Who has highest IQ on this board? I have at least 142

Who has highest IQ on this board? I have at least 142.

Obviously not you.

i have 143 haha get rekt'd op

95% of people on here either get their iq from an online test or flat out lie about it

63 masturrase

>tfw you realize that iq is a completely subjective that only judges your ability to take iq tests

I was tested at 142 at age 11, and 141 at age 15 so by now I'm probably retarded

Everyone here lies about their IQ. I know for certain that mine's 123 but I also know for certain that yours sure as fuck isn't 142. I've seen so many people claim to have an IQ around 130 to 142 here but I find that a tad to fucking hard to believe that all the worlds geniuses have collectively gathered up on a weeaboo image forum

I wonder who on this board has actually made significant contributions to their field.

North of 130 probably.
+2 SD in middle school. "Patient" Chart only had percentiles and buzz words like "superior"

IQ tests measure a lot of aspects of intelligence. The overall score is less important than the subsection scores. I have a very high verbal intelligence but only a slightly above average spatial one.

That makes me more able to follow logic and understand proofs but makes me shit in geometry.

That's pretty impressive, now tell me user. What have you achieved?

IQ doesn't mean anything past the age of like 10.

It's meant as a tool to figure out the level of help children need during their early years. Their intelligence level is their IQ/100 * their biological age. So a 4 year old with an IQ of 125 has the intelligence of the average 5 year old.

That's why it's useless when you're older. What is a 40 year old with an IQ of 125? They have the intelligence of a 50 year old? Wouldn't that mean you're less intelligent than other 40 year olds?

It breaks down for older people. Adult IQ has virtually no meaning.

I could go into detail on why the OP is probably talking shit but do I really have to? IQ is not a very accurate way to test intelligence and the online test that you probably have taken only serves the purpose of inflating the ego of fools such as your self.

Anime was just THAT good.
Fucking hell I bet you even Thoth is on here shit posting at this point and he cracked interdimensional physics.

Dumbest take on the definition of iq I've ever read.

>IQ
online test said 43

>people in this thread saying their iq is "about x" or "probably y"

>these people who got their iq from an online clickbait test engineered to tell you how great you are

>these people who spout their iq with no evidence

Iq is the Veeky Forums version of e-statting on Veeky Forums. To be fair, I have never taken an iq test, but at least I don't feel the need to lie about it - or my accomplishments.

IQ tells you nothing about your character

You need to fill these with values from 1 to 10
You have 40 points to fill

Strength
Perception
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck

I don't understand why everyone says these tests are hard. I took an online IQ test once and I got a 100 on my first try! And I never ace anything at school. What's the big deal?

Strength 8
>I knocked out a 250lb Tyrone before
Perception 10
>I have 20/10 vision
Endurance 4
>I smoke cigerettes
Charisma 9
>I can fuck any woman I want, sell salt to a snail and make any guy gay
Intelligence 8
>I took an IQ test as a kid and got 150
Agility 9
>I can drop things and catch it without looking at it
Luck 15
>I can manipulate the weather and probability

Its more practical to study logic extensively then it is to study math

You're joke was funny, but you proved yourself to be a brainlet due to the fact that you wasted your time coming up with it in the first place

What's the joke?

>claims to be intelligent
>doesn't conform to SPECIAL rules

>Not being so smart that you have depression instead of cautious optimism and a death drive instead of a sex drive

Only subhuman stardust particles conform

I have a WAIS-tested IQ of 140 and a GRE score that equates to about 135. I usually hit the score ceiling on online IQ tests, so I would be wary about taking them seriously.

I took an ASIQ certified IQ test and scored 193. Most online tests I have scored in the 250-300 range and can finish them in around 3 mins

This would mean that you are 319 now if we assume the relation is linear.

My IQ has been privately tested by a psychiatrist to be 227.

I do enjoy shitposting as my only "hobby". It's hard for me to converse with other humans in real life

Wow OP you're so smart lemme go find my gold stars and we'll paste another one on your record. Now, what was that IQ score again? We'll write it up on the board for the other kids to admire. Gosh you sure are a thinker OP, I'm so proud of you. Maybe one day, if I work hard enough and study long enough, I can come close to that, but probably not. Lil' Einstein over here. Hang on, let me find my camera so I can take a picture of you and put it up on my fridge at home, it'll inspire me any time I'm feeling a bit down and serve as a constant reminder of what I should shoot for in life. I hear you're quite a prominent figure on 4chans; you are such a selfless person teaching those lads, I'm sure they appreciate you sharing a bit of your knowledge for their edification. Alright, well, thanks a lot OP, maybe I'll see you around!

brainlet tears

Don't trust a thing these Anons say

FUCK OFF NEWFAGS

Veeky Forums never believed in the iQ meme.

>Muh 300 Chink iQ
>can't even make 10% of last century scientist's progress

>called intelligent by morons
>called stupid by geniuses
>tfw above average

This guy Anonymous has the highest IQ.

>150 at 9
>145 at 13
>Probably in the 130s by now
>you will never be a genius

Brainlets will never understand this meme I just created

>brainlets will never understand this
Have some OC Veeky Forums

Why isnt there a single reliable Raven progressive matrices test online which predicts IQ in a non culture locked way?

Did the Stanford-Binet test in my 20s. Got 151.

Did the TV IQ test in my 30s. Drank 7 beers and smoked three bongs during the test. Got 147.

It is amusing to see the triggering that these threads always elicit. Some very insecure fags out there.

>"what's the answer to this question, user"
>ln x over three pi squared
>"that's not even remotely close to the actual answer. how did you get to that solution"
>yee i just didn't conform to the question, at all

Can I get a large milkshake with my fries?

A very trust worthy online test of 10 questions told me my IQ was 752! I'm very exited to not only be the smarterest person on the entire bored, but the brainest person on the whole wourld!!1!.

i have an iq of 139 tested, its not that rare and not that impressive

Nothing is ever linear. It's not that easy