This is the first entry of my journal, since I embarked on a journey to join the French Foreign Legion

This is the first entry of my journal, since I embarked on a journey to join the French Foreign Legion.

>Entry I

>I've spent a grand total of 5 euros to purchase this journal, but I have done so in the belief that it will serve a purpose. Either by documenting the start of an interesting life phase or by assisting the local police in understanding the causes of an autist's death. I have now walked from Paris to its outskirts, having now officially left the central area, I stand at a bus stop, right where my phone tells me the edge of the city is. There are still several kilometers to go, but my mood is that of a bizarre optimism. Should all go according to plan, I'll enlist in the legion. If it doesn't go according to plan, I'll improvise.

>Sam Hyde

I seriously hope this is all memeing for your sake

wow this is a shitty piece of fiction you've concocted doesn't even read like a journal 2/10

>joining the FFL

top lel

I'm afraid it's legit. It was written some two months ago.
In the meantime, I fucked up and didn't get in, I was homeless for a couple of days, got adopted by a family of negros, rerolled legion, failed again, moved back in with the nigs and had interracial sex.

I can actually prove this is true.

>In the meantime, I fucked up and didn't get in, I was homeless for a couple of days, got adopted by a family of negros, rerolled legion, failed again, moved back in with the nigs and had interracial sex.

i can't

degenerate

Are you stupid, or something?

>I can actually prove this is true.
Go on...

There's two months worth of material in my little notepad. I assure it's all golden material, I can decode and translate a couple more days if you so wish.

the legion's heydays are over and it's only gonna get worse
their funding is getting slashed

Please do.

Decode the sex and the days leading up to it.

please stop replying to this autist

sage and hide

Why did they reject you?

I think he's interesting.

hopefully this is good enough proofs I'm living with a family of negros, I dont really have any timestamped proofs of other things. I'll post a couple other pics up next.

you've got my attention

What is the paper with text in portuguese on the table?

Some prayer.

Initially I failed the physical test. In the second round, followed by faking an emergency to leave for weekend, I got a rough welcome back and shortly after told to f*ck off. I tried going back, but it didn't it fly.

On it, about halfway done, but I wrote it in a retarded code so it takes forever. Plus I gotta translate it from Portuguese.

Also relevant to proofs

We believe you, your story isn't that interesting to fake

Warning: lots of redacted shit and very loose translations

>After mass it became obvious I would have no way to bail the baptism, but with the promise of alcohol, I just went with it.
What a sight, the first baptism I attended and it was a couple of little niglets getting their death cult initiation.
[redacted crap since its just tl;dr]
>Upon arrival, I was impressed at how many people fit into such a small apartment. I thought ours was full as it was, but I was proven wrong. [Editor's note: They're our downstairs neighbours]
>[30 year old negro I'm living with] immediately began dancing on arrival, I decided to just sit down. A mysterious negro offered me whiskey and I happily accepted, since disregarding today, I havent drank since I joined the army. [Army of my home country, which I was later kicked out of].
>The other white person in the room is a French woman, who seemed to be enjoying the vibrant multicultural atmosphere. My head flooded with all sorts of internet memes.
>[TL;DR section, I get drunk, eat disgusting nig food, and get jiggy with it]
>She said she was going outside for a cigarette, so I followed her. She said she wanted to watch some anime, and I immediately regreted saying I liked anime. I don't know why the fuck I said it in the first place, and now I knew I'd have to go watch an episode of weeaboo cartoons.
>We went back up, and she commented that it was nice that we were alone. In that moment I realised it was the time to pull out my best charm, and suck up the anime. I immediately asked my internet friends what was happening and that it was time for them to recommend me some great animes.
>We ended up watching one horrible jap cartoon, Tokyo Ghoul. I had to hold in laughter since it was hilariously bad.
[Redacted: Paragraph that doesn't make sense if you don't know the backstory]
>And there it was, I had kissed a nigress for the first time. Before I could even make sense as to what the hell was happening, I was on her bed. In this moment I asked her if she had any condoms, but the answer was negative. I was too deep into simulation breaking memes to stop now, I had to do it. Filled with patriotic fervor, I remembered reading some statistic that men are actually unlikely to get STDs, and at the moment that was good enough.
>During the whole happening, I had to hold back laughter, and try to ignore the how hilarious the situation was, but I couldn't help but hear the "Do it for the fatherland", the maxim that [Internet friend] wrote.
[redacted: it's just retarded circlejerk memeing, irrelevant to Veeky Forums]
>I'm now afraid I'll father a mutt kid and/or get AIDS.

Additional note:
"She" is the daughter of the family I moved in with.

Have you been tested since?

Nope #yolo

I read that Vice article ages and ages ago. The faggotry really got to me.

Where is the fatherland you did it for, anyway?

Portugal

So why did you want to join the legion?

so what?

who is this semen demon