Eating rice meal using a spoon

>eating rice meal using a spoon

>Eating anything other than beef Wellington

Chopsticks are only good for sticky rice, though.

Barehand masterace reporting

>Eating anything other than gold plated chocolate coated truffles

>

>not licking it off the plate like a fucking dog

Most of the world, including Asia, uses either spoons or hands to eat rice dishes.

>Eating anything

>eating chicken that's FUCKING RAW

>caring about how people eat their food
you sound like a homosexual or a bitch

>not blending all your food together and pumping it into your ass

wait. are you telling me you still chew up and EAT your fucking food like cavemen?

Fun Fact: Stick food up your butt and you poop out your mouth!

its in a ching chong cartoon, welp that settles it. anything that happens in chink cartoons should be mirrored in real life.

You don't use chopsticks to eat rice off a flat plate. You use a fork and spoon.
If said rice was served in a small bowl, you use chopsticks.
Not that hard to understand really.

What is rice porridge

Asian gruel.

Nobody in the Western world eats gruel anymore, though.

It's porridge but made with rice instead of oats.

he was answering the op in jeopardy form you maroon

Kekd

>a fork and spoon.
user...

>he's too poor to have ever been to se asia, one of the cheapest places to travel in the world

You two have obviously never been to Asia.
Your idea of Asian food likely stems from your local Chinese buffet.
Lived 2 years in Japan and 18 years in Singapore. Fork and spoon is used for rice dishes consumed off a flat plate.
And poor? Nice try, flyover.

I'm the second user you replied to, and I grew up in an area with lots of Thai and Cambodian 1st generation immigrants, so I know how they eat.

I've also traveled through Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam, and it was the cheapest trip I've ever taken. Japan isn't in SE Asia and Singapore is pretty much the Paris/NYC of that region of the world, and doesn't really represent how inexpensive it is to tour.

Even Bangkok can be done really well on the cheap if you spend your money on food instead of trannies.

I don't disagree with you that regional traveling is cheap, but your comment implied I was some poor neckbeard regurgitating something I read on the internet.
You know as well as I do, based on what you wrote, how they eat.

You want a retardedly good rice meal? Cook basmati with chicken stock 1 to 1 with water til done. In a frying pan with light olive oil fry the chicken until it shows light golden brown. Toss in a hot El Paso Salsa bottle. cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked to 165 internal. Cut up the chicken, toss it in the rice.

You can put parm on it and pepper, or whatever you want, it's delicious.

You quoted two posts and said, "you two", yet the other post is the one I replied to - meaning I was commenting about the other user not having any idea that a huge region of the world eats most meals with a fork and spoon.

I wasn't judging you. I was judging the user who'd never heard of or seen people eat rice dishes with both a fork and spoon.

I know it seems like this board is nothing but fast food, but you should just assume that most regulars here are able to cook better than jack or 99% of Veeky Forums.

Right, my bad then. Was too quick to trigger.

>eating with hands

>Eating rice with a fork
Excuse my ignorance, but I grew up around a lot of Chinese and Indonesian expats but I never saw fork + spoon for rice, only spoon or chopsticks.
How exactly does the fork come into play here?

You hold the spoon in your dominant hand and then use the fork in your other hand to scoop a bite of whatever food you want onto it.

It's actually pretty comfy, and sometimes feels a bit more refined than just holding up the bowl and just shoving the food directly into your mouth with a pair of chopsticks like some other Asian countries.

This is true.
Although majority of indos eat with their fingers.

Can confirm

t. Indo

Dat padang mayn.

>chicken soup with rice

What do?

nasi padang? It's yummy

>he doesn't use a chinese soup spoon

Fork, my man.

Sticks in right.
Spoon in left.

you cant plate chocolate with metal idiot

sorry for not being an autistic weeaboo

sosig

Looks like shit to be honest family, why would they extend the depression into the handle?

>
> 2017 Anno Domini
> still using caveman tools

I also wipe my ass with my hands, just like my ancient patrician ancestors!

>Chopsticks are only good for sticky rice, though.
Git gud.

If you're in a country where eating with hands is common and you ask for a spoon/fork while everyone else is eating with hands then you're insulting their culture by saying you're too good to be eating with hands. You're saying you're better than these people that are providing you with food and shelter while you're visiting another country.

No I'm not. I'm saying that I'm unskilled at eating with my hands, and therefore I'm asking for utensils because I don't want to make a big mess everywhere. Asking for a spoon is a lesser embarrassment than making a giant mess.

trips of truth

>I'm unskilled at eating with my hands

That crippling cerebral palsy of yours isn't going to be any more bearable with a fork.

Lol, have you actually tried eating with your hands only, especially with wet sorts of foods? You could have textbook perfect table manners with silverware yet still look like a pig feeding from a trough trying to eat with your hands.

You see this time and time again on travel cooking programs when westerners go to India, SEA, middle east, etc.

>savage people eating with their hands
>shaming civilized humans for using proper eating utensils

What's next? Do you want us to shit in the streets and fuck our goats?

>GordonRamsay3.jpg
>3
can we see the other ones please?

Rice is best eaten with a spoon.
I always do that.

pajeet detected

Asian here, we don't eat soupy foods or noodles with hands.

>You're saying you're better than these people

But in that case, I _am_ better then those people, who eat with their hands like savages when forks and spoons are ubiquitous (even in Sub-Saharan Africa).

>Better than shitskins
I think I am.

Good luck with that ecoli, Rajesh

>being such a subhuman that you abide by the rules of a bunch of gooks whos civilisation never reached the invention of a fucking fork

Enjoy eating with left hand
t.retard

People eat rice in the western hemisphere, baka.

what is a joke?

>having no friends because you critique how people consume food

Not pouring it into your mouth from the plate

Being human and not a slitty eyed monkey.

>Not being immune to E. coli
What a failure

>He does whatever his jewish overlord command him
good little goy meat puppet

what does "git gud" mean?

Get good.

The implication is that chopsticks are good for all kinds of things, and the real culprit is user's lack of skill.

thanks user

so you can tilt it and let the soup travel from the bowl down the shaft into your mouth?

Put rice meal in bowl
Eat with spoon

It's like you guys hate efficiency or something.

>basmati
stopped reading there

If you get insulted when a foreigner doesn't want to participate in your culture, then you're a dumbass and in no way is the foreigner's actions wrong.

Fuck double standards.

see, this is is a true patrician. I'm not even sure if i want to call that a shitpost.