Do you need to be autistic to start a rocket company...

Do you need to be autistic to start a rocket company? I can't think of any other explaination for someone to get married 5 times.

How about "being an asshole" for a reason?

Remember if eugenics were encouraged every woman would look like Amber Heard.

And be a gold digging slut, like her?

and we'd be dead

I get that he wants a hot wife but I think he's also aware that she's just gold digging, if he doesn't ask her to sign a Prenup then he might be an idiot in terms of personal life.

How dare you!

It is better for the human race to be ugly, stupid, and miserable than to make some people feel a bit bad by not allowing them to breed.

And if you dont agree, you're a fucking Nazi!

Judging by his track record with rocketry it sounds about right- 5 wives and millions of dollars to learn how to land his dick inside her

>kill all the ugly people
>only strong and beautiful aryans left
>suddenly realize you accidentally killed off your entire consumerist workforce
>"but muh automation muh AI!"
>realize ugly nerds were involved in the development of robots and AI and now theres noone competent left to operate them
>"just need to read the manual lol"
>realize /g/ autists never commented their code

>Aryans

Lmao enjoy pajeet world you cuck

I meant blonde blue eyed aryans.

Elon is clearly an aspie

Pussy is his weakness

>anyone good looking is dumb

Biggest cope I've seen today.

>eugenics is about looks
fuck off retard

But true aryans have brown eyes, that's why Hitler traveled to India. Aryans having blue eyes and blonde hair is just a meme.

Aryans are halogroup r1a. Blue eyed people are r1b or other

So not aryans

Some people enjoy getting married more than they enjoy being married.

post yfw ugly people have lower iqs on average

Most ugly people I meet are more often unintelligent and overweight than not though.

At this point, elon musk is more an expert on divorce than any science.

no they wouldn't
>what is beauty standards and personal preference

It's strange because in theory this guy should be the most alpha man on the planet.

It makes sense. Attractiveness is supposed to be an indicator of overall genetic health.

Unfortunately, average intelligence is what's normal and healthy. High intelligence is by its nature abnormal. So yes, you need to be autistic to be better than normal.

Elon's existence just proves that you can be a literal billionaire super-genius and women would still rather fuck Chad.