passes
>wiping multiple times with one wad
that's the most disgusting thing ive ever heard

I can assure you that shit does not phase through the paper, unless it's wet for some reason, then avoid multiple passes

B. Unless you have a cat.

Brainlets, please stop.
Sitting is unnatural and not a correct biomechanical movement, squatting/standing is the correct answer from a biological perspective.

Also, watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

i went to japan, and these things were nasty. it just splashes the poop around your ass area and then does a half ass job of drying it up

I know in some countries toilet paper is tossed in the trash because the plumbing can't handle it flushed

So do people actually do this? doesn't it risk your feet slipping into the toilet?

This sounds ridiculous but trust me: use baby wipes. Having a little bit of moisture gives a better clean, and it doesn't hurt if you're chafed or have hemorrhoids. Pat it dry with toilet paper afterwards and it's like you gave your butthole a little sponge bath.

Could also just throw some spit on your toilet paper man

I've done it when constipated beyond all hope. The rectum is aligned to be a straight path in a squatting position, and bent while sitting upright.

Since the full squat is impractical though, you can get some of its effects by going into a sort of skiing pose (standing with bent knees, torso hunched forward)

Well duh, but I mean standing on the toilet and squatting over it

Yeah I've done it when I hadn't shit for days. I think I did end up slipping when stepping off the seat, but my feet didnt go in the bowl

TP doesn't have the structural integrity for it. Liquid water causes it to fragment and leave particles all over your ass

That's why you wipe again to clean that stuff off

>mfw Indian
AMA

ew you guys don't use water and soap?

You use water and soap after you wipe. I use washrags with soap and water after wiping.

B is efficient. A if you have toddlers.

Do you use your right or left hand to wipe shit off your ass?

Left.
Right is for eating.

You're like, a civilized Pajeet

Comfort =/= efficient