Can anyone on Veeky Forums explain the appeal of facesitting? I don't get it

Can anyone on Veeky Forums explain the appeal of facesitting? I don't get it.

me neither. oral isn't necessarily a chore but if i'm doing something for my pleasure, it's going to be having my dick sucked.

it extends from general domination fetishes, which extend from the human need for leadership in relationships and government structure.

my wife likes to squat on my face and have me tickler her bum with my eyelashes. If I try to lick her puss she gets cross and slaps me

hope that helps

you're so fucking cucked if this is true

>she gets cross
What did xhe mean by this?

Every facesitter should be reported, monitored and banned from social contacts.

So if Nigella Lawson offered to squat down onto your face would you fags really reject the offer?

You get to please your partner while not doing any work, what the downside?

Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

That's hot, can you share your wife with me?

Hey man, we are eating ass so it should count.

There is literally nothing greater than when my wife pins me down and pushes her rear up against my face, resting her sweaty asshole up against my nose and forcing me to drink in her scent.

This is from a show or movie I forget exactly

Tom Segura special

have you ever done it?

Pretty much the same appeal as women in general, soft skin and pockets of fat that you can grab and lick and generally molest

Wow, way to make it sound gross

I'd deny her.
Just looking a her face/makeup shows how little care she'd take of her anus and vag pubes.
I bet it smells of a vinegary sewer.

As many times as I've fapped to face sitting fantasies in my head, hearing about how people actually do it disgusts me. Like, I can squeeze one out right now imagining Nigella crushing my face with her cinnamon bun scented ass pillows. But if she were actually sitting on top of my head I'd probably vomit

Is this some kind of disorder? I'm very attracted to the idea of women but when I'm actually with one I'm disgusted by her.

>Just looking a her face/makeup shows how little care she'd take of her anus and vag pubes.

I literally cannot understand you, hair only adds to the experience.

Perhaps it's not about your pleasure friend.

can you please just back fuck off to whatever other board you came from

They'd be all thick and matted down with vinegary shit and pieces of skin

Exactly!