I see this infographic all the time, and I just don't understand it

I see this infographic all the time, and I just don't understand it.

How can one ethnic group be measurably worse at something like IQ tests, but not worse at things like eye exams, fitness evaluations, etc.? How is it possible that genes truly favors some geographically separated groups over others when it comes to intelligence?

I refuse to believe it. I refuse to believe that evolution would deliberately condemn entire populations to suffering just because they didn't leave Africa 20,000 years ago. It's fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20120925024523/andaman.org/BOOK/reprints/goodheart/rep-goodheart.htm
books.google.com/books?id=TZOvYPBrxl0C&pg=PA287#v=onepage&q&f=false
ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Phenotype/Locations?db=core;name=Educational attainment;ph=26069;r=6:98136357-98137357;v=rs9320913;vdb=variation;vf=5140739
ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Phenotype/Locations?db=core;name=Cognitive function;ph=5713;r=12:56086299-56087299;v=rs877636;vdb=variation;vf=624831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>evolution stops at the neck

It's a measure of logical intelligence which gives advantage to people with a good primary and secondary education. If you can't read the question with comprehension how can you solve it? On a deeper level the most intelligent monkey would be leery of performing any such 'IQ' test purely for the benefit of or in comparison to other monkeys.

The nignog has advanced tribal social skills and a varied tribal dance repertoire that probably compensate in the real world.

Do you believe they should have all scored identical? Sorry kid but thats not natures way.

>niggers

>I blame lack of availability of good education
>Implying large cities don't have huge funding for schools
>But private school!
>Blames small percentage of private school attendees for off balancing the scales

Just stop, it's obvious that race/ethnicity play a role in intellectual advancement.

Still don't want to believe it? Give me some reasons as to how African cultures didn't exceed white/Asian cultures when the first humans are presumed to be Africans? All you stupid SJWs are getting old, Trump 2020

This is a picture from Sentinel Island. There is a good reason the cameraman could not get any closer. Read up on this island and understand one thing.

This is the height of an untouched, isolated nigger society in the 21st century. This is their natural level.

>evolution
>racial differences in intelligence are reducible to the selective pressures different human populations have experienced over the past 200,000 years
You have to go back

You're wasting you're breath. The /pol/ invasion is real. People here literally believe that natural selection affects the brain the way it does other organ systems, completely ignoring concepts like free will, discrimination, etc.

>evolution stops at the neck
>i am scientism you guise

>natural selection affects the brain the way it does other organ systems
Correct

Yeah a vague group of people that you don't know yet claim all white are the reason why africans score shit at IQ tests, SAT scores, employment rates, graduation rates and top at crime rates.

Why wouldn't it be? Also you act as if free will is a proven concept, and try to assume even if free will exists genes have no role in intelligence.

Go back to bed mommy will wake you up for the short bus.

>untouched
>isolated

They're hostile toward outsiders because some generations ago, they allowed a few of their locals to be before British royalty, and some of them died of diseases they hadn't developed any immunity for. That's why they act so savage toward the outside.

>white
>ethnicity
Retard
Anyway, I would probably say that it is 99% culture. African American culture is generally shit and doesn't put the same emphasis on education that other racial groups do. I mean there are tons of retarded hicks in the Midwest and south that are just as dumb as urban blacks. Even though those hicks are white, they're still retarded subhumans. It's all about culture

And why haven't they figured out the wheel in the year 2017?

>Can't critically think or read between the lines
>Underage and/or aspy

>it's all about culture
Top kek

Bullshit. The only thing remotely like what you're saying is a boat trip in 1975 by the exiled monarch of Belgium.

Post source

Has /pol/ never taken a statistics class before? Correlation is not causation, genetic differences is one of many factors behind IQ distributions. For a bunch of supposedly redpilled people you guys are really ignorant of basic scientific premise.

>You are wasting you are breath
What a bright mind

>sci is pol
into the trash your shitpost goes

>it's just coincidence Africans are retard-tier worldwide

I dunno man there are plenty of retard whites in the world too, just drive by some of the rural parts of the US or Europe.

>Big, black islanders
>BTFO by insignificant little germs

HOW CAN BLACK MEN EVER COMPETE?

They are isolated on a tiny island with limited resources, the same can be applied for other groups that are somehow isolated

There are plenty of retards everywhere from all races. However one race in particular is amazingly good at it

>figuring out a circle should take 20000+ years goy. What are you a racist?
21st century. No boats, no farms, no livestock.

retards and rednecks are a minority in the white population. niggers are a huge part of the black population. and worst of all, they don't consider that to be a problem.

It might seem that way but how can we really measure that? Is there really that big of a distinction between dumb niggers and dumb hicks? Most of us here are highly autistic but we're not retarded, so really everyone beneath us is the same brand of retard, it's really all the same relativistically.

Really, the intelligence gap doesn't lie in race. The gap is between all the brainlets in the world and those with the sufficient brain power to grasp science and mathematics.

