Anyone have a traumatizing phobia with this food?

Anyone have a traumatizing phobia with this food?

No, just not a fan.

nope, it's bretty good
easiest mexican dish and you can stuff anything in there
what's not to like?

>Not a flan

I had my hand crushed by a panini press, but am fine around quesadillas.

No, I just don't like them.

cheese sandwich is pointless in every culture

Nevers tastes one actually... Is that a quesadilla?

Yes

>Anyone have a traumatizing phobia with this food?

Uhm, no. Why on earth would someone have a phobia of quesadillas? I can see certain foods freaking people out, but a quesadilla? That seems very unlikely.

Cheap & easy to make. What's not to love about that? Plus, they're very flexible. You can add all sorts of other ingredients. I often make them to use up leftovers. They're good with meat and vegetables added.

Fuck off and die, pony faggot.

Never found "hard" cheddar cheese in France, we only have those woobly orange things wraped in plastic individually.

Hard cheddar cheese would be a bad idea for a quesadilla. You want a cheese that melts well, and mature cheddar certainly doesn't fit the bill.

>Never found "hard" cheddar cheese in France
Cantal is a French hard cheddar.

Is there a reference I'm not getting?

for real ? Cantal is kinda strong, I don't except a chemical orange cheddar to taste like that.

mlpfag here. theres a reference but you don't really want to know. I love quesadillas and I intend to continue loving them without thinking about it.

So this kind of cheddar would be OK ?

One of the horses has an irrational fear of quesadillas.
I wish I didn't know this but the pony fuckers like to shit up other boards.
Global Rule 15 will never be lifted.

What kind of cheddar?
Why do you keep talking about cheddar? Do you think that a Mexican dish would be made with a British cheese?

I will never understand this level of autism. It's SJW tier reee my safe space levels of salt. don't worry guys, we just need another 100 quality mcchicken sandwich threads to purge this "shit" off our board.

Ops only crime was havin a giggle.

you're the one losing his shit buddy

the thing that "giggled" was your fat tits when you got mad.

>implying I'm mad
you're hilarious. Much as I would love to have some fat tits that would giggle I am not so fortunately endowed, doesn't make you any less of a REEEEEEtard.

I dont know, every (f) recepie online suggest cheddar or Monterey Jack shit. What cheese am I supposed to talk about ?

but a perfectly good thread died for OP's sins. I'm not even mlp but I'll shitpost it whenever a legit quesadilla thread appears, this is not that.

montery jack is the closet shit to the cheese mexicans use in their quesadillas. but it really doesn't matter what that autist thinks about cheddar or no cheddar. using cheese at all is not native to mexico.

>havin a giggle.
Are you are fourteen year old girl?

what perfectly good thread died?
this one?

if you weren't mad, then why did you respond pretending to find it funny? that's just sad. You're obviously lying.

oh wow, I just read the rest of your post.. oh wow

double that number.

u wot m8

>more projecting
why don't instead you share with the class how exactly it is you know what emotions and thoughts I am experiencing right now then? better break out your waluigi board or whatever it is you "psychics" use these days

projecting while accusing others of projecting. I could just sit down and watch you write paragraphs all day you insecure fatty..

gonna need to do a little better than that if you want more (you)s. I actually have shit to do today, and there are more interesting threads to post in than just the one with barneyfags apprentice

>One of the horses has an irrational fear of quesadillas.

Guessing the "lelz teh randum X3c" one? Also

>irrational fear of quesadillas

How could anyone have a RATIONAL fear of quesadillas?

nope. the lelz teh randum one actually keeps an autistically secret organized room that is a super serious tactical profile of anyone she knows and key facts to keep in mind when throwing parties for them.

the others found this room and naturally looked up one of their own profiles, and it turns out the autistic book nerd is the one afraid of quesadillas.

SO... CHEESYYY..........

My brother choked on a quesadilla. He nearly died. I'd say his fear is rational.

Why would that be rational? A person can choke on nearly any food. Just because it happened to be a quesadilla that your bro choked on doesn't mean that they are any more or less choking hazards than other foods.

Well, he's specifically fearful of quesadillas, might be a ptsd reaction.

what does flan have to do with quesadillas tho

flan is like pudding isn't it

He's reddit. Just ignore him.

It's Mexican

Fuck you, faggot.

So glad I dropped that show after two seasons

You use the semi soft white Mexican cheese, even Walmart sells it

A few places here in so cal make poor quesadillas as in not melting the cheese thoroughly or burning the tortilla or using too much cheese as to be unappetizing. The solution for me was shopping around until finding the perfect combo of light flaky golden brown piping hot tortilla with thinish layers of jack or cheddar cheese fully melted.

Somebody posted a thread before about their friend not liking quesadillas. Was this you, OP?