Dinner

How does my steak look Veeky Forums?

It's raw

>red
>black

Really op red and black? How come no "here's my cooking" threads ever have good food?

Are these Google images of poorly cooked steak?

How did you cook that L into the steak?

Food should never be photographed with a flash. It will always look bad

enjoy your worms

My temp reading said 110, so it's just above blue. Another 10 degrees would've been good, but it's still tasty.

Haha yeah the black is onion and garlic, I like them sautéed in wine and seasoning, then crisped up, where the edges are just about burnt, and the middle is nice and translucent. Don't worry, the steak is just seared lightly.

Haha I just cut it in half after it was done.

I will make sure to get my crew ready next time I post food on Veeky Forums.

>Burnt/raw steak
>Green things

I swear op. Do it right or not at all. You need mashed potato to sop that excess cow blood and bread to sop that potato mush.

Normally I would have potato's, however I'm eating low carb, and so just meat and greens. Also I noticed very little blood/juices, I guess this low temp and the steak retains it all?

I'm a vegan and I know that looks like utter shit

>110

So it's actually raw

what kind of sear is that?! you disgust me.

Did you boil and iron it..? That does not look good. Also, not a steak. Pic related is. Do ameritards really eat this??

In b4 op is some kid who just got his first fancy restraint job and wants to learn to cook now

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

T R I G G E R E D
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

You can't write this stuff

it's a text post though

2/10 best I can do

quite awful

Preparing a raw steak with a cheap ass cut. Stop doing this, Veeky Forums. You're disgusting so is your steak.

>veal tenderloin
>cheap

Looks like a gas gangrene.

That would taste great, and I I hate undercooked meat. It's blue rare in the middle but it would taste great to you panicking assholes.

excuse me OP but you are awful at steaks
the fat in the middle isn't blue, it's raw and wholly opaque.
the seared part at the top demonstrates the worst of not just two, not even three, but four misused techniques where the fire was turned too high on a cold cut that was also wet. This means the meat steams itself into a stranded mess while the innards remain cold and raw. The fourth misused technique was applying the spices (of which there was clearly too much) on the meat before cooking, then flipping only once. This results in a burnt surface that only exasperates the steam problem.

In fact the only commendable part that you'd done was in buying a choice cut from a respectable butcher, who had dry aged it before this whole mess. The meat was clearly marinated with a salted compound as well, though that's hardly commendable by any stretch of the word.