>sources
Here.

web.archive.org/web/20120925024523/andaman.org/BOOK/reprints/goodheart/rep-goodheart.htm

books.google.com/books?id=TZOvYPBrxl0C&pg=PA287#v=onepage&q&f=false

They got 6 of them, an old couple with 4 children, and all of them sickened quickly. The couple both died, so they sent the children back with a quantity of gifts, and after that, interactions with the Sentinelese people have had them acting with hostility.

So absolute bullshit. They weren't taken to any monarchy. The caught some old and young and they got sick. This was long AFTER their notorious aggression had been noted by multiple explorers

>is there any difference between retarded hicks and retarded niggers
Yes

>I didn't read the post I replied to

Since there are smart black people and dumbass whites, the only purpose of this is for whites with literally no other accomplishment to their name to delude themselves into thinking they're special.

Seems like a waste of time IMO

>retards and rednecks are a minority in the white population

Politics and all of human history suggest otherwise.

Source on niggers having the same scores on eye exams and fitness evaluations. I don't believe it.

>i am autistic enough to think sarcasm works well through text

doesn't seem like 3 minutes is long enough to read those papers, user

>this retard thinks he's a scientist

>you couldn't possibly know the history of the island you brought up
I'll wait for you to show me this presentation yo the British monarchy

THis, the white race
And specifically nationalist white men

you seem emotionally buttblasted for also being wrong, user :)

Cry about it brainlet. If it weren't for whites you'd still be living in a cave

Why does /pol/ enjoy being BTFO anyway? Wouldn't it be easier to troll people who aren't of vastly superior intellect?

you also didn't seem to know anything about the event he mentioned, so you couldn't possibly know the history of the island you brought up. just the parts that support the confirmation-bias-laden political narrative that you're trying to weave

Yes see that proves my point. Yes there's a clear gap between the races, but that's minuscule compared to the gap between the intellectuals of the world and the brainlets. I mean, why only talk about the blacks that scored sub 1000 when we can also mention the mentally handicapped whites that scored sub 1200 too. Really what you're doing when your comparing retard whites with retard blacks is like comparing dog shit to cat litter and praising the one that smells better. The gap between 1550 and 1200 is much bigger than a racial gap of 150.

In the end it's all negligible, the bigger picture is about more than race. If it's so hard to grasp for you, you might want to reconsider whether you might be a brainlet too.

>gets BTFO
>you're buttblasted
user you're writing is recorded in this thread. You claimed Sentinel Islanders were taken becore British royalty where they contracted disease and died. This never happened. You claimed this was the cause of their aggression. It isn't. You lied and your own sources confirm you lied.

You are a fucking fraud and without a doubt a two faced brainlet cunt

Just remember that blacks today have the same average IQ as whites did in the 60's and realise that all this bell curve shit is essentially meaningless

>you didn't know either!!!1!!!+
I literally mentioned an exiled Belgium monarch you illiterate cunt. Learn how to read

the sentilese are more closely related to whites than they are to sub-saharan africans.

You got BTFO with facts and sources and now you're crying. Fucking kek shouldve stayed in your containment board desu

>People here literally believe that natural selection affects the brain the way it does other organ systems
why wouldn't it? is neurology immune from selective pressures?

>completely ignoring concepts like free will, discrimination, etc.
straw man. the two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

>i'll just meme my way out of this one
>checkmate!
Nothing to say about blacks in a home earning 200,000 a year scoring three (3) points higher than whites in a home earning 20,000? Ten times lower and true poverty tier

Kek. Sorry bud you lose. Read the sources you dumb fuck. They literally BTFO that tripfaggot

he wasn't talking about belgium, though

>Learn how to read

>i'll just pretend they are white

He was pretending they were brought before British royalty in the Raj. Never happened and his OWN FUCKING SOURCES confirm that. Closest they came to royalty was a trip taken in 1975 that never landed.

Yes. Learn to read.

Brainlet detected. Read the sources before you try and act smart.

I didn't say they are white. I am telling you that it is a fact that negrito populations have a closer common ancestor with eurasians and native americans than they do with sub-saharan africans, as well as australasian populations.

thinking the sentilese have anything to do with sub-saharan africans is simply being uneducated in the matter. you could use a sub-saharan african example when talking about sub-saharan africans. easily, too. they are statistically more violent than people from other regions.

I don't think you read any of my posts user. I never denied there was a difference in intelligence between races, that's very likely the case. I'm saying why should we care about that when the gap between brainlets and the truly intelligent is much more significant.

I mean the entire purpose of this thread is for brainlet whites to feel better about themselves that they're marginally smarter than the dumbest nogs. It's literally like feeling proud comparing yourself to the mentally challenged.

They were on a research mission chartered by the British crown, an expedition led personally by British government administrator Maurice Portman.

If you're going to cite "multiple explorers," then do tell. Which ones?

>time to double down on the memery
What's the next step in your master plan? Telling us about your MENSA membership?

Sounds like you're deflecting user.

Where's the actual genetic evidence, GENES, that explain a 15 point IQ gap
that's right, you don't have it

it's obviously mostly environment, culture

So not royalty at all. A viscount is not royal. Glad you are admitting you lied.

