How do I make Starbucks at home?

How do I make Starbucks at home?

I just got laid off and I can't aford my mid day treat no more

What r u trying to make?
I used to work there and everything is easy if you have the right equipment

Venti White chocolate mocha, triple whip creme, extra choco mocha glaze on bottom (1in)

that sucks user. I hope you find a new job.

You need white chocolate syrup, whip scream, chocolate sauce, an espresso machine, fresh distilled water for brew, a decent grinder and espresso machine, and worst over roasted beans with sour under tones

Will cost 500-700$

and an espresso machine

That's too expensive can you rent the machine from starbucks or somewhere?

Sorry I made u sad

I know this is a shit post, but just buy a mocha pot at Target or Walmart and cafe du Monde coffee. then learn how to froth milk

No, but you can buy a lower quality but still capable one for around 160-300 dollarinos

Or try to find a working used one

Here's what you do:
Buy a $20 Mr Coffee maker, a $5 can of Columbian Dark Roast and a $1 package of unbleached filters.
Drinking this will make you an adult and more likely to find a job.

>Venti White chocolate mocha, triple whip creme, extra choco mocha glaze on bottom (1in)
No matter what they told you, I bet the real reason you got fired is your boss learned about your favourite drink and he realized what an insufferable faggot you are.

Frothing takes too much time to learn how to do. It's best to leave it up to a barista who has professional training

I don't even have a response for this

Why don't you start drinking real coffee? Not only is it cheaper and healthier, people won't think you're an insufferable faggot.

>Venti White chocolate mocha, triple whip creme, extra choco mocha glaze on bottom (1in)

just blend some coffee ice cream and white chocolate together, it's pretty much the same thing

or you could stop drinking beverages made for 12 year old girls

I'd recommend you try out either a moka pot espresso maker, chemex, or standard pour ovet, or French press if you have the time to prepare it. If you don't have any spare time, I'd recommend a standard drip coffee brewer.

I'd recommend if u want to save some money and go there I'd recommend getting a grande in a venti cup, because if you order extra whip cream and 1 inch of sauce, it's not necessary to buy the whole thing like it's 100% white mocha. And then you'll still get the 2 shots of espresso

>or French press if you have the time to prepare it
French press is quicker than moka pot

I bet there's no fucking coffee in this drink at all.

Also used coffee makers are everywhere at second hand shops (Goodwill , salvation army, etc) for very cheap, if you are worried about them being dirty, it's safe to use vinegar to clean coffee makers with.

Ur right, I should elaborate more. The moka, chemex, pour over, and french press take some time to prepare, but standard drip coffee takes less time, effort, and knowledge to prepare.

(Captcha: coffee road

How much do you offer for new and used prices do you think?

No I got fired because they found out Im a felon and forgot to tell them

I hate "real coffee", it's just bitter. I want something sweet wjen I get off work during the week that's why I love the mocha

hahahha fuck you bro. thanks for the laughs tho

>barista who has professional training

>I want something sweet wjen I get off work during the week
Eat some stevia then.

Okay, it's not really that funny. They wouldnt have found out but some one called and told my shift manager about my charges from 92.

Wtf that's like pure sugar x100 no thanks my teeth would rot and fall out

It's mocha, retard. Literally in the name...

You're a jobless felon, soon you'll net that toothless mouth to get you through the day, time to embrace it.

I had my record expunged but they still fired me for "the severity of the crime" so I'm not a felon technically and I'm not toothless I don't ear stuff sweeter then sugar just the natural stuff

Who called your shift manager for something from '92? Must have been a real asshole. What did you do to get a felony?

Take a dirty sock, filter your coffee through it and enjoy!
Starbucks = crap!

My cousin had a similar problem; he went six months without a job and ended up killing himself. Then again, he was a felon (and a parasite), so everyone was better off.

>I just got laid off

From starbucks? wtf... did you swear at someone?

Starbucks is like one of the hardest places to get fired.

Only guy I know that ever got fired in 3 years was a black guy who kept hitting on every fucking customer, and they started to complain.

As a current Starbucks employee, I have only ever seen one person be fired, and it was for stealing money from the drawers.

Funny enough the only black male I've ever worked with at Starbucks hit on a lot of girls, took pictures of girls without permission, and barely did his job at work. It got to the point where I, as a barista, was pissed at him for not doing shit. He would take what he called "a breather" where he, at random, dropped everything, and went into the back room for about 5 minutes. I fucking yelled at him for doing that shit with me. Management was very close to firing him when he quit Starbucks.

i worked at an ice cream store in high school and stole money from the drawer for like 4 years until i quit

huh it's the source monkey from the arteezy emote

Mocha just means chocolate, dumbass. At any rate, a venti would just have two shots of espresso in it. That's the only coffee in any latte style beverage. People like you are mostly after a sugar rush and are usually obnoxious and fat as fuck.

Dude sounds chill as fuck.