A simple game

It's simple, Veeky Forums. Just post the last meal you cooked and browse through the thread.
>If your food makes somebody hungry, you win.
>If you get hungry, you lose.
Let's go.

damn, go hungry.

Last meal I cooked, was Spaghetti Bolognese.
Don't have the picture of it tho

The chicken I made last night.

Spicy pulled chicken sandwich for lunch.

>spicy chicken
>it's not even red

Good meme.

>Cubano on a bed of crisps

I hope you don't eat like that every day, op.

Also: Bami chicken with fried egg on top

>Crisps
>Clearly fucking barbeque potato chips

Nice chicken fetus on spaghetti doo-dads watch out for those towel heads be sure to run to find a man with a gun while your partner gets stabbed to death for the glory of Muhammed

Sorry, I don't speak hamburger

Bing bong blimey Burgas don't even let towel heads rape their polysexual gender neutral wives for the glory of Muhammed. How racist! Better post my archic bong jargon on their American website.

Who said I'm British?

i had sardines on toast with some spinach on the side.

Americanon here, how did you avoid british televison your whole life, and why don't you know what the word "archiac" means?
If it's cuz your brazilian, then... it's because you're brazilian, right?

She, I'm gonna try to communicate with him.

Bloody hell, Hitler is sprinkling explosive jimmies (sprinkles) on my laughable mess of archaic infrastructure! America please give him the 'ol bop-bop knock his block off would you lad? Jolly good show!

I'm already hungry so you all win.

If you're saying that because you're from an ex-british commonwealth country (Hong Kong), then that's cool. If you're saying that cuz you're an american who likes Doctor Who, then you're kinda a fag.

I'm actually a Dutchman who learned British-English in school.

goddamnit, scalloped potatoes are my one weakness

Your little bro Australia here, leave dad alone until you can deliver clean drinking water to your people like every other 1st world country.

The faces he makes while eating is rage inducing that pic right there is almost like he does .

Beef stew with some vegetables I needed to get rid of.

Would eat

Looks good as long as that's the "before many hours of cooking" photo, which I'm sure it is.

Mine's a sampler platter. Long week, went for an easy grease fest.

Prosciutto, cheddar and a "ciabatta" with a mixed salad, drowned in vinegar and pumpkin oil.

File name "sampler garfield's restaurant eden resort lancaster pa"

ok

i think your bread is ill, bro

Good ole bangers 'n mash

Last meal I cooked was last night.
Thai green curry. This pic isn't mine, but it's very close to how mine looked, since my curry included the same ingredients (snow peas, chicken, mushrooms, peppers, kaffir lime, etc).

Crispy skin pan fried salmon in a honey garlic thyme & black pepper glaze, garlic & parsley prawns, sautéed cabbage & leek with cracked black pepper and some steamed carrots.

all of this shit is nasty

Didn't photograph it, but
>pic related
Roast Chicken with basil and garlic; served it with a beetroot, snow pea, and fetta salad. Was tasty af my dudes.

What the fuck are you on about. There isn't a single thing here I wouldn't eat.

Most of this stuff is adequate at the very least.

doesn't make me hungry because I don't like hair in my food

>one side looks like it spent an eternity in hell
>another side not even brown

Here's a trick for you: Rotate 180 degrees halfway through.

That's what I do, bro. Like I said, I didn't photograph it. I'm not in the habit of photographing my food. I just pick an image off the internet that resembled my dinner of roast chicken, and then described the meal.

Lost. Good work.

Oops, my bad. I've already had 4 glasses of wine so I just saw the pic and skimmed words out of the text without looking closely.

Although I don't snap pics at restaurants, I will snap a pic with my shitty phone of something I plan on posting when it's something I made at home. Just curious as to why you don't do that?

Looks like a giraffe

I'm an animal.

Tonight, a really lazy one.

user. We need to talk about colour.

Yeah, black and white plates weren't my first choice, but I didn't have much input.

Sorry, user.

Just to satisfy my curiosity; what exactly is all of that stuff.

I want to say battered fish, fish cakes, chips and fries.

It would be exactly that.

Hand cut chips with some fries. Battered cod and fish cakes.

Not much to look at but it was tasty and filling.

You must be UK right? North?

Midlands.

Well at least you aren't from the South East.Seriously though mate, vegetables aren't your enemy.

I would have had some if we had any.

Times are tough mate.

Oh and potatoes don't count.

You ate a battered cod and TWO fishcakes in one sitting!

I was hungry.

With chips!

Very hungry.

So what's on the menu for tomorrow?
Mash, roasties and chips with nuggets?

Don't know about you but next Friday is payday.

Next payday is never for me. I'm scavenging at the moment but with a proper wage I could look at cooking something more extravagant and wholesome.

In the past I used to make a lot of things, stir fry's, pasta bakes, lasagna's...but now I'm having to budget.

If it sheds any light, that was my breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Shit mate, now I feel bad for taking the piss.

Nah, it's fine. I'll live.

Good luck mate.

Cheers.

That looks unappealing.

But it tastes good. Danishfags will know.

What is that, exactly. Obviously rice and some kind of meatballs, but what's the sauce?

Pork meatballs in a curry sauce. Very comfy. Childhood favorite

Plum and ginger crumble.

Lost

Spicy Chinese pork buns

get a head of broccoli you shitcunt christ

if you can't afford to eat right why are you eating a tower of beigebel

Needs sauce!

It's actually tiger buns.

That's pretty damn good. I appreciate this.

Some nice caramelized watermelon

Hadn't even thought to snap it - just made a meal for my wife and I, when we finished I defleshed the chook and chucked the bones in the slowcooker. If I make something nice or something difficult I'll definitely take a photo. But roast chook is a once a week meal, like a bolognaise or something, it's not anything special.