Be liberal arts major

>be liberal arts major
>not grouped with the practice use and high earning fields
>cry to university staff until they agree to start affilirating you with others totally irrelevant to you in every way.
For what reason?

Bucks.
>Look at these fields the average pay is X
>WOWOWO
>But science and maths are hard
>Look at the A
>LOOOOL
>I love drawing and I will be rich XD

I thought that was just a Veeky Forums meme

No its being forced pretty hard at my school
Saying STEM is being considered a micro-agression now and will get you sent home for a week, which can be pretty bad if you're actually studying STEM

Bullshit, are you in high school or something?

>Saying STEM is being considered a micro-agression now and will get you sent home for a week, which can be pretty bad if you're actually studying STEM
>Memeing this hard

I'll take Fictions and Falsehoods for 500, Alex

Yes
STEAM

it makes sense to group Arts along with STEM

it's a good thing

we should do it

As a transgender demi-queer dragonkin, I consider it offensive and discriminatory that it isn't STEAMTGDQDK

I don't know if you are just trolling. But why?

test

cut the S out and we'll be a #TEAM

>transgender demi-queer dragonkin

ironically this sounds like a character class in some MMO entirely played by autistic stem students

>ironically this sounds like a character class in some MMO entirely played by autistic stem students
t.intellectually superior Starbucks barista with a Masters degree in sophistry

you want an almond biscotti with that butthurt?

Oh yeah you sure showed those STEM aspies the hard truth.
>He probably works at Starbucks with a MD.
KEK

Why?
>>Memeing this hard
okay hyperbole a little too much
you wont get send home or anything but if anyone on the student council finds out, the dean will have a 5 minute chat with you on why its bad to intentionally offend people.

Public university or private?

>wanting to be a STEMfag

No thanks. I have a brain.

>No thanks. I have a brain.
t. Brainlet

IQ isn't a sure-fire measure of intelligence.

Doesn't this just make 'STEAM' a synonym for academia?

>Using an IQ as a measure of intelligence

Cool graph, you must be really very smart

t. Brainlet humanities nigger in denial

t. Brainlet humanities nigger

Oh my golly, did you just use the N word on the internet? Yowzers, I concede.

Of course.

Obviously before using the label "STEAM" in a sentence, we must incline people to inquire all persons whom it may concern if for any reason their beliefs should find the phrase to be of positive problematicity, in which case the label is to be avoided entirely and at all costs; but generally I believe we should implement it. A very good, modern rephrasing of labels from a previous age such as "academia", which imply that gaining knowledge is about competition and ability.

Here, maybe we could put it like this: if someone in this thread disagrees with the implementation of the label "STEAM" into official discourse, I urge you to PLEASE not hesitate for a single moment to get back to us and warn people in this thread about it.

My father was sent to the cum and joke mines for saying STEM in a university safe space.

Okay I'll bite
What do you major in?
The IQ test can tell some aspects of a person's intelligence, but it is not the whole picture.

One of these things is not like the other.

Also I love when non-stemfags act like science, technology, engineering, and mathematics require no creativity

>What do you major in?
EE.

Post this shit on Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums

OP put it on Veeky Forums first and probably got bored with how receptive they turned out to be

>One of these things is not like the other.

Yeah, technology is redundant

>Environmental Economics

subhuman desu

>too dumb for physics and math
>too autistic for humanities
>I KNOW! ENGINEERING!

Don't be fooled. Talk to the person not the major. All studies require creativity. Labels cause separation sometimes. But to the other end it is ridiculous to thing that the arts do not require practicality and problem solving.

what the fuck do you faggots mean IQ tests are not "the whole picture"?

I don't remember Veeky Forums believing in this before The Normie Conquest happened.

That's cool. But recognize that your major provides you with no information on intelligence. Unless you have taken the time to learn about intelligence theories; please do not comment on what makes a person intelligent.

>I don't remember Veeky Forums believing in this before The Normie Conquest happened.

Answered your own question desu

>Implying I'm not philosophy master race

It really is magic - that 125-130 IQ range is the exact sweet spot where you're smart but not autistic.