1296 Marco Polo writes...well you'd call it racism
1867 Indian merchant vessel attacked
1896 Hindu vessel shipwrecked and crew butchered

>they r aggressibe ova d white man

Sounds like you are shit talking user. If you want to stroke your ego about how you are so smart and everyone else is a brainlet do it on your own time

>niggers are retarded worldwide because of culture
Kek. What a great scientist you must be

there is physical evidence of brain mass difference.

there is also no genetic evidence proving you correct. your claim is unfalsifiable.

I'm neutral on this matter. I'm just explaining how your argument is flawed.

Sounds like I struck a nerve tho. I'm just saying what's true, some people are just destined to be brainlets regardless of their race. Take for example many of those ITT who can only make themselves feel smart and accomplished by comparing themselves to low IQ niggers.

not him but aren't you just trying to make yourself feel smart by comparing yourself to others in this discussion?

>>niggers are retarded worldwide
Not really.
Somehow current nigerians (in nigeria) have the same IQ as blacks in america (in spite of 24% white ancestry)
really?
ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Phenotype/Locations?db=core;name=Educational attainment;ph=26069;r=6:98136357-98137357;v=rs9320913;vdb=variation;vf=5140739

there's tons of SNP's discovered

analyzing them
you get the following differences

Africans: 1.09
Mexicans: 1.14
East Asians: 1.16
Europeans: 1.19
South Asians: 1.13
In comparison, least Educational attainment vs most
Smartest: 2.5408
Dumbest: -2.5408

I am glad you are neutral on the matter.

>its ok for me to compare myself to others and call them brainlets
>its not ok for other people to compare themselves to people dumber than them
You are a fucking idiot

If an IQ gap stays contast over generations it means quite a bit user.

>eurasians
>native americans
>white

Nah I'm mostly fucking with the guy. He seems like someone with a lot of insecurities and he wears them on his sleeve so to say, so I'm seeing how much of them I can get him to project past his initial anonymity.

I mean you're not wrong, but at the end of the day it's you the one that's comparing themselves to monkeys not me user.

>but not worse at things like eye exams, fitness evaluations

But they do, black people are more athletic in general

>i'm only acting retarded
Remember to cut up, not across

>educational attainment
I thought you wanted genetic evidence? this is social science. correlation is not causation, nor does this material even support your claim.

so yes, really. there is no genetic evidence that supports what you are suggesting.

not sure if trolling..

do whites come from the ocean or something?

Is acting retsrded worse than being an actual brainlet user?

Are they? Whites dominate MMA weightlifting powerlifting strongman competitions and Olympic events such as wrestling and swimming. There's more to being an athlete than running fast user.

And why is it blacks - kenyans and ethiopians in particular - dominate track events? Surely we are all the same with no differences

You are a fucking retard who shouldn't be talking about genetics.

The link contains SNP's (gene variants, for retards) that are associated with educational attainment.
You can see the effects of those SNP's - positive or negative, how many points + or -.
You can also see how common each SNP is in different races.
You can finally compare those races.

You get a result.

>i am intellectual
>can't spell eight letter word successfully
Wew lad

>native americans are white

now here is your post with social science removed:

>The link contains SNP's (gene variants, for retards)
>You can also see how common each SNP is in different races.

"educational attainment" has nothing to do with science. it is only a subjective metric of intelligence. it is social science.

I am not saying what you believe is wrong. I am saying your argument is hypocritical. you say you want genetic evidence, but only provide material backed up by social science.

the difference is 15%, that is not negligible at all. Society with average intelligence of 85 and of 100 will be significantly different.

did I claim they are?

You're deflecting again user. Hope you don't make a habit of this in real life too.

>GWAS is social science
Why haven't GWAS identified genes that can explain the huge IQ gaps?

I'll tell you why, because the IQ gaps aren't genetic. You should be happy to hear that.

the point is if there is a persistent gap then it is important and not meaningless you retard

that said I wouldnt rule out socieconomic explanations

It's negligible compared to the 30-45 IQ gap between brainlets and intellectuals tho.

You a social scientist user? You don't seem to have anything to add outside semantics and two bit armchair psychology that would be better served turned inwardly

You don't have to add the disclaimer. We're anonymous here.

no, "educational attainment" as a metric of intelligence is social science.

the IQ metric is also social science.

>IQ gaps aren't genetic.
you said it yourself right here there is no genetic evidence on the matter of intelligence. only social science.

Tbh what I've added isn't any more pseudoscience as the rest of this thread. But now you're deflecting again.

Aww you're adorable :-) I'll buy you a spell checker for Christmas

>but not worse at things like eye exams, fitness evaluations, etc.?
I'm pretty sure some races do do better or worse on eye exams, and fitness is determined moreso by lifestyle than genetics.

I appreciate it user but you're still deflecting my question.

Don't worry

I'll look at
ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Phenotype/Locations?db=core;name=Cognitive function;ph=5713;r=12:56086299-56087299;v=rs877636;vdb=variation;vf=624831

not expecting different results, from what i saw at first glance