>one unicorn frappuccino coming through

sorry for triggering you, fags. lol.

how is it?

is it good?

instragrammable AF YAAAAAAAASSSSSS

when your drink match yo hair you know you on fleek

why can't we eat normal food

why is such decadence allowed?

it's fucking fantastic. too bad Veeky Forums is too autistic to enjoy the shit out of them.

what flavor is it?

>t.stupid communist

Protip: ask to get it served in a 'chilled cup' (basically a cup they keep in the freezer). It'll be 20% cooler than if they use a normal cup.

Ponyfags get out

I just yelled this post as loud as possible, and everyone's staring at me. That was fun.

>what flavor is it?
mango base + couple of sweet/tart flavors depending on where you suck it in. seriously, it's like drinking magic.

I heard it was sour as fuck and tasted like shit.

Do any Starbucks sell short size drinks anymore?

I've worked at Starbucks over several years and never heard of that being a thing.

Sounds like heart disease.
Fruit in your coffee is retarded.

Nice try fag, I drive a truck and have a beard I'm not gonna be seen with some queer purple drink

You're making an obvious /LBGTQASDF/ post but calling us fags?
It's like trollception.

I had no idea unicorn desserts were becoming such a meme

>2017
>not being a quirky fat girl with glasses and an avengers tattoo
Plz quit oppressing me with your existence

It doesn't contain any coffee though.

there's no coffee in it FAG

i was in starbucks shitposting for 4 hours today and the only people who bought it were literal 13 year old girls HAHA GAY

Oh. so it's shit and shouldn't be called a fucking Frappuccino.

>wikipedia org/wiki/Frappuccino
>Frappuccino is a trademarked line of frozen coffee drinks sold by Starbucks. It consists of coffee or other base ingredient,
>other base ingredient

mad nerd?

I like unicorns!

I bet you think you are hip because you either work at or drank over priced fake coffee at starbucks once and once considered yourself a nerd a year or two ago because you wore a belt made out of nes controller and watched Big bang theory.

I saw a girl drinking one of these the other day and thought I was having a stroke. The colours are aggressively vibrant in real life.

i cant remember the last time i went to a starbucks. it's overpriced hipster trash. i recognized big bang theory as worthless since the first time i watched it; its attempts at humor all boil down to "haha this character is a nerd! *laugh track plays*". i wear a belt which was a gift from my father, and it is purple.

you seem calmer now which is good, but you may still have a stick lodged in your ass. can't tell

I actually talk in expletives most of the time and never in a raised voice or irritated manner.
saying fuck and shit all that just rolls off my tongue faster and gives me time to think about what I'm saying while I say it.

It's a stop gap for my thoughts.

Ingredients

Ice, Milk, Crème Frappuccino Syrup [Water, Sugar, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid], Whipped Cream [Cream (Cream, Mono And Diglycerides, Carageenan), Vanilla Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid)], Mango Syrup [Sugar, Water, Mango Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Turmeric, Gum Arabic], Blue Drizzle [White Chocolate Mocha Sauce (Sugar, Condensed Skim Milk, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Monoglycerides), Classic Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid), Sour Blue Powder (Citric Acid, Color [Spirulina, Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid])], Pink Powder [Dextrose, Fruit And Vegetable Color (Apple, Cherry, Radish, Sweet Potato)], Sour Blue Powder [Citric Acid, Color (Spirulina, Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid)].

59 grams of sugar in a 16 oz. serving.

Sounds like Type 2 Diabetes and a heart attack had gay sex and this is the sloppy mess left after the deed was done.

some girls in my class said they tried it and it was horrible

>tfw 22 year old boy and liked it

It's ok. Base flavor is mango, and the blue stuff is really sour. There were an awful lot of half full cups of it in the trash tonight so I'm guessing it's not very popular.

You might be gay user.

Pretty much any semi-busy store likely sold out of it today. I stopped by mine and we sold like 240 of the damn things, glad I was off.

I wonder what demographic bought most of it. I'm betting on preteens and "quirky" landwhales.

Most likely. Also a lot of moms.

Women were a mistake.

They just need re-education and more specific roles.

We had that, look how that worked out.

Their very nature is a cancer and there are plenty of men willing to enable that nature to increase the chance of getting their dick wet.

Oh I just realized my starbucks (spokane ) do it for me special because I has a bad experience when my frappe wasmy cold enough and my family call to complain until they keep chilly cups for me. Hope this helps you find what you are looking for in life

>starbucks
>hipster

i guess soccer moms, fat people, and 12 yo girls are hipsters now

While I agree with most critics that BBT humor is formulaic af, SCREW you guys that show is still pretty funny.

It has like 4 jokes. remixed and reused over like 10 seasons now.
Big Bang Theory is the Mexican cuisine of Sitcoms.
Except far less delicious and original.
>food analogy.
Fuck you. It works.

>poorly researched pop culture reference
>*HAHAHAHAHA*
>penny/lenerd/jew, ur stoopid
>*HAHAHAHAHA*
>perhaps I'm stoopi- BAZINGA
>*HAHAHAHAHA*

Funny.

That one isnt made correctly.
T. Statbucks manager

jesus what a silly thing to lie about on the internet

are you oke

>>poorly researched pop culture reference

Most of the comic book arguments are spot on, the show still isn't that funny though

autism

He's not lying, I just called up their branch to ask if that was true and they said yes.

You are worthless

Lol

Keked hard

>There were an awful lot of half full cups of it in the trash tonight
Free samples, nice!

:(

t. 200 kg merican

what is the problem
is obviously a product aimed for kids and teenagers

you two are retarded, feminism happened because automation happened. it was no longer possible for the stay at home wife to exist because the work the woman did was no longer needed or possible to do in the home. go be retarded somewhere else if you think history shows women did nothing but shit out kids and clean and cook.

t. roastie

t. some degenerate history denying cuck

>going to starcucks

you're either a broad or a faggot

>hear about the 60g of sugar starbucks drink
>come to post a trigger thread
>someones already done it

xDD

I imagine it as being quite good, the sort of thing you have when your sweet tooth is really acting up, but I don't think it is worth the money or the beetus to do that when I could probably have the same calories in the form of home-made pie and enjoy it more/for longer.

My manager and I got one today. It really is as fucking awful as everyone is saying.

NIGGER THIS IS JUST A SLURPEE
7-11 GOT THESE FOR YEARS

I know some Starbucks have mini size fraps once in awhile, I'd imagine some are selling the mini size in this new flavor because it's so weird
Why not do a birthday cake flavor for the unicorn stuff? That'd make more sense and sell way better than sour fruity shit

>tfw you see a landwhale drinking this shitty drink and her hair matches the drink
Like pottery.

why not sweeten it with aspartame? Tastes just like sugar. I consume vast quantities of aspartame and am no worse for wear.

How in the motherfuckin hell are you supposed to eat that?

with your mouth

listen here you little shit...

Pretty sure that sort of shit really isn't intended to be eaten, just posted on instagram.

how dare you call my husband gay you honckey

Has it replaced the banana milk meme on Veeky Forums?

RANDUUUMNNNNN

>peny peny peny
>SHELDON
>BAZONGA!
fuck you is terrible and you should stick to cooking

Good job outing yourself.