I fucking hate people like this

i fucking hate people like this

Fat people? I hate them too.

I thought you mean people who hold their utensils like a shovel.

I hate that shit.

I am convinced this is staged, there cant be people that retarded....

Hahaha lol, upvote!!!!

>implying fat people aren't retarded

But THAT retarded? I mean, if it is like that those fat cunts should die, all of them, they are only wasting resourcer from our society

I too hate Americans, OP.

>But THAT retarded?
If that guy is stupid enough to marry that beast, she can be stupid enough to gag and shake at the merest hint of vegetation.

I like brussel sprouts but it's not something I would give to someone that hated vegetables if I was trying to change their mind

Surely this is scripted.

How can anyone dislike brussels sprouts so badly? They're bland at worst, but completely and utterly inoffensive.

Le ebin European shitpost

Hate? Strong word.

That person, assuming this is not scripted, has debilitating eating disorder.

She deserves more pity than hate.

Lmao at this triggered fat bastard

Go on a diet moby dick lol

Is that a brussel sprout? Brussel sprouts are unironically one of the few decent tasting greens. Throw some salt and pepper on that bitch. Light butter if you're not worried about calories. Could eat that shit all day.

Blanche for 5 minutes then saute with fresh garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and finish with a squeeze of lemon.

Shit's like candy.

She chose to be like that
That's deserving of hate

Americans are bombarded by media, cartoons mostly, from very early childhood that make sprouts the butt of jokes as some sort of vile, putrid substance that nobody likes.
Many people will go their entire lives without ever tasting one but if asked will tell you they're disgusting without hesitation.
Even if they do taste them the meme has been imprinted for so long they expect it to taste horrible and are ready to spit it out immediately, and so they often do.
It's been this way for decades. So the joke perpetuates itself as the children raised to hate sprouts grow up to teach their children to hate them too.

I hate their aesthetics - the way they look and their shit taste, but I have nothing against them personally. Though I will admit watching a morbidly obese woman nearly vomit and cry when someone tries to feed her a green vegetable immediately makes me prejudiced against her - it's hard not to assume she's really fucking dumb. Like, so dumb that I couldn't stand to be around her.

>Brussel sprouts
>shit taste

My point is that when you look at what fatties eat you always find a love for trashy shit. It's really hard to consume enough calories of quality food to maintain obesity unless you're rich. Most of these folks are not. So they're getting their calories from garbage tier foods. Eating garbage is shit taste.

Also: everything in the Brassica family is fucking delicious, and if you think otherwise you're defective.

>fat pig eats only cheese and greasy potatoes
>oh yeah it's a good idea to give her a mushy brussel sprout that probably tastes like old gym socks

Why not make a delicious stew that has potatoes and a bunch of other vegetables, just ease her into it with something delicious and something she's used to.

It's not only her fault that she hates other food, her family is just as responsible for this.

Brussels sprouts CAN smell a bit rough, but like...fuck, nothing that should produce MORTAL TERROR. Grow a spine.

That sprout looked perfectly cooked. Nice bright green blanch. Shit, if anything it may be slightly UNDERcooked.

>her family is just as responsible for this.
Shitty patterns of eating do get passed down in families. That's why fatties think it's their genetics, because everyone else in their family is fat. But almost always it has more to do with all the food on the table at mealtime is very calorie dense, the portions are large and snacking between meals is as common as dessert after.

We need a /polck/ board

You really need to go back.

>Fat shaming is reddit
We know you're a fat fuck user

It's broccoli