40g

>40g

Why the fuck is this allowed? Why are children able to buy this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A m e r i c a n s

40g? That's fucking nothing by American standards. Some people buy 40 oz sodas from gas stations every day, easily 150g of sugar each.

>muh sugar
Can you fucking stop? I NEVER see threads like this about the ridiculous saturated fat content in most processed food even though saturated fat is the far greater dietary threat.

And 40 grams of sugar is fucking nothing. It's two heaping tablespoons. If you actually think 40 grams of sugar is "too much" for a human body to ingest at once you have been brainwashed beyond redemption by the powers that be. I mean this is actually hilarious to me. We have studies going back decades of people basically downing bags of sugar with no ill effects and you're pissing your fucking pants because of a couple tablespoons. Stop being such a scaredy millennial wuss holy shit.

Kek. Did i hit a nerve,tubby?

Learn to focus your shots you fucking nigger.

>I NEVER see threads like this about
butthurt liar

I'm normal weight, my man.

Unlike, you know, Robert Lustig, Mr. "Sugar is the devil and makes you fat, never mind I'm 40 pounds overweight myself"

>Why the fuck is this allowed? Why are children able to buy this?

Children don't have the ability to buy anything on their own. Their money comes from adults, and so does their access to a shop in order to buy something.

What you should be asking is why do some adults buy this for their children?

>saturated fat is the far greater dietary threat.
Nope.

>t-think of the children!
Nice try commie

Are people still consuming sugar in the year of our Lord 2000 + 17?

Allowance, sure, but...

>and so does their access to a shop in order to buy something.

Nope, unless you keep your children under lock and key 24/7 or live in flyover nowhereville where there isn't a convenience store within a mile that a child can get to.

Those "studies" are literal shill studies.
nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0

>330ml

That's actually europe. Cans in America are 12oz.

That Starbucks Unicorn frap thing has 59 grams of sugar. Y'all gonna hafta step up the pace and get busy. There's sugar out there that needs shillin'.

>op-ed blog

looooooooooooool

wait...
Fappucino? what is happening to my brain?

do americans really drink this?

As a complete xhe, I can insure you we don't.

Its only a matter of time before everything in Europe has sugar in it too.

Saturated fat does have a direct damaging impact to digestive system+cholesterol build-up. Sugar just contributes to weight gain.

Just want to add that sugar contributes to weight gain IF you eat it in excess, but does it directly cause disease? No.

don't pretend there is a healthy diet that includes 40 grams of sugar in some stupid drink. empty calories

I'm American and literally ever can I have ever seen has Oz and mL on it

Sugar causes scarring on blood vessels

This was old psychology back then but I was once told that eating too much sugar caused mental illness (like ADHD or Bipolar) but that was a long time ago.
Any studies on that though?

Look you stupid fucking millenial that can't see things outside of polar opposites, I didn't call sugar healthy. It's just no more of a threat (less, really) than certain fatty foods, particularly saturated fats found in fried foods or anything with oil.

This is what led to sugar becoming boogeyman

>countless high-sugar food items available to Americans
>sugar lacks satiety so people tend to overeat it
>then they get fat
>then they get diseases associated with high body fat
>"omggg sugar is the devil! there's no possible way to control what I'm putting in my body!"

Really, both cases of people getting sick from sugar or fats occurs due to choice, but you have to be completely overboard to get to the point where you're getting weight-related diseases because of sugar consumption. People of any size can succumb to the ill effects of bad fats. Shoot, they often lose weight due to the harm it does to the digestive system. You ever felt a gallbladder attack? Pretty sure some sugar addict doesn't experience that kind of pain. If you're an anti-sugarfag you're just fucking stupid to put it simple.

How do you know it's Europe? It could be any country in the world other than the US

English....stupid millenial

b8

Actually hydrogenated oil of any kind, (which fda is currently trying to ban) is the worst thing to put in your body.....well besides heroin and stuff

They don't speak English in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, or anywhere else in the world except Europe?

>they don't speak English in Australia...new Zealand
Fucking moron

You're the fucking moron. I was asking you a question.

>drinking that shit
>ever
literally consuming diabetes.

American cans are 354ml.

You are right, however the packaging plus the E next to 330ml indicates to me it's a european product.

Nice fake news, you gullible fuckwit

Nope but smoking damages endothelium (vessel inner lining)

just a bit more than juice
what's your deal?

I think it's Club Lemon, meaning it's made in Ireland

>even though saturated fat is the far greater dietary threat
How's it going, Kornjude?

Amerilard education everyone.

>Amerilard education everyone.
Poor yuropoor education is poor. 12oz=354ml

>americans giving a fuck about the metric system

Our dietary info is much less visible euronigger

the drink in the picture is not neutral or good for anyone's health. it's bad. anyone who drinks it is either consuming too many calories or not enough vitamins and minerals

what even is that a picture of?