bump

C L A S S I C
L
A
S
S
I
C

Modernist cuisine, five roses (your grandma's edition) and my final (and troll answer) is wheat belly.

Waiting for pic related + the rest of the CookingInRussia series to arrive

Well Julia Child's Cookbook is a must

So many great soups.

My aunt got me this a couple years back, it's stuffed with all sorts of useful recipes and info. Hell, it's got an entire section in the back just for gutting and butchering game. If you can shoot it, there's probably a recipe for it in here somewhere.

chocolate bible
cake bible
the way to cook by julia child
science of good cooking and new best recipe by cook's illustrated

Flavor bible is fun for inspiration

I torrented the e-book version and it is fucking great to have that on my phone.

okay paul dano

bump

My mom gave me her well-worn Good Housekeeping cookbook along with this for Christmas last year.
The Good Housekeeping one is more of a reference book filled with mysterious garbage I'd never cook, but Market Math on the other hand is a book filled with mysterious garbage I'd occasionally cook.

Actually this book is amazing for Italian food. Thanks chef John from foooooooddd wisshess dot com!

This one.
I just received a copy from my grandmother. Great mix of new and traditional recipies, along with some history
Recently tried the recipies for crab cakes and crawfish corn bread and both were orgasmic

this one is invaluable, I also like Elizabeth Davies Italian Cooking for proppa itide grub but her lackadaisical approach to weights and measures irk me somewhat. Also Mark Dredge range cos hipster

patrician taste

I had a cooking class with the author of this one, and the book is great, her food was super great, and she was very cool. Definitely would recommend her couple of books.

which one m8?

link plz, don't want to pay, too lazy to search

Only dessert books because I'm a big baby who loves sweets

Two basics:
The Joy of Cooking
How To Cook Everything