What did award-winning (The Believer), influential (Flavorwire)...

What did award-winning (The Believer), influential (Flavorwire), voice-of-your-generation (The Guardian) poet Mira Gonzalez mean by this tweet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck this dumb whore and fuck tao lin for enabling this shit

Bitter resentment.

I'm proud to say that I've never read a female author

you post this here knowing that every reply will be someone agreeing with you
go be outraged somewhere else please

she got a point desu

Isn't she a product of multiple, serial nepotism, with a rich background

How delusional can these niggers be

this is probably fake tho.

Even if it isn't, does it REALLY matter? How many of your favourite writers have done/said things you don't agree with.

Maybe it does matter, I'm open to discussion.

Replace the word "white" with "black" and ask yourself if it matters.

Personally I'd encourage statements like this because I'm pretty racist and the anti-white narrative pushed by literal retards already put Trump in the white house

grandson makes 6k figures

Well, she actually tweeted this.

Bitch is acting like employers are throwing money at white men because they are white, not because they have to.

That's a lot of figures

But I wanna be outraged *here*!

She's half Jewish, half Mexican. Her mom is a hippy, her natural father is an IT technician and her step-father was in Black Flag.

I just want to fuck this bitch. Nothing gets me harder than a girl who disagrees with me.

I agree it is a pretty retarded thing to say but hey, she's gotten a huge amount of support for her views so why wouldn't she tweet something like this, even if it's semi-ironic (is it?).

well she's not wrong

all the entitled assholes in the west are white guys because most people in the west are white guys

If white guys did anything right for once she'd be gassed along with millions of others

Thats why she says this shit. Wants attention from white guys

White guy fucked her and didn't call

I can't even tell if people like this are serious. I've met too many people in real life who think like this.

>I can't even tell if people like this are serious.

I'm sorry, are you, like, denying a woman of colour agency right now? Because I'm so not okay with that.

>her twitter feed for the past week

This bitch is the embodiment of DUDE WEED LMAO

Every creative person takes illicit drugs. It makes them kind, intelligent individuals.

She's literally just saying the same thing over and over.

>what is poetry

I feel pity, she's clearly been brainwashed by someone

I've never actually read a Mira Gonzalez poem

But holding and expressing these views in 2016 is likely to encourage literary individuals and publications to praise you and tout you as one of their own. She is in the same kind of bubble that many /pol/tards occupy, although her own bubble happens to be the one favored by the dominant cultural force. There are actually Mossad-backed programs out there which pay you 0.05 cents to post FUCK WHITE PEOPLE on the internet.

Is it ok that I want to fuck Mira Gonzalez, especially in the ass? She's stupid but hot.

I'm amazed by both sides, people who have a single answer for why things don't work (jews/white men/unbelievers etc)
I don't get mad at it since I've seen this way of thinking for as far as I can remember, has it ever been different for these people who fall into this group?
It also looks as though more and more people ''pick sides'' due to each side getting more and more ridiculous. sad!

copy and pasting:

i feel guilty sometimes and other times i do not

we smoked weed
together
outside the abandoned mall
weeds were growing
through the asphalt
and you told me
you were broken
and i said i didn't mind
and that i was broken too
and we held hands
until i realized
you were part of the patriarchy
and killed your dog
otis

i want to smoke weed with mira gonzalez outside an abandoned mall and then when she's blowing me tell her i actually voted for trump and i'm imagining shes my literal slave

This.

Most people prefer for problems to be simple and solutions to be simpler. The problem for the left is that they lack respect for facts but value empathy, the problem for the right is that they respect facts but are too autistic to be empathetic. Example is the black population of the United States. Yes, on the whole they commit a disproportionate amount of crime and have failed to succeed in the ways Asians and even Latinos have, and yes they belong to a racial group which tends to score lower on IQ regardless of social environment, and yes the cultural predominant within their demographic values short-term pleasure at the cost of long-term success, and yes their artistic achievements are largely anti-social (early black rock'n'roll was largely libidinal and euphemistic (e.g. Chuck Berry's "My Ding-a-Ling", Little Richard's "Tutti Frutti" etc) or violent and nihilistic (e.g. Death Grips), and yes their biological makeup appears to favor athletic ability over cognitive ability, and...wait where was I going with this?

No, it proves that you have absolutely no sense of aesthetics

she's fucking joking you idiots. she has only dated white guys and is currently dating a white guy.

idk something about the right being too autistic or something~~

"I was being *ironic* guys!"

t. New Sincericist

she's joking you retards. everyone and their mother talk shit about white people. she's just going along with it and making a joke because it's the flavor of the year.

White women r fucking wild they just show up tweet everything wrong & act like total shit heads, then insist they deserve Chipotle lmao

prove it

What award. Probably doesn't matter as all millennials are swamped with them. Influential to whom? When I read this I need to take a shit, maybe she influenced my flatuence. VoG? Piss off

Try being a relatively popular author and writing " "black-majority societies so disorganized and dysfunctional lol they fuck everything up ;D" and then claiming you were being ironic. You would be Tully-Dierks'ed so hard your work would never see print again.

the other day I posted on my Facebook page " how can we end the oppression my people's face? it's so hard being a CIS gender white male in today's society " and everyone commented shit like "lmao stfu"

This is terrible poetry
She is not a poet

That proves you were being le ironic.
Prove she is, from what I know she isn't know as a satirist in the least bit

how about the fact she's been dating a white guy for the last 3 years / only been pictured with white friends on insta ?

I quite literally could kill her

People are always hypocrites, I know plenty of Muslims who claim to be following the Quran but go out and drink every weekend.
This doesn't make them brilliant satirists, it makes them a hypocrite, even worse if they preach their shit to other people over twitter.

damn you guys are dumb as fuck. I now respect mira because she tricked your stupid asses into thinking she's serious

WTF I love mira now

good response.

it's too early in the morning for stupidity of this magnitude

I refuse to believe anyone could take this seriously and not see it as anything other than a joke

>supports Bernie Sanders
>hates Trump
>is a contemporary author
>lives in California

Is it really so hard to believe?

Name one female author capable of both great prose and great subject matter.

Bernie is white ?

>great subject matter

Just wait until you meet some of them i real life.
Lena Dunham isn't joking when she speaks
Or am I missing something and Lena is also a satirist of the highest order?
twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016