I think cottage cheese on toast is the true patrician food, guys

I think cottage cheese on toast is the true patrician food, guys

put some fresh sliced tomatoes and pepper on top of that

its bretty good

Cottage cheese is for people with a serious case of the gay

Sounds like a perfect way to ruin perfectly good cottage cheese.

Sounds like a perfect way to ruin perfectly good toast.

What an ugly plate.
I bet you are poor.

>includes pall malls in the the pic as a status symbol

What do you think?

Are you genuinely retarded

Cottage cheese and toast are good together, but I use toasted granary bread cut into strips as edible spoons. I also stir some chives into the cottage cheese.

Oh no I didn't realize they were in the pic those aren't mine smoking is fir tards

Poor people have ugly plates and cutlery.
They spend money on necessities, lack the disposable income for nice tableware.
So no, I am not. Neither am I poor.

I like cottage cheese, but I wouldn't put it on toast.

I add hot paprika to my cottage cheese on toast, it's delicious

Put cottage cheese in American Lasagne. Other than that it's a health food.

>it's a health food

How is cottage cheese a health food?

I always thought of it as a cheap side type thing that's almost too mild to even be called cheese but is delicious with almost anything, especially really cold, and has a really pleasant texture.

If it were healthy I'd probably be eating half a tub every day.

Have a look at the nutritional information next time you eat it.

It's an amazing low-cal source of protein that freak beasts eat on the reg for mad gainz. Then again I guess maybe you add sugar and lard to it in Burgerland?

I'm aware that it's a good source of cheap (monetarily- and calorie-wise) protein for Veeky Forums fags - I just don't equate muh protein muh gainz /ft/ food with health food.

Most people would put yogurt over cottage cheese on the "healthy" scale because of the live cultures (which at least where I live is only recently becoming a thing in cottage cheese).

As far As I'm concerned cottage cheese is better than ricotta cheese in anything that calls for ricotta. I definitely approve of it in Lasagna and Manicotti.

That is true, but it is typically very high in sodium content. Therefore something like Greek yoghurt is probably more suited as health food.

You should try kajmak. It's a Balkan/Central Asian creamy dairy spread similar, but better than, cottage cheese.

This looks england tier bland.

>patrician