What are you going to eat on this fine day, Veeky Forums?

What are you going to eat on this fine day, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.ch/20160212/swiss-restaurant-serving-cat-food-sparks-outrage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE

Is asian cuisine satisfactory?

brownies...hehehe

I don't like this picture very much

Pussy

Polish food

Granny's beef stew.

Yo mommas pussy nigguh

>Two people who want to eat cats on this thread.
What is wrong with this board?

A cuban sandwich pub sub

>literally have drug test on monday

Finna boil some potato then fry it together with some tofu.

Rustic.
Simple.
Tasty.
A complete meal.

A lot of asian and swiss people.

Asian I've heard of, but Swiss? That's new.

That sounds super weird. Do you form it into like a hash and pan fry, or more like tater-tots and deep fry?

Everything I see, of course

Weed and morphine

thelocal.ch/20160212/swiss-restaurant-serving-cat-food-sparks-outrage

feelingsfags butthurt as hell, lmao

Hot pockets and sandwiches, down that with cheap energy drink. Gotta finish this assignment by tomorrow, so I gotta be productive high.

hitler wore a cape? jesus fuck why did he ever take it off!?

Same but just the second one

>tfw chest and throat is sore as fuck so can't smoke.

Lots of fruit and veggies. No junk food today. I'm going to be high but that doesn't give anyone the excuse to eat like piggly wigglies

fruit is godly while high. it's all you need

juicy apple while high and thirsty is orgasmic

grapes

Make some firecrackers in the oven my man.

fukkin love babu carrots when im high. idk why.. probably put sugar i them or some fat amaerican shit

Make a homemade vape if you're desperate.
Or a water bong with super chilled ice water.
I usually take a shot of throat/cough syrup first to coat the throat and the cold smoke shouldn't bother you.

Holy fuck WUT

First post in the thread didn't get their (you)
Unchecked double dubs

Shut up you know I got Papa Slammed by a whopping 40% off ANY pizza at full menu price pizza at Papa John's using promo code - PAPASLAM - at checkout

Leftover pizza (red sauce, artichoke, greek olive, pineapple, roasted garlic, red pepper, mushroom, and red onion from a chipotle-style pizza place)

French bread, a giant hunk of it that I will pinch little bits off of and eat over the course of approximately 26 minutes

Frozen veggies with oil and salt

Fried tempeh

Maybe some refried beans and chips

26 minutes is a rather percise approximation

I go home on my lunch break and set an alarm to remind myself when I need to get ready to leave again. Yesterday I went home, grabbed a piece of bread, set my alarm (for 26 minutes in the future), and finished the piece of bread (i.e., chewing on the last bit) right as the alarm went off. I eat at about the same speed when high as when sober, so 26 minutes is roughly how long it will take today.

Peanut butter and banana sandwich.

then stick your head in

had some edibles but all it does is giving me an upset stomach and a headache. I am not seeing the appeal in having thc in the body

I had church's today since they had 65 cents chicken thighs today, was pretty good, though I recommend only getting the spicy pieces, original was kind of bland and more greasy than the spicy for some reason.